Sweet Lizzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know baby. I'm so sorry. I told you I was big, and I also told you I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry sunshine. I promise it does get better. We're just going to stay like this until you're adjusted sweetheart."

"Ok, can I look?"

"Not yet. I would have to move to let you see. I can't see either, and believe me there's nothing I'd like to see more than my cock buried inside your tight little pussy. Believe it or not, I'm pretty uncomfortable myself. It feels like your cunt is trying to strangle my dick." She laughed and then stopped suddenly.

"Oh hell, don't make me laugh right now daddy. It hurts to move."

"Sorry baby girl. It's Sunday morning though, so I have all day to stay right here and make sure you feel better soon."

"Can I...?"

"Can you what honey?"

"Can I move just a little to see how it feels?"

"Of course you can. Do whatever feels good to you Lizzy."

She started with just a little wiggle of her hips. Tiny little movements. Then she pushed up a little bit and pulled back. I didn't want to move too much, but I drew one of my arms between us and started rubbing her clit again to make sure she stayed wet. That made her moan again and she bucked up a little harder this time.

"I think it's ok to move daddy. It's still a little uncomfortable, but not painful like it was."

"Ok honey, I'm going to start moving, but just little strokes. Tell me if it hurts ok?"

She nodded so I started moving. I just pushed in a little bit more, less than half an inch and then pulled back a little. I started rubbing her clit faster though since I could move my hand more. Each time I pulled back I would push in a little further with every stroke. It didn't take long and I was pushing all the way inside her. After about 5 minutes of this I moved my hand out of the way so I could put that last inch in her. When I had my groin pressed against her mound I stopped again.

"Still doing good baby girl?"

"Oh god daddy, I feel so full. I think you're all the way up to my throat."

I chuckled again. God I love this girl. "I'm not in your throat baby, but I'm all the way in now. How are you feeling?"

"So good. Shit, so good. Can we move some more?"

I didn't even answer her. I leaned down and kissed her again and then started moving. I was still using small strokes so I wouldn't hurt her, but soon enough I was pulling more than halfway out and sliding back in slowly. She was moaning and bucking up again and her pussy started gripping me hard, I knew she was close to cumming again so I pulled my head back enough to pull her nipple into my mouth again. That was all it took, she went off. She was basically just chanting at this point a constant "fuck, daddy yes, oh god fuck me, fuck me daddy, oh fuck daddy I'm cumming," she was digging her nails in my back as she held on for the ride and her pussy was trying to break my dick off it was clenching so tight.

This time when she started to come back down to earth I didn't check in. As soon as the vise grip loosened on my cock a little bit I pulled out to the head and then slammed forward.

"That's it baby girl, take daddy's cock."

"Yes daddy, give it to me. Fuck me with that big cock."

So I did, I pushed up until I was on my knees between her legs. I moved her knees further apart so I could watch as my cock disappeared in her sweet little cunt. Fuck it was sexy. I started moving slow again just so I could see how her lips moved forward when I pulled back and pushed in when I slid back inside. I could get lost in it. The push and pull was almost hypnotic.

"Please daddy, please fuck me."

Apparently I really was hypnotized because it sounded like Lizzy might have asked for that more than once and I'd missed it. I put my hands behind her knees and pulled them over my forearms so I could lift her just a little and pushed all the way back in her tight sheath. Once I was in her again I adjusted my position until I could reach her clit with one hand. Making sure I was rubbing enough to keep her attention on that, I pulled back to the head again and this time when I thrust back in I didn't stop. I started fucking my baby girl like an animal.

Each thrust had my balls slapping against her ass. We were both grunting and moaning. It sounded like a couple of animals. I hadn't thrust more than a dozen times when she started jerking again. This time she didn't have my back to hold onto though so she dug her nails in my forearms as she screamed. "Fuck, it's, I'm, fuck daddy, again, cumming again." She wasn't able to speak but she could yell. "Oh fuck, hurts, too much, fuck daddy, cumming." I kept up the same pace and rubbed her clit faster. Right up until I saw the first cum flying out of her, then I was still rubbing, but I slowed it all down as she spasm'd and squirted all over my chest onto my cock. I'd never seen anyone squirt in real life. I'd only ever seen that in porn. As soon as she settled and the fluids stopped spraying out of her I was a possessed man. I let go of her legs and came back to her mouth and I stopped thinking about anything. It was nothing but pushing my dick inside the tight heat it never wanted to leave. I'm pretty sure I was going to pound her through the mattress. She was using her heels to dig into my ass and meet me thrust for thrust though so I was sure she wasn't hurting. I buried my face in her neck and kissed and sucked her skin while I drove my cock in her cunt.

"Fuck baby girl, daddy's gonna cum."

"Oh yes daddy cum inside me. Fuck me harder. Give it all to me daddy."

I let go, and started cumming, I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to stop cumming. 6 thrust, 7 thrust, 8 thrust, it was a fountain of cum. I pulled back up to my knees and kept pumping her with more. It was starting to come back out, leaking from between her pussy and my dick there was so much of it. I pulled my dick out and stroked it with my hand to let the last 2 shots of cum land on her tits and her stomach. Then I showed her what a true animal I am and rubbed it all over her. I spread my cum around both of her breasts and over her stomach, I also put my finger in her pussy and rubbed some of our combined fluids over her mound and her clit. She was fucking perfection.

She just watched me with a groggy smile before she motioned me down on top of her. I happily rested my head on her chest, cum and all, while she held me. "That was beyond my imagination daddy."

"Oh baby, mine too. I've never in my life felt anything like it. That was the best sexual experience I've ever had."

"Me too." Then she giggled.

I lifted my head to watch her with a smile on my face. "Well, lucky for both of us that was just the first of many. If you want it that is. Still ok with everything?"

"Better than ok daddy. I've never been happier."

"Oh thank god." I breathed as I kissed above her left breast where her heart was beating hard. "I couldn't live with myself if I'd done anything to mess up our relationship. You know you're my world baby girl. Always have been, always will be."

"I'm pretty sure I was created just for this purpose. You're the other half of me."

"Well, whether that's true or not, we know you're half me." I couldn't help but laugh at the crazy situation I was in. Lizzy laughed with me though so at least we were in the same strange boat.

"Alright, let's get up and get the cum off us. We can take a shower and change the sheets. Then I think my pussy needs some down time to recover."

"Of course, I'm sorry if I hurt you baby."

"You didn't. At least not more than that bit in the beginning. We both knew that was going to hurt though, and you were right. Keeping still until I was ready really helped. It was perfect daddy."

She kissed my nose and then pushed me up so we could go take a shower. I washed every inch of her carefully and tenderly used my fingers to wash the blood from between her folds. Thankfully there wasn't too much of it so I knew she wasn't brutally injured, just that first tear. I kissed her softly and when she was clean she turned me around and washed my back first, then started on the front. My dick was hard again by the time she was done, but I told her to ignore it. It would go down eventually and she was sore from her first time. My hardon could wait. Once we were dry we went downstairs to just relax in front of the TV. I rubbed her feet and then moved behind her to be the big spoon again. My hand was under her shirt, rubbing her naked breast the entire length of the show we watched but I wouldn't go beyond that. At least not today.

I couldn't believe how my life had changed. I was getting divorced from the woman who tried to break Lizzy and I both down. I was snuggled up with my best friend, the love of my life, and my daughter all in one sexy package, and I'd never been happier. Until six weeks later when Liz and I figured out that sex 2-3 times a day during the week and 5-6 on weekends eventually lead to babies. We found out that she was pregnant and were both overjoyed. Alicia never knew I was the father, she simply sent her I told you so and went about her new life. We were too thrilled to care. Oh, and pregnant sex is even hotter, you get to hold your baby in his mommy's belly while she rides your cock like a champ.