All Comments on 'Sweet Pee'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 4 years ago
Fluid bond

Thank you for this lovely tale, linking kink with emotion and making it into a love story. This is almost the opposite of porn. In porn the sexual attraction between two people is reduced to a single fetish that is constantly on display. In this story a single fetish is used as a key to unlock the potential of two people who share it, so they can start a relationship that makes them whole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
superb

Romantic, heart warming, and deliciously naughty . . keep up the good work Sera. Five stars all the way.

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

I laughed so hard at the Scooby-Doo moment when Walt's beard came off. A really good story about the discovery of a kink and a person's acceptance of that kink and what it means about themselves.

burnknee_54burnknee_54over 2 years ago

I found this to be so hot. Harboring such desires and more for so many decades I truly felt so much passion and eroticism in the story as it unfolded. Do hope that you write more in the future.

PeriodeaterPeriodeaterover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I loved the line from Humphrey Bogart as Sam Spade. My fondest moments are drinking a woman's urine and I certainly identified with your story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome cute little story that was so entertaining and so full of humour through it. A kinky fetish that united two wonderful friends for a happy life. Different strokes for different folkes as they say. A happy ending is always nice to read. Thanks for this little "candy" of a story. I voted 5 well deserved stars for you Serafina.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

I don't normally give pee stories five stars and was sure this one wasn't going to get but maybe a two. The further I read the crazier it got and then in the end it just bloomed like a rose. The fake wig and mustache was a little lame, but nothing I couldn't overlook, lol. Loved the ending and that they lived out their fetishes together. I even went back and reread the story once I figured out what was going on. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent and well thought story, with an intriguing plot that culminated in a startling revelation. The asexual bookstore employee, her unique tastes and her colleague with similar tendencies. Though pee is the common chain, it plays an important role that steps aside and brings two people together.

May they live happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous