Sweet revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
The chase.
1.2k words
4.36
3.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I be so stupid? I KNEW it was too good to be true, that the most popular girls in school would begin to like me. Desperation makes you stupid. So now I sit, hiding in the bathroom, and Big E knows I'm here, and, I guess, by him calling me "Josie", that he knows what they've done to me. Hell, he might have enough planned this. Racking my brain, trying to figure a way out of here, without being caught.

Wait. I MIGHT be able to fit out of the window. It's small, but I'm not that big, either. But, IF I get outside, I'm wearing nearly nothing...

I still hear milling around, and know my time is short. I, as quietly as I can, unhook the shower curtain, and open the window. Luckily, it's only maybe a 5 foot drop, so I slip through it, pulling the curtain with me. I wrapped it around me, and tore off through the yard as fast as my legs would carry me. I'm not used to being barefoot, though, so, I know I'm looking pretty goofy, if anyone spots me. How the hell can I going to make it across town like this? I heard Big E's voice booming from the window, " You little shit, you can't get away from us!" US? Shit, his friends will be after me, too. I stay off the street, hanging close to any trees I see, frantically trying to think of anyone to call. CRAP. Scratch that, no phone.

I hear cars screeching out of Melissa's drive, so I duck behind some hedges. God, I think I underestimated how long he could hold a grudge. I can see car lights going up and down the street, so I'm staying in the yards as much as possible, hoping not to be noticed by homeowners. I see a house with no lights, so I decide to try going through the yard, to the next street over. Good thing, too, because I saw flashlights starting to check out the hedges I had been in, minutes ago. These guys are tenacious.

Ok, good, they haven't started looking on other streets yet, maybe I can get far enough away that I can slow down a little. Maybe come up with a plan. Damn those beautiful, devious girls in their little nighties! Which reminds me, I'M still in one, barely concealed by a shower curtain. I'm just happy it's not cold. Every time I see car lights, no matter which direction they come from, I jump into the shadows, or lay on someone's lawn till it passes. Just to be safe (er), I jumped over one more street. Hmmm, might not have been a great idea, this street is busier. Still enough trees and bushes by the road to protect me, though, so far.

By now, I'm a couple of miles from Melissa's house, and feeling more relaxed. Still walking briskly, but not urgently. I hear an odd "buzzing" sound, and look all around. WHAT is that? It gets louder, and like a slap to the face, it occurs to me. I look UP, and there is a freaking drone. Shit!! Damn rich guys. I duck under trees and through yards that have tree cover. I've got to find a hiding spot. I start checking any vehicles that are parked in the dark, and, go me, find one that is unlocked. Thank goodness for trusting drivers. I climbed in the back seat, and laid down. I watched and listened for quite a while, but at some point, I dozed off.

I must have been out for a few hours, because I felt the car "wiggle" a little, and heard a car door close. Damn! Someone got in the front seat! I eased myself off the seat, to the floorboard, noticing it was now light. My heart was racing. I had no idea who was now driving, pulling out of their drive, onto the street. It was clear they hadn't noticed me, though. We rode for a few miles, then the car slowed, and parked. The driver got out, and closed the door. I waited a few seconds, then raised up, peeked around. Oh, good! (I think), we are at a market.

I look around, hoping not to be noticed, and slipped out of the car, from the passenger side. I wrapped the curtain around me a little better, and began trying to get my bearings. Luckily, it was a corner, with street signs. I was trying to figure out how far I was from my house, when a woman, who appeared to be in her '60's, I guessed, came out, heading for the car I had just exited. She looked right at me, somewhat puzzled. "Are you alright, dear? You look, out of place. Are you waiting for someone?"

I shook my head, "no", wondering if I should confide in her. "Maam, I-I'm being chased by a bunch of boys, I'm trying to get home."

"Oh, dear! Should I call someone? The police, perhaps?" I panicked when she said that. How would I EVER explain being out, dressed like this?

"Um, no, no. Could you possibly give me a ride home? It's only a couple of miles. I... don't have any money on me, but I could give you some, when I get home." Her face seemed so warm, and she stepped closer.

"Come, dear, get in, and give me directions. I could never think of leaving a sweet girl out on the street." With that, I got in the front seat, where she gave me a closer look. "Is that... a SHOWER curtain? Oh, my, what have you been through?"

I decided to go with a mostly truthful story of what happened. "I was at a pajama party, with friends, when several boys burst in, yelling 'Panty Raid'. Well, um, I'm not that kind of girl, so I ran away. They chased me down several streets, but I got away, and, well, that's when you found me." She patted my hand and giggled.

I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you, Dear, I remember those raids, in my girly days. It must have been scary for you. Is this the street?" She turned onto my street when I nodded, and pulled up to my house.

"You are so kind to bring me home, let me run in and get you some money." But she wouldn't hear of it, and wished me well. She drove away, and I started around to my back door, hoping that my parents were gone to work, but maybe I could sneak in the back, in case they were home. I breathed a sigh of relief as I stepped up on the back porch and almost had my hand on the doorknob, When I felt big arms grab me from behind.

" Ha! Got you, little bitch! We figured you'd come this way. If you had gone in the front door, you'd be safe." Big E, and a couple of other guys, pulled me back through the yard, and down a couple of houses, where their SUV was. I hadn't noticed it. "Looky, boys, (as he wrenched the curtain away from me) she's still all dolled up from last night. This worked out nearly perfect. Damn, Melissa was right, you DO look just like a girl. Jacky, drive this bitch to the school."