Sweet Lizzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he doesn't stop it will hurt longer. Eventually your body will adjust I'm sure, but he might be done by the time you catch up. I'm pretty sure that's how most first times go. Mostly because it's 2 kids fumbling around that don't know what they're doing. If you've waited this long you can certainly wait for someone who has your best interest at heart. Waiting is tough, but it's worth it for a good experience for both parties involved."

"That's all I really want. I honestly think about sex a lot. It's scary though, I want my first time to be a good memory. Mom's told me about her first time, how much it hurt and then it was just over. I don't want that."

"I know, and I hope your first time is everything you want it to be. As long as you're happy and safe, that's my only concern. In everything though, not just your sex life. I want my baby girl to be happy and safe always."

"Thank you daddy." She whispered.

Thank goodness that was over. We left after about another hour of sunning and swimming. Our evening wasn't much to speak of. We watched a show that Liz and I both liked, Alicia complained that she never got the TV, we all went to bed and I was trying to decide how I should talk to my wife about how badly she was treating our daughter.

The next morning I was sure I'd figured out that direct was the best way to do it. Lizzy and I went for our late morning run and when we got back I took my shower preparing myself for the conversation. I'd asked Liz if she could just do some work in her room when we got back. I didn't want her to get any backlash if Alicia didn't take it well, so when I heard her door close after her shower I knew it was time to get it over with.

I found her in the living room with her phone in her hand. It looked like she was playing a game. "Alicia, We need to talk."

"Not now, I'm busy."

"Yes now, your game can wait."

"I said later Emory. I'm not interested in whatever it is you have to say if it starts with 'we need to talk.'"

"It's about you and Liz. You're being completely unfair to her."

"Unfair? I'm not being unfair Emory, I'm being realistic. If she has sex I have to take care of that baby."

"Alicia, just because she has sex doesn't mean she's going to have a baby. That's what condoms and birth control are for. And she isn't having sex just because a boy was in her room. It is possible for 2 people to be friends without having sex."

"Really? So you didn't have sex with your friend at the bar?"

"Geez Alicia, that was years ago and she wasn't a friend. Stop bringing that up every time we argue. It's not about me. This is about you and Liz. You need to get off her back. She's going to be here for a long while still. I told her a year ago that she didn't have to move out just because she was 18. I think it's only right that we let her stay here while she earns enough to open her salon. My parents let us stay with them when we were starting out. She's a good girl and she's working hard."

"I don't care if she stays, as long as she follows the rules. No boys in her room with the door closed."

"She's an adult. She can close her door if she wants. It's not like a closed door will stop her from having sex if she wants to. She doesn't even have to be here to have sex Alicia, don't you get it.. She could go to a hotel, or to the guys house, she can get sex anywhere. I believe she was conceived in the bed of my old truck. Location is not the problem. It's you thinking she's having sex with every male she meets."

"Fine Emory, she can close her door. She can go have sex in a truck, she can have as many babies as she wants. Just know that as soon as she comes home pregnant, she's out the door. I won't raise her baby."

"Wow, you're all heart. If she does get pregnant we can worry about that then. It's not an issue now."

"Whatever. I'm not raising her baby. Anything other than that and I'll just mind my own business. Does that make you happy?"

"Oh sure Alicia, I'm super excited that you'll just pretend your daughter isn't here. That sounds like the best day ever."

"I give up. Nothing makes you happy. I talk to her and I'm a bitch I say I won't talk to her and I'm a bitch. I'm just the bitch no matter what right?"

"Yeah, you're right. You're just the bitch. The bitch that thinks the options are talk, which is actually yelling, or just pretend she's not here. Why don't you try talking without being crazy. Just conversation about her day, about how she's doing at the salon, or how far she's gotten toward owning her own. How about being normal and talking without being that bitch?"

"Get out Emory, I don't want to talk to you anymore. Just leave me alone. I was happy playing my game."

I did just that. I went up the stairs and into my baby girls room. She'd clearly been listening at the door. She was sitting in her chair at her desk, but the computer wasn't actually on.

"So, you heard that huh?"

"Well, yeah. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see how many times she called me a slut. I figured I could make a drinking game out of it."

"Funny, she's not going to let it go. But she's apparently going to pretend you aren't here. Isn't that just awesome."

"It actually is daddy. I'd rather her pretend I wasn't born at all than to constantly remind me that I ruined her life."

"You didn't ruin anything sunshine. You brightened up my life. She wouldn't have made it out in L.A. anyway. She's too bitchy for people to want to work with her. Even screwing her way to the top wouldn't have worked. They'd have to like her enough to want to see her outside of the bedroom."

She laughed, and really that's all I wanted. Her mother may make her feel like she's not wanted, but she's the most precious thing in my life.

We actually made it through the next week without any major problems. Alicia went to work, came home, and went upstairs to our room to watch TV. I went to work, came home, made dinner with Liz and we'd watch a movie or show and then go to bed. I only lost control of my dick twice all week. Once when Liz and I were cooking dinner. She always changed after work, usually into some tiny little shorts that left her legs looking long and sexy, and a tank top or t-shirt. That day was a t-shirt so I'd actually hoped I'd have a better chance. Wrong. The shorts were some kind of stretchy spandex material and the t-shirt was cut off so that it went just under her breasts, leaving her stomach on display and her ass hugged nicely by the spandex. It was sexy.

Every time she walked around me to get something else from the fridge or out of a drawer, she would press against me like we were in a small kitchen instead of our rather large one. I told myself it was innocent. Accidental even, either way it made me hard. When she stood up from the table I was clearly able to see that she also wasn't wearing a bra because I could see the bottom swell of her breasts from the lower vantage point.

The other time was while we were watching another scary movie. She was on my lap in tiny boy short panties with a t-shirt that actually covered everything until she sat down with her legs up and the shirt shifted enough that the boy shorts were visible. The movie was almost over and she had shifted and jumped enough to have me hard already. The next shift had her thigh brushing against my erection. I thought she'd just move so I shifted to scoot back a bit and give her more room, instead she moved her leg back more and bumped into my dick again. Her leg stayed there far longer than it should have. I wasn't really sure if this was accidental anymore. It was probably just my dick thinking for me though. My daughter wasn't purposefully rubbing my cock with her leg right? Right.

I wasn't sure of anything by the weekend. We were out for our late morning run and she was wearing tiny shorts and a sports bra. Normally she wore at least a tank top over it. Not today. When we went to our respective showers I thought I'd finally get some relief. My poor fleshlight had seen more action this week than any other week in the last 5 years. It wasn't the case though, Alicia was already up and brooding in front of the TV in our room so I couldn't get it out of my sock drawer without her noticing and wondering why I'd need it after my run. So I was just going to have to hand job it with some soap in the shower.

When I finished the dirty work I was heading to the kitchen when Lizzy came out of her bathroom and practically ran me over. "Whoa sunshine." I couldn't help but notice she was in her towel. Shit, she was naked under that thing. I don't know why being naked under a towel was as erotic as it was, maybe because it could just fall off and it's naked time, or maybe I was just a perv who saw my daughter in a towel and was hard again.

"Sorry daddy, I left my panties in my room. Just going to get dressed now." But when she went around me to get to her room she pressed herself against me and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for this week daddy, it's been much better with her ignoring me." And she went in her room to get dressed. Well, maybe it was all an accident.

That night, Liz and I were back to movie night with Alicia in our room. I knew this one wasn't an accident. There's no mistaking when a girl puts her feet in your lap and asks you to rub them for her, while you're rubbing one foot, the other shouldn't be rubbing your dick. That's not an accident. Not a fucking accident. "Lizzy, honey, what are you doing?" She pulled her foot back.

"Sorry daddy, I was just checking something."

"Checking something in my lap?"

"Um yeah, I was just seeing if you were hard again."

"Why?"

"Because I've seen you get hard a lot. I think you need some relief."

"Oh I do, but not from my baby girl."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why not from me? I'm the one making you hard right? Why can't I help get rid of the problem I created."

"Because I created you. I'm your daddy, it's not something you can help me with honey."

"What if I want to help daddy?"

"No, it's incest and it's wrong baby girl. Let it go because it's not happening."

She flopped back with a huff, but I was sure I was right. It wasn't something she could help me with. She's my little girl. I couldn't do it, even if I thought about it all the time. I still couldn't actually do it. We finished the movie with no more foot rubs and no more foot jobs either. I did want to talk to her about it without her mom, but not when I was hard. So I went to bed with another erection that wasn't getting any satisfaction. He was really pissed at me that night.

After a groggy Sunday morning run Liz and I came in and this time Alicia was in the living room looking grumpy as usual. I think both Lizzy and I knew better than to engage so we just kept walking to our rooms for clothes and a shower. Apparently I was her target today though because she followed me to our room and started in on me. "Do you know what your daughter did?"

I could only sigh, what was there to say to that. I kept walking and ignored her. That was clearly an invitation to keep talking. "Emory, she's going to get pregnant. Why don't you care?"

"Oh for fuck's sake Alicia she's been home all weekend. She couldn't have done anything to get pregnant." I knew I sounded more resigned than agry, but really. What could she have done. It was just more of the same.

"She was looking up porn, that's what she could do."

"How the hell do you know what she was looking up on her computer Alicia?"

"I went on it while you two were out running. She's looking up porn. She's going to start screwing around again."

"Again? She hasn't been screwing around. Geez, do you ever hear the words coming out of your mouth? She told you she didn't have sex with that boy. Let it go."

"Yes she did. He showered here for Christ's sake. Why does any man need to shower at a girls house?"

"Because she dyed his hair Alicia. Dyed and cut. Simple as that."

"Sure, and the reason for doing it here? Does the salon not have wash stations?"

"They both work there. They left work so no one could come in and keep them later."

"You're so blind. Let me guess, she's still a virgin and just too innocent to do something like have sex with a boy...yeah, I was still a virgin too when I had to tell my parents I was pregnant. I wasn't even a virgin when we slept together, but my mom and dad didn't know that."

"Fine Alicia, it doesn't matter if she is or isn't. If she's slept with the whole damn town it doesn't matter, she's our daughter and I'll be damned if I'm going to keep letting you treat her like shit. She isn't pregnant, now get the fuck out so I can take a shower."

It seriously didn't matter. If Liz was having sex, well then she's having sex. If she isn't then that's her right as well. The drama around the poor girls vagina was getting to be a bit much. Alicia had been doing this to her since she was 15 and started developing that chest and ass she carries around. She'd gotten her period when she was 13 but apparently that wasn't the age to worry about sex, just when she turned 15 and got boobs. I didn't know she was treating her that way. Lizzy didn't tell me her mom was asking her daily who her friends were, if any of them were boys, how old were they, did they know about sex? And any number of other questions a 15 year old girl doesn't want to answer. Liz was embarrassed and Alicia didn't say anything either, probably because she knew I'd have stopped the nonsense sooner. When I found out last year it was by mistake. I had come home early and heard Alicia knocking on Lizzy's door asking her if the boy she'd seen her talking to when she drove by the salon was her boyfriend and if he was having sex with her, were they using protection. I couldn't believe what I was hearing so I asked her what the hell she was doing. She'd turned startled, but said she had seen Liz talking to a boy when she drove past the salon on her way home and he didn't look like one of the guys that worked there and he wasn't in the salon chair so he wasn't a client so she has to be having sex with him. I was a little shocked to be honest so I just walked past her and went into Liz's room. She had her headphone's on blaring music so she couldn't even hear Alicia's accusations. When she saw me she threw them down on her bed and jumped into my arms. It didn't take me long to get her to tell me how long her mom had been doing that sort of thing. Apparently she drove by the salon on her way home every day instead of getting on the freeway just so she could spy and check to see if Lizzy was really at work when she said she was and if she was doing anything inappropriate while she was there. It was so ridiculous I had to keep myself from yelling at Alicia as soon as I walked out of Lizzy's room.

That was the first time we fought about Lizzy having sex, this was the last time. I decided right then that after a year of knowing about it and trying to get her to seek help or at least listen to reason. When it comes right down to it, Elizabeth is an adult. I was going to have to divorce my wife and get my daughter away from her mother. I was afraid she really would run out and have sex just so her mom could start doing the I'm right dance rather than the badgering she was doing now. It was probably the reason she's been so curious about sex. She's accused of doing it every day, might as well do it right? No. I don't want that for her. As soon as I was out of the shower I went to look for her.

Liz was in her room working on some financial stuff, I just saw the book keeping program she uses. "What are you working on baby girl?"

"Just checking out the budget to see how long it will take me to save up enough for my own salon if I move out and start paying rent somewhere. I don't think I can do this anymore daddy. I'm going to find an apartment."

"There's no need to do that baby, you know I said you can live here as long as you need to and I'm never going to let your mother kick you out."

"She's not kicking me out daddy, she's forcing me out. I'm going of my own free will. Just with a bit of a push."

"No, I was just thinking while I took my shower that I had to file for divorce. I'm going to call tomorrow morning and see when I can get an appointment with a lawyer."

"Really?" She sounded skeptical.

"Hey, have I ever lied to you? I'm really going to call and get the ball rolling. I have to do something. I'm really sorry you've had to deal with her this long."

Two weeks later Alicia was served with divorce papers. I made sure I knew when they were being sent so Liz and I could spend that evening out. I took her to dinner and then we went to see a movie at the theatre this time. Anything to not actually be home with her until a couple of hours after she'd gotten them. It's always best to let Alicia have a minute to cool down before confronting her.

When we got home it was close to world war 3. She yelled and screamed and threw things. Liz actually called the police when she heard something break and they had to stand with Alicia while she packed a bag and went to a hotel. I knew I was keeping the house. My parents had it built for us after our graduations from the local colleges we went to. It wasn't huge, but it did have 3 bedrooms upstairs and what could be a bedroom right off the kitchen, but we used it as an office now. When it was built we used it as a playroom for Lizzy so she could play with her toys where I could see while I made dinner and then cleaned up afterward. Once she outgrew that it just became the office. So you could say it's 4 bedrooms. No matter how many rooms it was though, it was my house. I thankfully believe this was actually something they had gifted to us about a month before the wedding. Which means it's not part of the divorce anyway according to the lawyer. Our account would have to be split, and I would have some alimony to pay unless I could prove infidelity. I wan't interested in any of the drama though. I told them just make sure Liz and I keep the house and half the bank account and we're all set. Alicia would get half of the account even though she only made about a quarter of my income so it seemed a fair trade off.

It was actually a great week for Lizzy and I once Alicia was out of the house. We could laugh and goof off, watch TV without someone complaining. I noticed a huge difference in Liz. She smiled all the time, was generally bubbly and happy. I couldn't believe I'd waited as long as I did. She'd never been more radiant. Knowing you had to walk on eggshells about everything could really damage a person's psyche.

It was also an incredibly hard week. Lizzy was happy and bubbly, it was great, except she was happy and bubbly in a pair of tiny shorts and tank top with no bra, or that damn t-shirt she'd cut off under her breasts. It was torture. On the bright side, I could go to my room and grab my fleshlight any time I wanted. No judgment from the sex police.

Our first weekend alone is when shit got real. Liz came down for our movie night and didn't bother with the boy shorts or t-shirt. She was in just a black lace bra and a matching thong. I think the robe was supposed to be helpful and yet since it was also lace I could see right through it. I think I might have swallowed my tongue because I couldn't even speak as she took her seat on the couch and pushed play. I was shocked and relieved that by the end of the movie she hadn't done anything. My dick was less enthused. Once it was over though she sat back against the arm of the couch facing me like we do when we talk after the movies if she hadn't ended up in my lap. So I did the same by muscle memory I'm sure, because I probably couldn't have told you my name if asked right then.

She didn't even wait for me to ask what she thought about the movie. She went right for the jugular. "Daddy, I need you to teach me about sex."