Sweet PinkiePie ;)

Story Info
Pinkie Pie wasn't shy about showing herself in the chat room
2.1k words
4.43
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

I love college chat rooms. And I loved sweet-talking freshmen girls. With a bit of coaxing, the giggling twats would pose naked. Clothes came off piece by piece until they had nothing on but a smile.

That day a freshman popped up on the screen. Pink sunglasses, long blonde hair, and small chest bumps. Her screen name was PinkiePie. "Hi Mr. Matt."

I typed: "Hi PinkiePie. That's a sweet name. Are you sweet?"

PinkiePie: "I'm very sweet. ;) And so is my cousin, Curious-Coochie. Remember her?"

I remembered Coochie, a college sophomore who fingered herself while I jerked off. "Oh yes, Coochie and I had FUN. U looking for FUN?"

Pinkie sighed. "My cuz said you could help me. Help me get a boyfriend. ☹☹☹ Um... I'm a shy eighteen-year-old with Skittle Tits."

"Skittles and tasty." I turned on my microphone. "Pinkie I can help you with both. First show me your pretty little tits."

The girl yelled through the speaker. "No way, that's naughty..."

"You're in college now. Be proud of your tits!"

"Okay sir...but don't laugh." The blonde girl adjusted her sunglasses and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Small pointy boobs poked out of her chest...twin cones topped with licorice-red nipples.

"Your tits look Yummy!! I'd love to suck them."

"No, that's naughty!"

"Honey, tits and nips were made to be sucked. Hey, I can send you a bottle of Titty Pills, with estrogen. They'll make you're A-cups grow into B-cups."

"OMG! Send them to my dorm. PLEASE."

"Okay, show me your Pussy and I'll send the Pills."

"Sure!" The excited girl tossed her skirt and panties, lifting her fuzzy blonde pussy to the cam. This was the quickest pussy-show ever. Apparently, big tits were more important than modesty.

Her peach fuzz pussy glistened with droplets of juice. I licked the screen. "Excellent Sweetie. Now rub your clitty for me. I wanna see it swell."

Pinkie spread her pussy lips and rubbed her swollen clit. Her legs spread wider, letting me see inside her most intimate hole.

"That's so nice, rub that pretty pussy and I'll rub my cock." I pulled out my boner, stroking myself while Pinkie masturbated. "Look at it. Do you like my man-meat?"

"Yes but... gosh sir.... You're hung like a porn star."

"I sure am. Pinkie are you still a virgin?"

"Sorta. No sex but...." Pinkie whispered. "One night I got horny and broke my hymen on a coke bottle."

"You bottle fucked yourself!? Wow. Can I watch you do that?"

Pinkie bit her lip. "Only if you promise to rush those pills. I need real tits before homecoming."

"Sure Sugar—hurry!" I watched in perverse joy as the vixen pushed a bottle into her blonde pussy. She slowly pumped it, pulling her pink labia in and out as her other hand tugged on her nipples.

Moaning and gasping, Pinkie pumped the bottle faster. Her hips rose with every plunge into her tight folds. I heard the slurpy sounds of wet pussy getting fucked. Spitting on my cock I stroked faster.

Pinkie panted between bottle pumps. "Mister I like watching you rub your boner... I uh...wish I could do it... for you."

"Me too sweetie. I wish it was my cock pumping inside your twat, instead of that bottle."

Pinkie stammered. "Really, you want to stick THAT THING in ME?"

"Hell yes Pinkie!" I got stiffer, watching the college girl rub her twat and her sweet voice begging for cock. "You need a good fucking. Are you gonna cum soon?"

"Mmm, yes sir... but I wanna see you cum too."

"I'm close sweetie. Keep working that bottle in and out. Pretend it's my long cock!" Pinkie pumped faster, matching the speed of my strokes.

"Aahhh!" Pinkie groaned as her hips bucked up and down, furiously fucking herself, riding each wave of pleasure, her tits jiggling as she gasped in orgasm.

I cupped my balls, feeling the hot jizz ready to shoot. "Pinkie open your mouth. I want to cum in it virtually." The girl opened her lips and moved so close her sunglasses hit the screen.

Hot cum spurts flew out, coating the camera in lines of goo. Pinkie giggled, pretending to lap it up, her little tongue circling the lens. "That was great sweetie. You're so damn hot, you made me cum hard."

"Me too. You made a big mess sir... Is that your sperm?"

"Yes Sweetie. And someday you'll taste it, and gulp down my load."

Pinkie gagged. "Oops, Mom's home. See you tomorrow!" With a click, she was gone. I tucked in my dick and happily mailed the pills to Pinkie Pie.

For the next two weeks, we had daily masturbation sessions. Pinkie laughed. "Every time your stuff squirts out, I wish it was squirting into me." In the last session, Pinkie even bent over, showing me her rosebud anus.

"Do you like my butthole sir?" She giggled. "I bet you want to fuck it."

"Honey, I want to screw every tight hole in your body." I pulled out my boner. "Now I wanna see you shove that coke bottle up your anus."

"Wow sir, that's nasty...but okay." Pinkie held her breath and worked the bottle around, letting out a squeal when it popped inside her anal ring.

I grew stiff as steel. "That's it sugar. Push it in and out, stretch that tight asshole." Pinkie whimpered as she furiously reamed out her rectum for my viewing pleasure.

Pinkie was an obedient little tart, but she'd never take off her sunglasses. I'd seen every inch of her naked body, even inside her holes—but never her eyes. I imagined big brown eyes.

Saturday morning, my neighbor Ms. Amanda came over. A single mom with a cute daughter Penelope. They both made me stiff.

"Matt I hate to bug you, but the computer is messed up and Penelope can't Zoom her classes. Could you fix it? I have to leave for work, but Penelope will show you the problem."

"Sure. I'm always eager to help a sexy woman."

"Sexy?" Amanda winked. "Fix the computer and I'll make you dinner, and maybe a nice piece of pie."

I smiled, rubbed my lump, and went next door. Penelope greeted me. A green-eyed girl with blonde hair, a white tank top with nipple bullets, and tights shorts showing off her puffy camel toe.

"Hi Mr. Matt, the problem's in my bedroom." I followed. It felt sinful going into a college girl's room. The bed was right there in the middle, covered in panties, bras and delicate lacy things.

"Matt, sit at my desk and fix it. That's an order!" I laughed and worked on her computer, deleting a bunch of porn viruses. 'Hmm, Penelope was a naughty teenager.' Then I felt the naughty girl rubbing my back with her hard little nipples!

I whirled around. Standing before me was naked Penelope pushing out her chest. "See, the pills really worked. I got B-size boobies. Her long blonde hair framed her perky, hard-nippled tits.

"Penelope, you're Pinkie? WOW!" I grinned. "And yes, your tits are bigger." My masturbation partner was the daughter of the woman next door.

"Yes sir." Pinkie sat on the bed. "It's time to thank you. I want you to be the first to... go inside.... you know... my hole... Please."

My boner went full-tilt. "Honey are you sure?"

"Yes, you promised me a good screwing... I don't want a coke bottle—I want cock!"

"Okay, take my pants off sweetie." Pinkie bit her lip and unzipped me. My boner sprung out, hard and long, pointing straight at her puffy lips. "Suck it sweetie. You said you wanted to."

The blonde gulped, then her tongue slowly licking around my knob. Pinkie looked up with her wide green eyes, and sucked me stiff. "Pinkie it's time to screw."

"Sir, can I record it with my cam? I want to show my cousin. She'll be so jealous." I nodded. "Do you want me to suck you some more?"

"Of course, honey. I want to lick your pussy too at the same time. Do you know what sixty-nine is?"

She nodded. "Oh yeah, I saw it in on porn vid."

I lay back. Pinkie moved her peach blonde fuzz to my face, with her clitty peeking out. I sucked on her pussy. Pinkie moaned, licking my knob before taking it into her hot, wet mouth. The coed bobbed her head up and down on my shaft.

Then I felt Pinkie sucking my hairy balls. "Holy Jezus..."

I spread her labia, exposing her pink hole. I thrust my tongue in deep, tongue-fucking the squirming vixen, her moans muffled by my prick in her mouth. I flicked her swollen clit, making the teen shudder.

My tongue kept lapping at Pinkie's fuck-hole and clitty until she groaned in orgasm, her mouth full of hard cock. "Was that good, sweetie?"

"Oh sir, that was awesome! I wish I could lick myself."

"All girls wish that. Now spread your legs."

"Yes sir." Pinkie spread her legs wide...I savored the sight. A pretty college girl, naked except for her socks, on her back, waiting to be fucked. Her blonde pubes glistened with pussy dew.

Grabbing my cock I pushed in slowly, feeling her tight tunnel gripping my cock. Pinkie twisted, letting out a squeal. "Oww sir—you're a lot bigger than the bottle."

"Sweetie, you need a big cock." My prick moved deeper, pushing through fold after fold of moist pink flesh. Pinkie gave out a tiny whimper. I kissed her lips.

"It hurts...but keep going." I fucked faster, noticing a tint of blood on my cock. Her pussy stretched a bit, and my cock pushed in deeper. Pinkie quit squirming, taking the fucking like a woman. I screwed faster, pushing her knees up to her tits as my cock plowed into her gripping cunt.

"Mmm, yes. Fuck me sir!"

"Pinkie you're so tight. You're gonna make me cum soon."

Pinkie squeezed me with her whole body. I felt a rush of warm wetness around my cock. "Cum, cum in me! Shoot your sperm—Hurry!" Pinkie panted, lifting her hips in the squeaking bed. As the headboard banged the wall, I banged the bottom of her twat.

My balls slapped her ass, ready to explode. I pushed a finger up Pinkie's anus. The college girl yelped and trembled, grabbing my arms. "MMM, ohh yes!" My prick spewed just as Pinkie arched up in orgasm.

Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into her convulsing twat. Grabbing her tits, I pumped my load into her gripping cunt until my balls emptied, and we collapsed.

"That was amazing." I sucked her tits for a minute and kissed her pink lips. "Hey honey. How about I take you to Dairy Queen then you can give me a BJ."

Pinkie jumped up. "That'd be fun!"

After the ice cream, Pinkie dutifully got on her knees, licking and sucking my prick until it exploded in her mouth. The blonde gagged and choked, and licked the last drop of cum out of my pee-hole, then flashed a cummy smile.

"Did you like that sir? Did I suck you good?"

"Oh yes honey. You're a natural cocksucker." I wiped the goo off her lips and chin. "Hey Pinkie, why don't I pay you to clean my house every day?"

"Clean how? Naked and spread in your bed?" I nodded. Pinkie giggled. "It's a deal. I can't wait to show my cousin our video. It's the best ever."

I looked back at the cam. "No honey, I think your assfucking vid will be the best. Remember I promised to fuck all your holes."

Pinkie's eyes widened. "Yes but... not now."

"Yes butt...your butt...NOW!"

"O-okay sir. Be gentle." Pinkie nervously got an all fours, lowered her head, and swung her cherry ass around. Offering up her anal fuck-hole to my fuck-stick.

My cock moved to her acorn size anus and pushed until it popped in. Pinkie groaned. Grabbing her tits, I plunged further up her tight anal tunnel. The blonde tried to wiggle away. "Your sexy ass needs fucked."

"Y-yes sir...I-I guess...it does."

Pinkie looked at the camera, biting her lip as I slowly screwed in and out, driving deeper until I buried my entire shaft up her butt. Rearing back, I hammered my thick cock into her sweet little ass.

The girl squeaked. "EEK, you're splitting me!"

"Yes, I am honey." I fucked faster, fingering Pinkie's clitty as I pounded her ass. To my surprise, I felt the vixen pushing back, grunting, humping her butthole on my cock. Pinkie actually liked anal.

With a final shove, my cock burst, filling her bowels with hot cum. Pinkie smiled at the cam as her ass muscles squeezed and milked out every drop of sperm.

I kissed her forehead while she rubbed her gaping asshole. "Sir that was nasty as heck." Pinkie giggled. "But you're right. This is my best video ever. My cousin will be so FUCKING jealous."

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers