Sweet Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linh slowly parted from the kiss, smiling at Jack with her usual warm smile. Only this time there was a small hint of mischief in her smile as they locked eyes. He couldn't help but return a smile as he desperately tried to read her thoughts through her expression.

She used both hands to undo his belt, followed by lowering his fly. He looked down in surprise, watching her movements in near disbelief in the situation he had found himself in. She joined him in looking down as her hand slid under his boxers, wrapping around his already hardening manhood. She pulled it up in one swift movement as it sprung in freedom out of its containment.

Linh let out a soft giggle as she found herself surprised at what she was seeing. Jack's length standing tall and proud out of his pants with a thickness she was not used to seeing. It was rigid and throbbing in excitement, the head was a deep red and it had grown larger than she had expected in its swollen state.

Her hand holding the shaft, feeling the shape and veins pulsing strongly under in her hand that couldn't wrap around it the whole way. She gradually moved her hand up and down slowly, watching it as it pulsed in pleasure under with a large drop leaking from the tip, trailing down his shaft and across her fingers.

Jack looked into her eyes, with a look of disbelief on his face. "Linh. You don't have to do this, you know?"

Linh continuing to smile, she leaned in and gave him one short, firm kiss on his lips before looking into his eyes. "Just relax. I want to help you, now."

He swallowed hard not fully understanding the weight her words carried. He watched her as she began shuffling in her seat, moving off the couch and kneeling in front of him. Her fingertips wrapped around the side hems of his jeans as she looked up at him, gradually dragging his jeans and boxers down his legs. One of her hands slid across his muscular thigh, massaging it softly as her other hand returned to its position holding his thick shaft firmly.

"You know, you've got some serious size to you." Linh said looking up into Jack's eyes.

"I hope that's a good thing." He responded looking a little flustered by the comment.

She looked back down at his size, eyes locked on like it was the only thing in the world that mattered to her. "It's a very..."

Her hand began to move on his length, sliding up and down to massage his entire length. "...Very good thing."

She rubbed his length firmly, her grip twisting as it moved up and down repeatedly. He was watching her every move, not noticing his breathing had become audible with pleasure as she massaged him skillfully.

Her eyes glued on his manhood that continued to pulse in her hand. She leaned into it slowly, pressing her lips softly against the underside of his head while her hand continued to rub. Her lips parted as she kissed his head, giving it repeated soft, sensual kisses. She could taste his juices that had dripped from his tip over his head with every kiss, the taste only encouraging her further.

While she kissed him, her tongue slowly joined the kisses as it pressed on his glans slowly rolling and dragging across them. A groaning, breathy moan was heard as the feeling melted Jack from the inside.

Hearing his moan, she continued to explore with her tongue around his large head. Rolling and licking slowly around all its sides, lubing it thoroughly as her saliva began to drip down him from the repeated licking.

She pressed the flat of her tongue against his glans, rubbing it in small motions up and down as she breathed warm breath across his head through her open mouth. His length pulsed, letting a large bead ooze from his head and down across her tongue. She didn't hesitate to catch the bead on her tongue and lick it off, sliding her tongue back into her mouth to savor the taste of his excitement.

Linh looked up at Jack while her tongue returned to explore his glans and her hand simultaneously massaged his shaft.

"Does this make you feel happy, Jack?" Linh asked with her eyes locked onto his.

"I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel." He responded, meeting her gaze.

She smiled warmly before looking back at his throbbing pride.

"Good." She uttered one word before she leaned up over the top of his head, pointing it towards her as she pressed her lips on the tip.

Moving her head down slowly, her lips parted around him until the entirety of his large head was inside her warm mouth.

He let out a long groan of pleasure as the warmth of her mouth engulfed his head. He reached down, stroking the side of her face to pull the hair from her face as he watched her intently.

She slowly began to move back and forth, sliding his wet head through her lips. Her tongue pressed up against his glans inside her mouth as it twirled and massaged his underside. She gave off small moans as she sucked on his head slowly causing her mouth and tongue to vibrate gently around him.

Saliva began to drip down his length and over her fingers as she used that saliva to lubricate the rest of his shaft whilst never stopping the pleasure she was giving to his head.

He felt the warmth of her mouth gradually covering more of him as she became more and more eager to pleasure him. Her bobbing head had moved down slightly further as she gradually took more of him in her mouth.

She twisted her head from side to side as she gathered speed as her wet, dripping lips gliding gracefully across the top half of his length. She felt her mouth stretching open as his thickness forced more effort than she had been expecting.

Small suckling sounds could be heard as she sucked on him, small amounts of air sneaking in through her tightly suctioning lips. His breathing mixing in with those sounds, getting heavier and shaky as pleasure was overcoming his body.

She felt the tip of his head barely touching the back of her throat, as she knew then she was at her limit. Dealing with a man of his size was not normal for her, but she did all she could to induce pleasure.

Her hand was now wet with saliva as it continued to massage the lower half on his length. Moving in rhythm but opposite directions along him to ensure every part of his hardness was being stimulated.

Inside her mouth, he twitched and pulsed with excitement, forcing what seemed like endless drops of juice into her mouth. Her tongue pressed firmly on his underside while she sucked, rolling it to mix his juice with her saliva in her mouth until her entire mouth tasted of him.

His chest rising and falling heavily as his breathing was unsteady from the pleasure. Looking down to watch her suck on him was a sight that made his mind clouded.

"Linh. If you keep doing that. I don't think I can hold it." Jack said with a straining voice, pleasure obviously taking control of him.

Linh didn't replay with words, only looking up at him. He could tell she was smiling as her eyes shaped in the same shape she does when she smiles. She gave a small few nods while looking up at him, as if signaling him permission.

She didn't decrease her speed of strength as she eagerly stimulated his entire length whilst maintaining eye contact with him. Watching his face contort in pleasure, she knew she had him right where she wanted him.

"Oh god. I can't take it. Linh, you're gonna make me cum." Jack said through gasping breaths.

Linh took his warning, moving back slightly. She moved her other hand to join her first as she wrapped them both around his shaft, giving short, twisting pulses back and forth.

She opened her mouth wide, holding her tongue out as she slid it under him to cup the tip of his head with the tip of her tongue. Their eyes locked, the feeling and sight being too much for him to handle as he let out a long gasping groan.

She could feel him hardening even further in her hands, knowing what was coming next. Her hands slowed slightly and the tip of her tongue teases his glans as she pushed him over the edge.

His throbbing intensified as his pleasure came flooding from his depths. Strong pulses sent through his entire length as warm, thick ropes began to pour out of his tip.

Linh made small pleased moans as she felt the warmth and weight of his pleasure gathering on her tongue. With her head very slightly tilted backwards, the thick load oozed and rolled across the entirety of her tongue.

She continued to move her hands on his shaft as her continued to groan in pleasure. She was expecting a slow down after 3 large pulses shot onto her tongue but was surprised when she was given another 3 equally as large onto her already covered tongue.

Linh realised she underestimated the volume Jack had stored, she felt the warmth escaping her tongue and dripping down the sides of her mouth and chin. She was forced to slide her lips over top half of his head to engulf him completely as his swollen head pulsed smaller shots onto the back of her tongue.

Jack's moans slowed to a stop in time with the completion inside Linh's mouth. She let her lips slide along his head for a few more seconds before taking it out her mouth with a small popping sound from her suction.

She looked up at him, her whole face smiling once more as she pulled his seed to the back of her throat with her tongue, swallowing it with 2 audible gulps. She then exhaled loudly as she used her middle finger to clean her chin, only to suck the remains from her finger to join the rest in her stomach.

"I'm sorry about that, I don't get a lot of time to myself these days to handle these things. Are you okay?" Jack said in concern as even he could recognise he produced more semen than expected.

Linh giggled to herself as she was still holding Jack in her hands, giving soft small kisses on his head. "Don't worry about me. I really loved every part of that."

"I'm glad. That was incredible. I've never felt something so amazing before."

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that."

The two of them stood so Jack could fix his jeans back over his legs and he showed Linh to the bathroom where she cleaned herself up.

They eventually returned to the couch where she laid on his chest, running her hand across his stomach. He held his arm around her, holding her into him closely as the basked in the feeling of the connection they had strengthened tonight.

Little words were said at this time as they just enjoyed each others embrace. Both of them knew that this was the beginning of something amazing.

12