All Comments on 'Sweet Relief'

by WritingRomero

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley116 months ago

Well done indeed = a sweet tale which obviously leads to a happy life for the three of them. Understated but all the better for it. Thank you

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood6 months ago

Excellent story. One question. A paragraph begins "Linh didn't replay with words, only looking up at him." Is it "replay" or "reply"? Looking forward to some sequels about these two.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for a great story!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Good beginning! Could use a follow up.

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Please write another chapter. Jack needs her in his life, and Linh needs Jack, and that beautiful 6 yr. old, she may become Linh's daughter, and a big sister to her siblings...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A little fast for me. It was more erotic coupling than Romance,

Otherwise, very well done.

olddave51olddave516 months ago

I agree with Both Anonymous & Boyd Percy a little too fast and could use some follow up.

The story line is great but as you see, you will have many asking for more parts.

More Romance!. A relationship between Linh and Caitlyn would help cement Jack's & Linh romance.

There were couple of pronoun mix ups and a name mix up and I bet a typo of Ling instead Linh.

All are fixable you might want to use a volunteer editor for help.

WritingRomeroWritingRomero6 months agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who left a comment and feedback. It is HUGELY appreciated.

I'm just starting out in the writing scene so I really love the constructiveness in these comments.

I'll be taking all comments and feedback into consideration.

Thank you again, wholeheartedly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingRomero@WritingRomero
I have been writing short stories since I was a teenager and have always loved letting my creative mind flow. I'm still very amateur but I'm looking forward to learning and improving my work. Over the last year I have introduced myself to reading erotic literature and have al...