Sweet Mating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was right where she wanted to be, exhilaration coursing through her veins as she took each and every last one of his breeding strokes, the stag powering into her over and over again. Akurah could not have possibly have stopped if he'd tried, need taking over his body as he thrust and ground, even managing to scoot his hindquarters in a little bit closer again to really seal every last inch of his aching shaft inside her soft, tight cunny. There was a little ridge of thickness in the middle, part of the 'bone' that ran down the length of his cervine shaft, and she grunted and yelped as that teased over her folds, the very entrance of her cunny the most sensitive at all. Yet the doe could not have anticipated just how that cock would tease up against a patch of nerves inside her that sent stars leaping and dancing as if on a show all of their own behind her closed eyelids, wanting to feel and experience even as she shut out the sight of the forest clearing before her.

No... Better to be there in the moment without allowing her mind to be distracted by anything else. Every thrust he gave, feral and raw and desperate, stole breath wishfully from her lungs, although Akurah could not have been taking it for his own either as he grunted and heaved over her. His shaft twitched inside her, a part of him that was well and truly beyond his control, and Kaliaei whimpered, his balls pushing up closer and closer to her hindquarters even as he sought to claim her completely and utterly.

He was an animal... There could not possibly be any other words for it, for what he delivered to her, tongue hanging slightly out from between his lips as his nose dipped reverently down towards the back of her neck as if he was trying to get closer to her still. Akurah's heavy balls churned with desire, thrumming through with stringent urgency that simply could not be ignored as he slammed in, both of them prey to breeding instinct, pleasure driving them on and on and on to their ultimate ecstasy. The over-sensitive throb of his aching shaft would have been too much to bear if he had not been so close to climax, panting heavily and wantonly as he crammed her full, the desire to mate overcoming all else that could have possibly have made itself at all known in his mind.

No... Nothing more existed for them than the other, the grind of his shaft powering into her, the doe rocking back into his thrusts as much as her body would allow. She heaved for breath, flanks juddering in dark sweat, and squeezed around him, unable to control her body as she tried to milk him for all he was worth, the need to mate searing through her like the most potent of aphrodisiacs. There was no restraining it as she moaned, hanging her head and swinging her nose back and forth, hindquarters rounding ever so slightly as her hocks flexed and dipped, struggling to bear his weight and pounding thrusts.

And just when they thought they could not be any more into their first breeding together, the end result foretold in the grind and hump of his rampant shaft, he managed to find something deeper inside him still, taking all up another level. The stag grunted and slammed in, caught up in animalistic desire as he gave himself over to the lust of his body, breeding taking over his mind in the very best of ways, he could not have restrained himself physically even with the will of his body and the land under his control, cock thrusting into her hot tightness over and over again as her passage rippled around him, seeming to beg him to climax, to seed her full and give her just what she needed.

Opening and closing her mouth soundlessly, it was all Kaliaei could do to keep herself at least somewhat upright and shaking, struggling to bear the powerful force of his claiming thrusts as he made her feel all the things that she'd wanted from him, cock throbbing and pulsing, those first drops of true pre-cum leaking from him in pure, animalistic excitement. Akurah may have been a deity but he was a deity who needed something from her and she was practically begging him to give it to her at the sake of all else, humping back lightly against him with every last bit of strength she had left in her body.

There was little she could do, however, in her current position to grind back at him, submitting completely to his domain, as sweetly and kindly as it was given. He was not a king who would force anything on her -- of course not -- but a king who would rule and allow her every last drop of delicious servitude beneath him that Kaliaei could ever have asked for, licking and suckling at his cock and balls for nights on end. It was with that thought in her head, his shaft in her mouth in the realm of fantasy even as reality lifted her up, that the doe climaxed with a raw scream of delight, her shriek echoing through the cries and carrying flocks of songbirds up and away from their evening roosts.

Akurah would have had words for her if he was not so preoccupied with thrusting and filling her, his thrusts even managing to speed up as he crammed her roughly full of every last inch of his cock, everything heating up when it came right down to the moment of truth. His body needed something from her, the grip of her rippling, twitching passage simply too much to bear as his balls swung up to her, bouncing powerfully off her fur and folds as he could not get a single fraction more of his cock into her between each and every bone-shaking stroke.

The king of the forest was just where he needed to be.

His own climax shot into her before she even had a moment in which to recognise what was happening, the stag letting out a bellow that too alerted all woodland creatures in the near and far vicinity as to what they were doing. His balls twitched and pulled up ever so slightly in raw, animalistic need as he unloaded into her, the thick, virile spurts of cum carrying the flow of him deep into her sex. As orgasm flowed through him, he hunched down even further over her back, laying his muzzle against the base of her neck as he panted heavily, eyes rolling back into his skull from the sheer force of pent-up tension leaving him in one great, big, mating rush.

It was perfect: everything it had ever been meant to be and so much more too. The stag's cock twitched within her, spurts of cum flowing thickly and strongly as his orgasm lasted for longer than it would have if he had been a mere feral deer. But the king could keep going, his virility as lustful as he would turn out to be, now that he had the mate he'd always been meant to have right there at his side. She was all he would need on a cold winter night, her hot sex draining his balls over and over again as they enjoyed the force of their lust and love in the best way that mates possibly could.

His body was still cervine, however, and no prey animal in essence could keep on climaxing forever as the stream of cream tapered off slowly, allowing him to dismount in a mass of sweat, head hanging. But, despite all that, their lips curved up in soft smiles and when they came together for their first kiss as a mated couple, the thought of the stickiness and tiredness of mating was completely and utterly wiped from their minds.

One breeding session, however, would never be enough to sate a newly mated couple and they enjoyed one another's lusts again very shortly after that first time, Kaliaei giggling as she lay down for him and flicked up her tail in open invitation. It was a stranger position for deer but something that had mirth bubbling up genuinely from their bellies even as they bred and kissed, tongues tangling together in sweet lust as they played them back and forth between their muzzles. On and on their breeding went, coarse and crude and everything that both of them could have ever wished it to be, his cock wet with her juices and still hard and so very ready for more.

Mating was not the half of it, however, with so much to explore as sunset cast its glowing, crimson and orange rays over the forest, filtering lightly between the trees, leaves rustling even while the rest of the forest left the creatures to their lust, enjoying one another completely and utterly. Kaliaei had the chance too to fully caress and adore his balls and cock with her tongue, feeling his balls with her hooves all for that added tint of sensation, their weight making her want him even more, so virile and strong and proud. He eagerly returned each and every last pleasure to his queen too, her slit well-seeded and a fawn surely well on its way to growing within her belly.

Ah, the spring after the rut would bring so very much for the two of them but there was still something very powerful to be said for curling up together, side by side with their legs kicked out, sleepily naming constellations with his seed drooling from her pussy and the taste of him still thick in her mouth and on her lips. Their rule would be powerful and far-reaching and never again would there be a pair that were better suited to one another within the realm of the forest they cared for and protected, bringing peace and prosperity for the rest of their years.

Sighing softly, Kaliaei nuzzled into his neck, leaning into Akurah's steady, reassuring weight, his moss-laden antlers outstretched above her.

The king and queen of the forest were finally home.

12