All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 02'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Escellent...

I thought this story was going to be about a man taking a woman against her will and satisfying himself. I can relate to this story because I love to give pleasure and make a woman experience the highs of the night before I take my pleasure. I wish I could write as well as you do. This is a very romantic story. Even if the Shiek did want revenge at Katrina's expense, he found himself falling in love with her and she could not deny her feelings for him. Excellent ! ! ! !

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Poor Karina

She is truly a hot, passionate young lady. She is feeling totally defiled and yet guilty as she did acquiesce to his sexual advance. She will enter emotional self flagation and it will really leave her unable to understand what her body has done to her; to realize that it was a totally natural reaction.

I am looking ahead and wondering what Richard will feel when it is discovered that Karina is correct, Sir William Sinclair did not rape and murder Ameena. Instead, it was an enemy of his. A very surreptitious enemy. Will he feel very much the rapist? A defiler of the innocent? He really should feel as one who is as guilty as the man who raped his wife. Why do I think this? I don't think the father of Karina could have done it. Rashid failed to get anything more than a name of the rapist. A description might well have revealed a different story.

Love your novel so far little haremgirl. You write so well you must be a graduate student. A 40 year old working on her doctorate??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

Sensational, emotive, gripping!!

A truly powerful story so far...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love it

cant wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Addicted to this jewel!!

All your stories, and this one the most, are totally addictive, cannot wait till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The "H"s Betray Your Quiet Talent

Very Impressive Authoress. So well written and so very arousing on a stage crafted with care and deliberation.

It is a pleasure to find a rose amongst so many thorns. You show that it isn't necessary to disrespect to arouse by the choice of who and how. Keep teaching - please.

I / we look forward to your continued efforts.

With Very High Regard

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
well done....

and wonderful...can't wait to see where youre going to take this but knowing your work it will be just as good if not better (if in fact that were possible)*smile*...than your other stories...love your work Harem girl keep it up please...Thank you for allowing us to read you, respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for another great story and I can't wait to read the rest of it, which I hope will quickly follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Fisrt off I'd like to say how much I love your writing, but Ah! I'm so frustrated with Richard. It feels like he's betraying his wife with his plan and he will undoubtedly fall in love with Karina. And it just breaks my heart to think he is going to fall in love with the daughter of the man who raped and murdered the wife he supposedly loved very much. But I love your writing. It always gets me hooked!

WarriorPrincessUKWarriorPrincessUKalmost 16 years ago
One of the best

You write with such experience that we all feel we know the charracters. I hope my awakening is as passionate as this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

OH my goodness! This chapter was so hot! I loved it! Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did she have a whole town up her vagina?

because that is what Maidenhead is. A town.

Or are you reffering to the mythical virginity? Google it. It is called a hymen, and trust me, he shouldnt be able to feel it with his cock. The hymen are folds. Not a barrier. Are you really female?

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
Puzzled

I'm wondering how old the Sheik was when the murdered of his wife happened.. The timeframe is confusing to me. But I love your writing! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the Anonymous jackass who thinks they know it all.

First of all,

Maidenhead; 1) condition or quality of being a maiden; virginity.

2) the hymen

Hymen otherwise known as "maidenhead," is a mucous membrane that partially covers or completely covers the entrance to the vagina.

Are YOU female?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES