Sweet Melissa

Story Info
Mountain Christmas in the arms of an old friend.
5k words
4.68
12k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All of the adult activity takes place between adults. Please rate and comment on all the stories you read. It really helps the authors. This one is short and sweet like...

Sweet Melissa

"Wait. Please stop. Turn your cute little ass around and come back here..."

...

A couple of days before Christmas, my girls and I loaded into my aging Jeep Cherokee and headed for their grandparent's home in the mountains. Upon finding out that my socialite ex-wife was "doing Christmas in Hawaii" I had been on top of the world. See, I love the rest of that family with all my heart.

My own family was almost gone. We lost Dad some years back. My brother and his family moved to South Florida and our mom was wasting away in a nursing home, her mind long lost.

I had married the middle of three girls. She was "the pretty one". She had modeled and done a bit of acting. Something snapped in her when our youngest, Katie, was four years old. Rebecca, the ex, wanted to chase the glamour again. With a sudden demand for mature models, she took off. We divorced and she took up with some douche-bag producer. They seem to make money. They jet around and meet celebrities. She sends money for the girls. She was missing the growth of two wonderful young ladies. Good riddance.

My former in-laws, Charlie and Joan had a beautiful place up in the Rocky Mountains. They bought and paid for it long ago when mountain land was cheap. I love to visit and take my two girls, Judith and Katie. I pick my times when Rebecca will not be there. It's not that we don't get along. I just can't listen to her prattle on about their travels and celebs she met. It ranges from annoying to nails on a chalk board.

The eldest girl was Elizabeth, Betty to the family, was tall and slim like her dad and Rebecca. Her features were slightly masculine but pretty. In her life she had had boyfriends and girlfriends. Mostly she kept her relations away from the family. Most recently she had a long running thing with a handsome older man named Daniel. They seemed happy together. Betty smiled more than I ever knew her to.

Then there was Melissa, the youngest. Missy, to the family. She wasn't tall and slim like her dad and sisters. She was short like her mom and carried some extra weight. She actually had a nice figure under the clothes she wore. I had seen her in a classic one-piece swimsuit. She was impressive. Melissa was a buxom little lady with a small waist and a round bottom. Most of her winter wardrobe went straight down from her bust to her hips. This made her appear to be shaped like a beer keg. But oh, what a face. She was genuinely cute with her mom's light blue eyes, eyes that I could easily get lost in.

...

We made our last pit stop before climbing the mountains. With the snow everywhere, our trip was taking much longer than normal. I escorted Judith and Katie to the ladies room of a clean truck stop. I waited, then walked them back to the Jeep and locked them inside with snacks. Then I went in and took care of my own business. That's our procedure. Too many horrible people in the world these days. Judith saw to letting our tabby cat, Tabby use her litter box in the floor of the car. Finally, we were ready to get back on the road.

Although it was midday, we wanted to wait about eating more than just a snack until we got to Charlie and Joan's house. There would be lots of food and Christmas treats. There was more snow on the road. I put the Jeep in four-wheel high range. I had good tires. It would be slow but easy. With Tabby back in her carrier, the girls got under blankets in the back seat. The heater in the car works great. Eight-year-old, Katie said looking at all the snow made her cold. Eleven-year-old Judith returned to her headphones listening to "God knows what." Katie smiled. She was happy that she was going to "Grandma Joanie's". Clearly, Katie was enjoying her childhood more than Judith was her own. Judith had been old enough to question her mother's leaving. She was now facing her twelfth year and the changes it would bring.

On most of the road, the highway department had done a fine job. In other places, the Jeep was doing it's part like a champ. As we traveled, my mind went back to Sweet Melissa. Thank you, Greg Allman.

...

The first time I got to spend any time around Melissa, I knew that I had married the wrong sister. There was something about her. Anytime I was near her, I felt this force acting through the core of my body. It was like gravity or magnetism. I could feel something inside me reaching and pulling me to her. The look in her eyes or the touch of her hand was magical.

The last time we were together, I messed things up. At least, I think I did. It was over a year before. I had been divorced for a couple of years. Melissa was still married, although they had filed for divorce. Her dork husband had gone back home to his mother. She and I, sort of, paired off Thanksgiving a year ago. We laughed and joked. We flirted uncontrollably. After a few drinks, we went out to Charlie's combination workshop and man-cave.

Once out there and in private, we suddenly had nothing to say. We both knew why we were there. We kissed for the first time, then the second through fifth and so on. Something came over both of us. I turned her around and hugged her from behind. I moved my hands slowly so that she could stop me at any time. I massaged her full breasts and all down her torso. I firmly pressed my fingers against her crotch. I felt the contours of her elegant, plump pussy. When she showed no objection, I kissed her neck and slipped my fingers into the sides of her jeans. I started pushing them down. "Steven, you can't be serious. We can't." I pushed her jeans to the bottom of her round cheeks. I gently pushed her to bend over the stool at her father's workbench. I was not aware of when my cock got hard, but it was ready. I aimed it at Melissa's crotch. With a shove, I was fully inside her. She moaned and whined. "I can't believe you did that. I can't believe we are doing this. Oh!" She was very wet and soft. Her round soft cheeks were cold against my thighs, while her pussy was steaming hot. I quickly shot my load into her warm pussy. She yanked her pants back up laughing. "You are a horrible, horrible person. God!" We kissed again. "You know I'm still married. And, you are my brother-in-law."

"Just by technicality. I haven't been a brother-in-law for two years and I've wanted you for so long." I said.

It was ever so brief, a quickie. But it changed things so much. The wall between us that kept us at arm's length had been broken. It was a safety curtain that made it OK to touch and talk and say, "I love you" without it meaning more than family and friend. Now things were awkward and reserved. The line between us wasn't just blurred, it was gone. We hardly ever talked, and I had trouble looking at her.

...

When we arrived at Charlie and Joan's, my heart fell. Elizabeth's Subaru caked with dirty ice was on the side of the drive. Charlie's big Blazer was at the head of the driveway. He had cleared a spot for me. How would Melissa have gotten there? Was she not there? Did she stay away because of me? We unloaded our bags and the cat carrier. Then Charlie helped me with the gifts. Hugs all around.

I stood in the living room holding my former mother-in-law in a hug. "It's so good to be here, Joanie, I've missed you so much." My eyes kept dashing around.

"We've all missed you, Steven. Thank you for coming and bringing the girls. This is going to be a great Christmas." Joan said with some happy tears.

I spotted movement in the dining area. Melissa brought platters of food to the table. "Are you guys hungry?" She asked without looking at me.

"Yes. We skipped lunch to come and eat here. Everything looks wonderful." I said and followed her back into the kitchen. I touched her shoulder. "I didn't get to hug you yet." We embraced and held each other for a minute. No one else came into the kitchen. I tried to kiss her, but she turned her head and I just got cheek. "Girl, we've got to talk. This awkward stuff sucks." I said in her ear as Elizabeth came into the kitchen.

Elizabeth hugged me again smiling. "Steve, it's so good to see you. I didn't realize how bad I missed you until I saw you. Daniel is napping upstairs. I'm going to wake him. You guys eat. We're taking your girls into town to see a movie and the Christmas lights."

"Sounds like fun, but I've been driving for five hours. I need a good stretch and a nap, myself." I said.

"Then, I've got a job for you, son." Charlie said coming into the kitchen. "You can stay here and keep the fireplaces going. If you bring in firewood and fill the racks, then you can have some of this for a reward." Charlie pulled a bottle of top shelf rye whiskey from a cabinet.

"Now that's a deal." I said. The house was an oversize log home with fireplaces at each end. Each fireplace was fitted with a high-efficiency heater inserts. Charlie had a crew come in the summer and cut wood on his property for winter. That left wood to be carried in. It was a chore that I could handle with ease, but I wanted help.

Just before sitting to eat with the girls, I caught another private moment with Melissa. "Please stay here with me today. Please, Missy. I need us to be good again."

Melissa looked up. It was the first time she had dared look me in the eyes since our illicit quickie. Tears were pooling in her pretty blue eyes. "OK." Was all she said.

Now in her grandparent's home, Judith was grinning and embracing her childhood again. She and Katie were excited and happy. We enjoyed sandwiches on toasted rye bread for lunch. Everyone loaded into Charlie's Blazer with bundles of winter clothes. They were going to see the latest animated feature and then walk around the small town. Lights and decorations were everywhere.

I was very tired. Five hours of driving through snow had drained me. Still, I wanted time with Melissa. I decided to get the firewood hauling out of the way. It would be a good workout after the long drive. There were large wood racks beside each fireplace. There was also a big wood box beside the back door. All of these were empty. It was a bigger job than I thought. I carried several loads before Melissa came to help. She was bundled in a parka, scarf and hat. She carried smaller loads in silence.

When we had the wood box finally filled, I had had enough of the silence. I scooped up all the snow that I could hold in one hand. When Melissa turned around, I gently shoved the snow into her face. I stood there waiting for a reaction. Then I realized that she wasn't laughing. She was softly crying. "Why did you do that?"

"Breaking the ice... on you." I laughed nervously. I have a unique talent for doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. "Come on. Let's warm up." I didn't give her a chance to argue or go into the house. Instead, I pulled her into the workshop.

"Back to the scene of the crime?" She asked. Melissa took off her scarf and hat. She dropped her coat on the old sofa and worked on drying the snowmelt from her face.

"Melissa, I'm sorry things have gotten so weird between us. I'm so sorry. You are one of my favorite people in the world." I pleaded.

"You are sorry that I'm a favorite person?" She said.

"No. I'm not sorry for that. I'm sorry I messed us up. Please, Melissa. I have so many regrets about that day." I said with my foot in my mouth up to the knee.

Melissa grabbed her coat and bolted out the door and into the cold and snow.

"Wait. Please stop. Turn your cute little ass around and come back here... I love you."

In two more steps, Melissa came to a halt and slowly turned around. "My ass isn't cute or little."

"Bullshit."

"You don't mean that. You can't love me." she protested.

"Why the hell can't I?" I asked.

Melissa starting walking slowly back to the shop. The cold began to slice through her sweater. She jogged the last few steps and into my arms. I hugged her and pushed the door closed behind her. I kissed her softly and slowly for a long time. She started crying again.

"Missy, please don't cry. We should be happy. We are here with your family. It's Christmas. The snow is beautiful." I said and tried to kiss her again.

"The snow is a pain in the ass. I had to fly and then get dad to drive two hours to get me." She said.

"I wondered how you got here." I said. We sat on the old sofa. The gas heater was struggling to keep the workshop warm. "I was so afraid that you didn't come."

"I couldn't stay away from the folks at Christmas. That's just not done. Dad is so mad at Rebecca that he won't say her name." She chuckled. "I've been so nervous about seeing you."

"I know what you mean. I've thought of you every day. I've thought of how we were before and what we did. It kills me how we are now. I need you back in my life." I said.

"You said that you regretted it. That hurts me, Steven."

"I don't regret having sex with you. I regret that it messed up our friendship. I regret that I didn't take you to bed and make love to you properly. I would regret marrying Rebecca, if it weren't for my girls."

"I carried such a crush for you. Then you just threw me over that stool and did me. I walked around with your stuff running out of me the rest of the day. I didn't feel used, but it was hollow. It should have been better. Then I didn't know how to relate to you."

"Since the first day that I really got to know you, I knew that I married the wrong person. I've always felt myself drawn to you like a magnet. When I heard you were getting a divorce, something went off in my head. I should have kissed you and told you how I felt." I said.

"You can't love me. I'm already your daughters' aunt. We're already family." Melissa said.

"You know that's silly. You and I aren't related. Have you dated since you and Tim split up?"

"Well, no, I haven't, nosey. It's too soon."

"Is it too soon? Or have you had something else on your mind?" "I asked. Let's go in the house. I need to make sure that Tabby hasn't torn the decorations down."

...

Inside, we freshened up and made some tea. Melissa seemed to relax. We sat in front of the living room fireplace. We are both teachers, so we talked shop. We were back to avoiding the "us" issue.

"Did you and Becky ever make love there in front of the fireplace?" Melissa asked, smiling.

"No. She didn't want to get caught. She didn't want to do it on the floor. Your sister isn't very romantic." I said.

"Liz has done it there with a few people." Melissa said laughing. "Mom and dad, do it there sometime."

I laughed. "Good for them. I love your folks so much. How about you, Missy? Have you ever done the deed by the fireside?"

Melissa blushed very red and giggled. "I'm not saying."

"Oh, no. You have to say. You can't just leave it hanging out there."

"I did it by myself there one time. Well, a few times." She laughed and blushed. "I didn't have a partner. I was here by myself. It looked so pretty, and the fire was warm. I just lay there and took care of myself."

"If you want it done right..." I said. "I'd dearly love to make love to you there or in your big bed upstairs."

"Steven, we can't. I can't have another quickie or one-time thing with you. I can't." She said sadly.

"I wasn't lying when I said that I love you." I said. "If you can't be my lover, then I still want you to find a way to love me as a friend again."

"You don't want me like that. I'm not pretty. I'm short and fat. You were with Becky all those years. Her body is perfect. I can't wear red because dogs think I'm a fire hydrant." Melissa said, getting her humor back.

"That's a funny joke, but it's not true. You are a very cute lady. Your smile always makes me smile. I've seen you in a swimsuit. You have a crazy little body on you. You keep it hidden from the world and from yourself. Besides, Rebecca may be beautiful, but she is an insufferable chore. She was a chore even back when things were the best with us." I leaned to her and kissed her. That time she was eager. "Let's exchange these teacups for whiskey glasses and take Charlie's rye back to the den. We'll make that fireplace ours."

...

Melissa disappeared upstairs for a few minutes. There was a stack of blankets in the den for me to use sleeping on the couch there. I spread some blankets out on top of the old cord rug in front of the fire. I gathered pillows and made us a little nest. I had just sipped the spicy rye whiskey when Melissa came to me. Even in her flannel gown, she looked so fine.

We lay in front of the fireplace. The orange glow of the fire on her soft face was beautiful. Christmas lights sparkled reflections in her eyes. We kissed with easy passion. I gently rubbed her bra-less chest. Her breasts were full and firm. Her nipples were firm and swollen. She seemed to coo softly as we kissed.

"Steven, are you sure this is what you want? Am I really who you want to be with?"

"Yes, Sweet Melissa. You are the only woman that I ever think of." I kissed her again. I began unbuttoning her gown. It had occurred to me that I had sex with her and not seen her nude. My hand trembled slightly as I spread her gown open and saw her chest for the first time. "Oh, Melissa! You are beautiful; just perfect." Her tits were even prettier that I thought they would be. They were full and round. Lying on her back made them flatten slightly around her perfect nipples. I leaned to her and kissed the side of her boob. She pulled my head to her. I kissed and suckeled the tit closest to me. I massaged the other and felt how the fire had warmed her skin. I finished with the buttons and discovered that Melissa had left off her panties. She was serious about this too.

"Steve, I love you. I've wanted you for so long. I made this awkward. I never believed that I could really be with you. You are so handsome and sweet you are a great father to the girls. I love you so much."

"Will you just relax and let this happen?" She was propped up and comfortable on pillows. I kissed my way down to her plump little mound. Sometime recently, she had shaved herself bare and smooth. I smiled at her. When I spread her open, she was dripping wet. Rivulets of sweet cream were running out of her and down to her ass. She smelled of soap, perfume and sweet, mellow pussy. She lurched when I licked her the first time. I went easy and gently tickled the sides of her labia. I worked my way up to a more aggressive pace. When she began to handle it better, I hugged her hips and assaulted her clit with my lips and tongue. We rocked in rhythm. Melissa whimpered and then seemed to pull herself back away from me. She got very tense and rigid. I slowed and flattened my tongue out and licked very slowly. Suddenly she began bucking and moaning. Her belly quivered. She shook all over and then her orgasm quieted. She breathed deep and slowly. She looked me in the eye but was silent. I moved up to line up with her hips. My cock was hard and ready. I looked into her eyes. "Melissa, I really do love you." I slipped my cock into her a little at a time. Her pussy was very tight, but very wet. When I was almost fully in her, I adjusted my knees and then thrust hard and flexed my cock.

Melissa moaned loudly. "Oh, God! You're showing out, aren't you?" She chuckled and we began our rhythm; our dance of love.

I pumped steadily and watched her tits jiggle and roll with me. I pulled her legs higher and began pounding with more force. I went faster. Melissa moaned and began to squirm. I seemed to lose control. My cock had taken charge and it exploded a huge load of cum into this little lady that I love.

I eased down to lay beside her and cover us with a blanket. She buried her face in my neck. "Steven, that was incredible. I love you."

12