Sweet revenge

Story Info
The things we say.
1.3k words
4.25
8.2k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screwed up, BIG time. Why couldn't I have just held it in? I knew the second I let that laugh escape, that I was doomed. I was in class, and the teacher called on Edward, or, Big E as he is called by his friends. On the football field, Edward is a star. Three hundred and fifty pounds of brutal. In the classroom? Not as much. So, when she asked him a question most of us knew three years ago, he stammered and gave an answer SO wrong, I could not help myself. It was so out of character for me. Typically, I did my best to blend into the walls, not get noticed. In other words, ridiculed. "Runt", "Mouse", "Dweeb" were names I was used to, but I answered to Joseph. I was renowned for being able to slip through crowded halls unnoticed. It was an art, called self preservation. I hated being picked on, and I was an easy target.

Because I was short, thin, shaggy, most of the football team loved to single me out. Thus, I avoided any contact, if at all possible. That day, though, even my nerd friends gasped when they heard my mistake, and felt sorry for me. I glanced back over my shoulder at Edward, and he did the "I'm watching you" fingers at his eyes, then to me, letting me know that he knew it was me. I was on egg shells for the next few days, but, oddly, nothing happened. Could it be that he'd forgotten, or figured I wasn't worth the bother? It didn't SEEM possible, but, more days passed, and still nothing. I started relaxing.

One odd thing happened. Melissa Eldridge, cheerleader captain, suddenly started being friendly. I was cautious, because it was so out of character. Still, though, each day, she made sure to find me, even the other cheerleaders treated me like a long lost friend. Suddenly, I'm surrounded by hot girls? Who wouldn't bless their good luck. Everyday, I'm sitting at their lunch table. In the back of my mind, I'm wondering why the football players aren't there, but I dismissed it. Things were great, for the first time in my life.

Friday, at lunch, Melissa invited me to a "pajama" party, at her house. Her parents would be out of town, and all the girls would be coming over. I asked why they would want me there, and she said all the girls enjoyed my company, and wanted to hangout. In hindsight? There should have been a few red flags. But, a starry eyed nerd doesn't think clearly when beautiful girls talk. SO, I accepted, and arrived with an overnight bag, to her parents larger, expensive home. My jaw dropped open when the door opened and all of the girls were standing in the foyer, in sexy nighties! I was speechless! I'd never seen so much delectable flesh. And, they seemed so casual about it. I was getting hugs, and kisses on the cheek. Did I mention my small, but raging hardon?

I excused myself to the bathroom, where I splashed cold water on it, to settle myself down, before putting on my pajamas. I made sure it was back to normal, before I opened the door. Just like when I entered the house, they were all standing there, waiting. "Oh, Joseph, sweetie! THOSE pajamas look so funny here. WE have some for you, so you'll fit in with us." GULP. I know my face went white. Before I could mutter a word, Melissa handed me what looked and felt like a sheer pink nightie set.

"Oh, God, I...I COULDN'T w-wear... this! I-I'm a boy!"

"Joseph, come on, you're with friends, who would know? We won't tell, right girls?" The silver tongued devil, Melissa, cooed. "It'll be fun, you'll be one of us. Be a good sport, please?" No amount of excuses was working, as they all surrounded me, echoing Melissa's words. I did not have a good feeling, but, being the weakling I am, gave in, and stepped back in the bathroom. I was so nervous, while I undressed, and held the sheer nightie out. I would have LOVED to see ANY of the cheerleaders in this, and felt completely foolish, slipping it on. The REAL embarrassment came when I pulled the tiny panty bottoms on. They BARELY covered me. I mean, I'm not well endowed, but, there was no room in them. I stood there, for what seemed like an hour, before Melissa was knocking on the door, and calling out for me. "Joseph, are you ok? Come on out, we'll get the party rolling." Everything in me said not to open the door-- to put my clothes on and make a run for it, but... the thought of spending the night around all those girls got the better of me, and I slowly opened it.

"Oh, you look so cute! Doesn't he, girls?" And again, they all surrounded me, hugging me. We went to the den, where there were snacks, and drinks. (Silly me did not ask what kind) I could tell there was some alcohol in the drinks, but it seemed subtle, and really tasty. After a while, with the girls all telling stories, and dancing to the music, I was thoroughly relaxed. By the time I realized I was buzzed, one of the girls said, "Let's play dress up!" They were all clapping, nodding, agreeing, I was trying to figure out what dress up meant. We were in nighties, after, all.

Amanda pulled out (from where I don't know) a makeup bag. Ok, they are going to enhance their already great looks, I guess. No. They surrounded me. "Let's do Joseph!" By the time my brain figured out what she said, there was a towel on me, and they were holding me down, putting makeup on my eyes. Foundation on my face.

"Stop, please. I'm not a girl! This isn't funny." But, it was for them and they kept going. Hands were everywhere. Plucking my eyebrows, and styling my hair, putting LIPSTICK! On me! There were too many holding me to struggle.

Oh, Josie! NO one would know you now, right girls? She is a hottie!"

"What? Wait, noooo, I'm NOT Josie, and I don't want to be hot...like that".

But, smiling like the cat that ate the canary, Amanda held a mirror to my face. " Just look, Josie. Wouldn't you do you? You KNOW you would, and any guy we know would, too." My jaw dropped. That's not me. But she moved every time I did.

My voice was shaky as I asked, "Ok, this is just for fun, tonight, right? NO one else will know about this? Promise?" They all smiled and nodded. "I can't believe this is me, wow!" And, I settled down and we went back to drinking, dancing and partying. I couldn't deny, the feeling of the soft nightie on me, and the taste of lipstick, was exciting. I felt nature calling and stood to go to the bathroom. THAT is when I realized just how buzzed I was. I wobbled to the bathroom, I was having trouble standing, so I sat to pee.

Just as I did I heard a door burst open, and a Yell, "PANTY RAID!" as. I heard girls screaming, laughing, heavy footsteps, and male voices. Oh fuck!! No one can see me like this! I quickly finished peeing and jumped into the shower, leaning against the wall. More girls squealing, laughing, as were several guy voices. Damn! The guys must have known about the pajama party, and decided to raid it. I'd HEARD of those things, back in the old days, but had no idea it still happened. My heart was pounding as I heard doors open and close, praying that no one would try the bathroom.

Except for the music coming from the den, I wasn't hearing much now, and I slid down the wall, sitting on my heels in the shower. All of the sudden, I heard a booming voice, "Oh, JOSIE,,, Come out, come out, wherever you are!" FUCK! It was Big E... HOW would he know I was here, AND call me Josie?

Fuck me, again, it was a setup.