All Comments on 'Sweet Nectar'

by ffreak

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
the book

I though the book added a little to the story. It could have been used a little bit less. For my taste ,I would have been a little bit more colorful with the discription of the love making. Otherwise I though it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
C'est si bon!

I've read several of your stories. You have a rare talent for allowing the readers to lose themselves in your stories. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Eloquent, articualte, and magnificent.

Seldom have I had the pleasure of indulging in a piece of erotic literature containing the very threads which weave and govern the vague and relative realities of time. I am thus fond of your poetic embellishment of the entity of love between two of humankind, and your provision of substance and plot rather than the common compilation of elementary sentence structure which, in large part, is comprised of the redundant three or so words of sexual connotation, and otherwise known as the 'short story'. The only thing left to be desired is more, and therefore it shall be demanded. Forgive my English, for it is rather poor and abundant in useless words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A genius in the making

I write short stories like you. Only mine focus on comedy and not eroticism. But the way you write is entrancing. Keep up the good work.

David48David48over 18 years ago
yes sweet

A story within a story. Very effective. My one critisisum would be that I would have liked to have heard more about their mutual history. How did they reach this final coming together? Otherwise, it was hot and sexy, and really quite sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
proff read

when the brother was reading the story the bowler had only a towel wrapped around him that fell to the floor after he pulled the women inside and after she pulled her tits away he leaned back as she unbuttoned his shirt,,,,where did the shirt come from.

strife7575strife7575over 16 years ago
Damm good

It described everything that they did perfectly but did not go overboard with the "screw me and oh baby".

It is also nice to see a story with few words being said but everything made clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
unrealistic

unrealistic i stopped when you said she was in college but had budding breasts if she really had budding breasts she would be about 13 not in college if you need to write about young people keep it realistic or find a site that allows under age stories this is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story! Would definatley like to read a sequel!

PyreFerretPyreFerretover 10 years ago
Good read

This is a really good story and the editing is amazing. You captured the character's inexperience at relationships by not noticing she'd be naked under the sheets (the swell of a woman's bust normally gives it away,) but you slightly exaggerated how quickly he could keep reading when he's experiencing his first time. Other than that, it's a damn fine read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
a hunky bowler?

LOL how fucking silly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous