Sweet Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"Steven, baby, I need you to wake up." She said. I was out of it. "I don't mind if they find us here, but we need to be dressed, OK."

"Oh, gosh. What time is it? How much time do we have?" I asked trying to orient myself with the world.

"I think we've got some time. I'll send Liz a text to see." Melissa said and kissed me.

I dressed and made coffee. A cup of Joe, another bit of whiskey and a quick shower and I was awake again. Melissa rejoined me in the den. Tabby had slept all day near the fireplace. She knew the house. She had been there a few times. She begged us for attention and looked for the girls. "They'll be home soon, baby."

"Who does Tabby like better, Judith or Katie?" Melissa asked playfully.

"Maybe Judith, just a little. She's really a 'man's cat'. She loves you dad. She thinks I belong to her." I said.

"Well, you're mine now, aren't you?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, baby. If you'll have me."

Melissa's phone chimed and incoming text. "OK. Liz said it will be a couple more hours. She's going to text me when they head home."

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I said we needed some warning because we were naked." She said and laughed.

"She'd never believe it was true. How do you kill two hours in a cabin in the Rocky's with the person you love? Why don't you show me your bedroom?" I suggested.

"Why don't you show me your penis? You've screwed me twice and I still haven't seen the damned thing!" She laughed.

...

"I really thought it was bigger than that." Melissa said, flipping my dick around and examining it.

"Well, thank you dear." I said.

She laughed. "Oh, well it's fine dear." She laughed more. "Just teasing. You stretched me good. It felt bigger in me."

"I guess that's a good thing. I think we are a good fit, not just like that. We fit well when we are joined, and I think we could make a great couple."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. Why not?" I asked. "Teachers are needed all over. You could easily work in our system."

"Now, you're talking about a future and living together. Damn! Give a man a little pussy and he thinks he owns you." Melissa said. She paused the began laughing.

I tried to roll up and tickle her, but she had my balls in her hand. "What do you think the family would say?" I asked.

"They could love it, hate it, maybe even forbid it, my Romeo." She said. The confidence was back in her voice. The sparkle was back in her eyes. "Now, it's your turn to lay back and let this happen." She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. Melissa stroked me with her hand and sucked firmly.

I rolled my head back and marveled at how well she was doing it. I hadn't had any head in a very long time. It felt heavenly. She pulled and sucked. She scrubbed her tongue along the bottom side of my hard cock. "Easy, baby. You're going to make me cum right away."

"That's what I want. I want you to cum and then sleep a while. I will take care of you. I love you, Steven." Melissa resumed her action. She started back up slowly then got more vigorous. She sucked and pulled. I relaxed and within minutes, I was delivering my load to her loving mouth. She drank it and chuckled.

...

I woke a little after ten that night. I was in Melissa's bed in pajama pants and tee shirt. I needed the bathroom and something to drink. I got oriented in the bathroom. I needed to check on my girls. I slept through dinner time. I felt hungry. The ham on rye sounded good. When I got downstairs, everyone was home and sitting around. Judith and Katie ran to hug me.

"Daddy, we had so much fun. Grandpa fell asleep in the movie. We took a bunch of pictures." Katie said.

"Pick out the best picture with you in it and send it to your mom. How was the movie?" I asked.

"It was OK. The town is beautiful. You need to go see it, really." Judith said still holding me. I was impressed. Judith had been sullen and moody lately.

"Sorry I fell asleep. I was just so tired. Missy and I were talking and when I got warm, I was out." Everyone seemed oblivious except Elizabeth who gave me a 'yeah, right' look and smiled.

Melissa handed me a sandwich on a pretty plate with pickles and fancy crackers and cheese on the side. Then she set a steaming mug of some potion in front of me. "It's a hot toddy. We looked up the recipe. What do you think?"

I sipped. "Wonderful. I hope you didn't use Charlie's good stuff."

"Just a splash of Irish. I think it's pretty good. How did you like that rye?" Charlie asked.

"It was good. I really like it. It helped knock me out." I said. Melissa came to sit beside me. "I'm going to go get a shirt from my bag in the den. I'll be right back." I said and went to the den. Melissa waited about three seconds and followed me. When I knew we were out of sight, I turned around and kissed her wrapping my arms around her.

Suddenly Katie came darting in chasing Tabby. She gasped loudly when she saw us kissing. She ran back to the others.

When we went back to the living room, all eyes were on us. Apparently small eyes and ears has a big mouth.

"We just heard an interesting rumor." Charlie said smiling.

"Someone said that they saw Daddy kissing Aunt Missy." Joan said with her arms crossed over her chest.

"About damn time. I'm tired of those two moping around and dodging each other." Charlie said and laughed.

The rest of the family laughed. Melissa and I blushed deep red. I pulled her to me and put an arm around her. "Would anyone here object if Melissa and I tried to make a go of it together? I love her very much." I asked.

Judith and Katie cheered and squealed the way little girls do. Joan and Charlie came to me and hugged me and shook my hand. "I think it would make all of us very happy, son. The only person in the family that would object, isn't here and it's not her business." Charlie said.

Joan had a tear on her cheek. "It's the best way to keep you in the family, Steven. I think that the two of you have been in love for a long time." She said and hugged me again.

I pulled Melissa to me. I took her pretty face in my hands and gave her a long soft kiss in front of everyone. They all cheered.

Elizabeth finally made her way to us. She hugged us together and spoke softly. "You can forget that couch in the den. Tonight, you sleep with the woman you love."

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Love is Real.

***

Thanks for reading. Please consider reading my other stories. There is a great pay-off for those who finish the Summer Heat/Other Ashley yarn. I put a ton of work and time in that.

If Christmas offends you, you should have fucked off long before now.

12