Sweet Release Audio by Blue_Haze_

Info
Something special waiting at home...
1.8k words
4.29
3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drpants54
drpants54
5 Followers

Graciously and sexily narrated by Blue_Haze_; written by drpants54.

He walked into the house and was immediately slapped in the face with the smell of sex. Well, not sex, precisely... it was the scent of an aroused woman. Oh hell, it just plain reeked of pussy.

*** ***

He had left for work that morning leaving her in bed. She was half asleep, lying there nude, looking up at him through slitted eyes, absently pulling on her right nipple. It was almost enough to make him call off from work and spend the day in bed. But he had that project due today, and it was in his briefcase and ready to be submitted. So he leaned over, kissed her deeply, with lots of tongue, and gave her his instructions for the day.

"Keep it wet, my pet, but don't let yourself cum. I will take care of that when I get home."

She smiled at him, and off he went.

How he got through the first couple of hours at the office, he wasn't really sure. He wasn't really sure what he did, except that it must have been normal because no one asked him if he was sick. All he could do was think about her. Back at his house. In his bed. Naked in the kitchen. Spread wide on the sofa. Walking up the stairs. In the shower. His cock was sort of half-hard all morning, just imagining what she was doing to keep her pussy wet. He didn't think she would have to do much - he was amazed at her capacity for sex. Once, she had joked with him that she could go from dry to fuck-ready in 6.8 seconds. He thought that wasn't far off the mark.

At lunch time, he grabbed his briefcase and walked out of his office. He told his secretary that he was going to make a couple sales calls that afternoon, and he wouldn't be back. If there was something urgent, just leave a message on his voice mail and he would take care of it. She nodded. She wasn't really fooled... but he worked hard and never left early, so who was she to say anything if he wanted to play hookey today. Besides, he had been absentminded all morning and didn't seem to be accomplishing much.

As he pulled into the driveway, he adjusted himself. He noticed that his cock had steadily gotten harder on the drive home. How could he let himself be affected like this, he wondered to himself. Yes, she was hot and wet and wild, but what was it about HER?

He inhaled deeply in the foyer of the house. Mmmmm....he heard her moaning from living room, and as he strode over to the doorway, her moans increased in volume.

There she was. Naked, except for a pale pink satin bathrobe. It was short, only to her mid thigh, and it was open. She was sitting in his favorite armchair, and he thought for a moment that he would never be able to sit there again without popping a chubby. She was an arousing sight to behold. Her fair skin was glowing in the sunlight from the back door; her golden brown hair was wild and tousled; her usually blush pink nipples were a dark, almost mauve color and they looked so hard they might hurt; and her legs were spread wide... one over each arm of the chair so he could see her pussy. It wasn't the pink, delicate flower that he had seen in pictures before. Oh no. It was deep red, the inner lips swollen so that they almost pouted open. The hair surrounding her was wet and matted - he was glad he had her keep it trimmed otherwise it would be a mess! And he could see the clear juices dripping out and running down to soak the fabric of the chair. Her clit was enormous... he could see that the hood was retracted from where he stood, and it seemed to be straining to be touched. Instantly, his cock went from semi-hard to full erection and he had to adjust again.

She hadn't seen him yet, he knew, because her eyes were squeezed shut. Her back arched as she teased herself with the metal vibrator he had given her the previous day. She held it right at her hole and he heard the wet sloshing sounds it made, over the quiet buzzing. She ran it up to her clit and he had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop himself from groaning as she wailed from the touch of her mechanical lover. He didn't know how long he watched like that - it was probably only a minute or two, but it seemed like an eternity. Until she opened her eyes and saw him standing there.

He knew when she saw him, because she jumped a bit and was startled enough that she dropped her toy. As she struggled to get out of her awkward position, he almost ran the eight feet or so towards her and put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from moving.

"No," he said to her. "I want to watch." He sat down in front of the chair no more than a foot away from her pussy and handed her the toy back.

As her hand reached for the vibe, he didn't release it and she looked inquiringly at him.

"How many times did you cum this morning, my sweet?" he asked her.

She looked his straight in the eyes and answered, "None, of course. You told me not to."

He smiled. He believed her. She was an amazing woman. Her honesty was one of the qualities he valued most. In the past, she had not always been so obedient. But she learned that if she did as he asked, great benefits would ensue. Usually in the form of the most mind blowing climaxes she had ever experienced. Some men trained with pain and discipline. He trained with withholding and rewarding pleasure.

"And how long have you been sitting like this?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. I was upstairs for a while. I took a shower and then I made the bed and teased my pussy for a while. I mean, you TOLD me to keep it wet. Then I came downstairs, and I saw the chair here and it just looked like it would be so comfortable. So I sat down here and well, then you came in."

He smiled, and let her take the vibrator. "Go ahead, but again, pet... you may not cum until I say."

She smiled and then he watched as she manipulated the toy against her cunt. It was like his own private sex show, he thought. Men would pay money to watch a woman do things like this to herself. His cock was in pain now, and he pulled his zipper down and let it spring free. Ahhhhh, sighed to himself. Her white fingers were tipped with hot pink nail polish and they looked amazing as one hand pinched her nipple while the other used the toy. He especially loved it when she placed the vibrator along the entire length of her pussy... the wetness made the most delicious slapping sounds, and he could tell she liked it to, because she kept repeating the motion and then sliding the tip up to that irritated bud that seemed to be twice its normal size. Her eyes were squeezed tight in her flushed face, and he didn't think he liked that. He wanted to look into her soul...

He pulled the vibrator away from her hand easily and her chocolate colored eyes flew open and searched his face.

"What?" she almost screamed at him.

He smiled inwardly, knowing that her frustration meant that she had been very close to a climax, but he didn't smile at her. Instead, he leaned forward and blew a stream of cool air across her overheated cunt. "You were too close," he told her as she squirmed in the chair. "I didn't want you to cum by accident, " he further explained, in a totally rational tone of voice, almost as if they were totally clothed business associates who were discussing the weather.

"Dammit," she panted. "I need it, Master. Please..."

"What do you need, sweetie?" he smiled at her. This was the part he loved. He adored seeing this woman become a slave to her body's needs.

"I need to cum. Now. PLEASE!"

He blew another cool stream of air up and down her juicy pussy, enjoying the shivers that racked her body. "I don't think you need it enough yet, honey," he told her.

Her body shifted back and forth from side to side, and she reached her hand down to caress her wetness for him. He watched as her fingers circled her clit over and over, and she built herself up to the edge again. It was so hot to watch, he thought. He saw her hips straining forward, almost begging him to touch her, but all he did was exhale again.

Her moans were loud, and he was glad that the windows were shut. One of his hands stroked his cock as he continued to stare at her, alternating between her delicious cunt and her expressive face. He watched her grow closer and closer to heaven.

Finally, her mouth opened, and she almost screamed at him, "Please, Master... PLEASE... I NEED it..."

And that was what he was waiting for. He pulled her hand away from her pussy as he slid two fingers deep into her dripping hole and then he took that pulsing clit of hers between his lips and sucked.

He felt her entire body freeze. And then she wailed. He felt her climax start as her pussy clenched so hard around his fingers that he thought they were going to be forced out of her. He maintained his hold on her clit, using his tongue now to flick it back and forth while his fingers fucked her deep and hard. He looked up at her face and that flush had spread down to her chest and he saw her eyes fly open and watch him as she came her brains out for what seemed like forever. He gently licked her entire vulva as she came down, pulling juices from inside her and drinking them down. He felt the smaller spasms as she relaxed.

He pulled his face away from her, but kept his finger on her clit. He wanted her to be on simmer like this for hours... ready to cum whenever he chose to let her.

She looked down at him and two words came out of her lips, "More, please."

He looked down at his cock, which was so hard it could cut diamonds and he smiled. It was going to be a GLORIOUS afternoon.

--:--
--:--
1.0
drpants54
drpants54
drpants54
5 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was amazing. The narrator sucks you into the story and is amazing at wrapping all your senses up, making you feel like you are there and participating. Great listens I have had.

Viridian9Viridian910 months ago

Punchy story brought to life by a terrific performer.

Share this

Similar Stories

Katie's Submission Ch. 01-04 Young female attorney submits to older beautiful Domme.in BDSM
Breezier Than You Think Pt. 01 Nate's week in Hawaii for a wedding - what could happen?in Erotic Couplings
The Gloaming A woman, a man, a mountain getaway, and an icicle.in Erotic Couplings
College Spring Break Pt. 01 She wants me to sexually dominate her! No problem!in BDSM
At My Cabin Playing with my masturbation machine outside.in BDSM
More Stories