Sweet Lizzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We packed a cooler with lots of bottled water and a few snacks so we wouldn't have to hurry home. Sunscreen, lounge chairs, towels and a book for each of us was all we really needed. The beach we went to was mostly secluded, the higher traffic beaches had never appealed to either of us since we just wanted to read a book. The days we wanted to people watch we'd go to the bigger areas. This was a book day.

We set our chairs up quite a bit back from the water because there were 2 other people there today, but they were together and were set up right near the water's edge. A little ways to the left of them and up more away from the water and we couldn't even hear what they were laughing about, oh, and we couldn't hear their laughter anymore, so we were a good distance away from anyone. I draped my towel over the back of my chair and was just starting to lounge back when Lizzy took off her long t-shit that was covering up what I thought was her swimsuit, but this was something else. I hadn't ever seen anything so tiny on my little girl before. She was wearing what I'd call 2 light blue triangles held together by string over her breasts, and a little bitty light blue triangle over her pubic mound with strings holding that up as well. Dear lord she was trying to kill me. I almost missed my chair but I hit it with a solid thud. She had been facing me on the other side of her chair when she took off the shirt, but she turned around to sit down and I couldn't have taken my eyes off her ass even if those leprechauns had started dancing in front of me. I followed every inch of her decent to her chair. My gaze didn't shift until she'd actually made contact with the seat, and only then because I couldn't see it anymore. She had on a g-string bikini. My baby girl was in a g-sting, and I was hard as a rock. Shit, there wasn't anywhere to hide this thing in board shorts. I sat up, put my feet in the sand and bent over to start going through the bag to find my book. Maybe I'd get it under control if I could disappear into a fictional world for a while.

"Daddy, can you do me?"

My head shot back up, "what?"

"Can you do my back? I'll do yours next." She was holding out a bottle of sunscreen. Shit, I had to touch her. Oh hell, I was never getting rid of this erection.

"Sure honey, come sit in front of me." I sure as hell wasn't standing up. She'd get an eyefull of tented trunks. She got up and moved around me to sit on the chair between my legs. I moved back a bit to keep my cock from poking her. I swallowed hard as she turned around in front of me, her very naked and perfect ass at eye level then lowering toward my dick. I had to have a little pep talk with him in my head 'she's not coming for you buddy. Just because it's getting closer doesn't mean we get to go inside it.' Damn, it wasn't working. My dick thinks if that ass is bending down to sit in my lap that must mean it's time to fuck. She handed me the bottle over her shoulder as soon as she was seated. I quickly opened it and started spreading it around her shoulders, back, and the lower part of her back with the sexy dimples just above her ass. Christ it was hard not to keep going lower. I quickly snapped the lid closed and told her she was all set.

As soon as she stood up I was rolling over, hopefully if I lay on my stomach I could force my dick down before I had to get back up. I tensed when I felt her hands on my shoulders. I cleared my throat so my voice didn't crack like a pubescent boy. "What are you doing baby girl?"

"I told you I'd do you next. I'm putting on your sunscreen."

"Oh, yeah, um thanks."

"Of course Daddy." She was rubbing me with the sunscreen around my shoulders and kept getting lower. "You're really tense daddy, here, I'll use the sunscreen to give you a little bit of a massage."

"Oh that's ok sweetheart. I'm just going to relax here in the sun. It'll pass with a little R&R."

"Nonsense. It's fine. I'll just rub you for a minute to help you get relaxed." With that sentence she'd sealed my fate. I was going to die from my dick pounding through the chair. She started out fine, it was just her rubbing my shoulders and I really was starting to relax a bit. Then she decided the angle was bad so she needed to straddle my back to really massage me. I had my back angled a tiny bit so I could keep all my weight from smashing my dick but that didn't work with her sitting on me. "Lay flat so I can rub you daddy."

Ouch, yeah laying flat was not comfortable. I lifted my hips a little and thankfully she just scooted up to sit on my lower back instead of my ass. This also meant that her bare butt was sitting on my bare back. When she moved forward to reach up to my shoulders her pussy was pressed against me, and her thighs were naked and straddling me. It was all too much. "Ok baby girl, I'm good now. Go read and I'm going to do the same."

"Alright daddy, if you're sure."

"I'm sure." I was sure my poor cock couldn't take anymore. I hadn't had my dick inside anything other than my fleshlight in years. Yeah, years boys and girls, I haven't had sex with my wife since Lizzy was almost 6 years old. I had a one night stand with a woman I met at a bar while I was out with my friends about 8 years ago. I felt guilty for weeks afterward. I honestly took my vows a lot more seriously than my wife did, and I had to tell her. It didn't go well, and she used that as a weapon any time we fought. It was a moment of weakness. I hadn't had sex with my own wife in, somewhere along the lines of 5 years. Every advance I made was headaches and exhaustion. She was always too tired or had too much of a headache. I'm not a stupid man, Alicia and I haven't had sex in 13 years now, I knew she had to be sleeping with someone else. I really did take my vows seriously though. So in a moment of drunken stupidity I had sex with someone I didn't know in a bathroom stall of the bar we were at. I hadn't ever done it again, and I felt like the worst person in the world when I'd done it. The point being, I haven't had sex with a living female in a long time, and now there had been a naked ass and a pussy covered by nothing but that thin little scrap of fabric.

"You know what honey, I'm going to take a dip in the water for a few minutes to cool down before I start this book." Before she could say anything I swung my legs around the opposite side of my lounger and was walking to the water. Oh hell, the other people and their things were gone. That's probably what they were laughing about. How they were going to leave and I would be facing my gorgeous daughter without a buffer. They were laughing thinking about the poor bastard that was going to have to resist putting my dick in a beautiful, sexy woman.

Thankfully a little help from the chill in the ocean and my hardon was starting to subside. I swam out until I was chest deep and then swam back. I was a 36 year old man damn it, I could sit next to my daughter without my dick getting hard. I kept telling myself that until I was back in my chair, leaning back to settle in with my book.

"How's the water?"

"Refreshing. It's chilled but not too cold."

"Perfect, when I get through this chapter I'm going to get in to cool off too."

I was just getting into the story when she got up. My eyes were drawn to her delicious ass again. "Be right back." Then she started to jog to the water. Fuck, her ass in mid jog was fantastic. As she dove under the water and started swimming out I had to remind myself that I was a grown man, a biteable ass was not enough to make me hard. I was in control of my dick, not the other way around. I had almost convinced myself it was true, right up until the moment my little girl came out of the water like a goddess. She was wet, her body lightly tan and her tits bouncing as she jogged back over. Damn those titties looked huge on her. The little triangles only covered a small area around her nipples that were now hard from the cold water. The closer she came the better I could see how hard they were. I couldn't make my brain work anymore, all the blood was traveling to my dick. Sweet Jesus she was turning sideways while she dried off so I could see those beautiful tits and her firm naked ass in profile. I was an idiot, I had no hope of getting my cock under control. I just put my feet up closer to my butt with my knees bent so she couldn't see that I was hard again.

"What should I do about mom? I don't want to let her wreck the day, but she's getting out of hand daddy. I can't focus on my book because I'm distracted with what she might do next."

Excellent, nothing kills a boner quite like my wife. This could help. I sighed because Lizzy was right, no one could predict the crazy ideas Alicia would get in her head next. "I know baby girl, I'm not sure what to tell you right now. I thought ignoring her would work, remember. Clearly I'm not an expert." She came over and sat next to me. I had to scoot over a bit but that worked for me, I just rolled to my side with my knees still bent so she couldn't see my erection.

"Do you think she'd be happier if I moved out?" She was looking at her hands that were fidgeting in her lap. I couldn't believe my baby girl was even considering it.

"No Lizzy, listen to me," I put my hand over her fidgeting hands so she had to look at me. I was lost to those green eyes for a minute, they were glistening with unshed tears. "Lizzy, baby girl, your mother is just an unhappy person. She's not going to be happy, maybe ever. The thing you have to remember is that it's not your job to make her happy. If she can't get herself together I think what will actually happen is I'll have to file for divorce."

Her head shot back up to mine. "Divorce? You've been thinking about divorcing mom?"

"Do you think I could hear the way she talks to you and not be considering it?"

"Well, she's been treating me this way since I was 15, so yeah, I didn't know you'd start considering it."

"Oh Lizzy," I sat up and hugged her, just wrapping my arms around her shoulders and letting her head rest on my chest. "I'm so sorry baby girl. You know I didn't know how bad she was getting until last year. I thought I could fix it if I asked her to get some counseling. That only took about 3 months to realize she didn't want to get help and it wouldn't work if she didn't want it to." I was stroking her hair. "Once she quit I thought if I could just make her see reason she'd get over it and realize that you're not like we were and you're not going to get pregnant before you're ready for a baby. That's what she's focused on you know, I think in her own way she's just trying to protect you. She's scared you're going to have to give up your dreams if something happened and she doesn't want that for you."

She just scoffed, "don't try to sell that to me daddy. She may not want me getting pregnant, but it's only because she doesn't want to have to help with a baby like grandma and grandpa did when I was born."

"You might be right, but I like to try and put some kind of positive spin on the situation."

"There's no need to sugar coat it dad, she hated that she had me, she hated that you were the one that wanted to keep me, and she hated that your parents actually supported the decision. She would have only been happy if you guys all agreed to abort me so she could run off to L.A. and probably end up sleeping with a director to get her big break."

"Maybe, but we can't let that keep us from doing what we can to enjoy our lives' sunshine."

She sat up with a smile on her face. "You haven't called me that in a while. I like it."

"You'll always be my sunshine on the cloudy days baby girl. I don't know what's going to happen with mom, I may have to file for divorce, I may not have to go that far. I'm going to talk with her one more time and see if I can get through to her." She put her head back down on my chest and I started smoothing her hair down again. "What do you say we start our books again and just enjoy the sun for a while. We'll deal with mom when we have to, but we don't have to do it now."

"You're right. I just like laying in your arms. I always feel safest when you hold me." She didn't make any move to get up so I just kept holding her and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

"You'll always be safe with me sunshine." Except, was she? I wasn't a caveman, I didn't need to club her with my dick and drag her back to my cave. Maybe not a caveman, but definitely a perv for looking at my own daughter and getting an erection. Was I some kind of deviant? Maybe I should see a counselor. Shit, I shouldn't have these thoughts about my little girl.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah baby?"

"You don't believe what she says about me do you? That I'm a slut?"

"Of course not sunshine. You're a 19 year old who is working your way toward your goals in life. I've never thought you were a slut."

"I just couldn't stand it if you thought that about me. I've never had sex before daddy, and I don't want you to think I'm anything other than your little girl. I'll always be a daddy's girl."

I was still trying to get my mind around the virgin part of that statement. My baby girl had never had sex? No way. She wasn't a slut, but by 19 surely she'd had sex with someone. No one was a virgin these days.

"Um, well, um, that's good to hear baby girl. Of course you'll always be daddy's girl. Even if you have sex you'll still be my little girl. I don't want you to think I wouldn't love you if something did happen with a boyfriend. No matter what you do, short of murder, I'll still see you as my sweet little baby girl."

"I'm not going to murder anyone daddy." She laughed. "I'm also not going to have sex with some boyfriend just because it's the social norm. I want my first time to be with someone I'm truly in love with. I'm not saving myself for marriage or anything, but I do want to be in love with the guy. If I ever find myself getting pregnant, I have to know that it happened with love so neither of us feels trapped. I want babies one day, just not until I've got the man I'll spend the rest of my life with." She turned her head and pressed a light kiss on my chest, and got up to go back to her seat. I kept my eyes away from her body. She's beautiful, but she's also my daughter and she trusts me to be the man that will protect her, not look at her with sex on the brain. If she hasn't lost her virginity, she's saving it for the guy she loves. Not the perv that's checking out her ass and tits.

We spent another 2 hours going back and forth from the water to our chairs when we needed a cool down. Then we ate a snack and started building a sand castle like we did when she was a kid. All my 'be a good father' intentions were going out the window when she bent over to dig in the sand. Her ass up and tits barely restrained in her top. It was a swimsuit edition cover page if I ever saw one. I just kept myself a little hunched over so there wasn't a clear view of my tented shorts. We ran into the water together this time to get some of the sand off when we were finished.

I didn't see her come up behind me, but I felt her when she jumped on my back like she was trying to tackle me. "Don't drown me baby girl." I told her as she hung on my back.

"I'm not going to drown you daddy, I'm going to swim on your back like I used to and let you take me under."

"Alright, hold on, we're going in." I started to lower myself into the water and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my chest so she was going under with me. The only problem with this; her legs were around my waist, and her foot was too close to my penis. If she moved too much, she'd get a good foot rub from my rod. The chilled water couldn't even help me when her tits and pussy were pressed against my back.

I was almost underwater when it happened, her foot brushed against my dick. I had to stop myself from going under just then, I needed a second to gasp let the shiver run through me. No one other than myself had touched my cock in years. Ok, I could do this. I held my breath and went under. Liz put her hands flat on my chest to keep herself under with me. She also let her thumb stroke back and forth over my nipple. Shit, was that an accident? Probably, i don't think it was an accident when her foot slid over my erection in my shorts a second time though. Why was she rubbing her foot on my dick? I quickly got us back above water so I could get out of here before anything else happened. Damn it, why did she rub my dick? Now it was a chore to get myself back to shore and limp my way to my chair. I was rock hard again.

She sat down in front of me on my chair again. Oh hell, why was she on my chair? I just needed a minute to get this back under control. "Daddy?"

"Yeah baby." I had my jaw clenched so I'm sure it sounded harsher than I meant it too, but I was having trouble with my dick here folks.

"Are you ok?"

"Of course sunshine."

"Why are you looking at the sky?"

"Just counting baby girl."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Does that count as the question?"

"Nope, are you the size most men are?"

My head came down and my eyes bulged. "Um what baby girl?"

"You know, is your penis the average size? It's just that, well, it felt really big when I brushed against it. So I did it again to see. It was really big. Is every dick that size?"

Shit. "Well, no. I'm probably bigger than a lot of guys. I'm pretty sure the average is about 6 inches."

"And how big are you?"

"Oh god sunshine. Do we have to discuss this? I'm bigger than average. Isn't that enough?"

"I'm sorry daddy, I just got curious. I told you, I've never had sex. I've also only seen one penis, ever. It was way smaller than that."

"A lot of guys will be smaller, it's normal. We all have different sizes."

"Will it hurt if I had a small penis inside me the first time?"

She was trying to kill me. "Yes baby, it's going to hurt your first time no matter what size he is. If you're with a good guy he'll make sure it only hurts for a minute though."

"Just when my hymen breaks right?"

"Yeah," I groaned, "only when it breaks. Once you're adjusted to whatever size he is, it should start to feel good."

"What if they have a monster dick like yours?"

I chuckled even though it wasn't funny. I had to either laugh or cry at this situation. "If he's big he might hurt a little longer than that first tear, but not too much longer. Honestly honey, if he lets you adjust to his size you'll be fine. Just make sure you tell him when you're comfortable again because I promise he'll be dying to move. Make him stay still inside you until there's not any pain left though."

"Ok, and do I make him stop just after my hymen breaks or when he's all the way in?"

"Baby girl, this is really hard for me. I'm your dad."

"Well it's not like I can ask mom. As soon as I ask a question about sex I'll be put in a convent. I just want to know what I should do when the time comes."

"I know honey, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm still a guy. Talking about sex automatically makes me think about sex. But yes, I can answer your questions to keep you out of the convent. The vow of silence might be nice right now though."

"Not funny daddy."

"Maybe a little. Anyway, you want him to stop all the way in. He should be gentle the first little bit, but when he feels your hymen make him stop and let you breath for a second. Then he should really just thrust all the way inside. If he does, your hymen will break, it will hurt, but he'll also already be all the way in you so you can just make him be still for a minute and you'll be able to adjust to him. Once there's no pain he can move and your body has already adjusted to his full length and thickness. You'll start to enjoy it after that."

"It sounds a little scary daddy. What if he doesn't stop and just keeps going? Will it hurt the whole time?"