All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 03'

by xxxArtemisDawnxxx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved the ending

I loved how hew always really got what was coming to him. I loved that you showed what some criminals really think. It's never their fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a piece of garbage.

Crappy describes it best. Written, I suspect, by a person with serious emotional issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed this a lot.

Not this chapter specifically (though the ending was excellent), but the story as a whole. Gay male isn't really my thing, but it did make sense for where you were leading the story, and the neat little tie-up where everyone in the story turns out to have been damaged goods from the start was great. Too many authors seem to feel that their authors MUST end with the woman becoming a slave or falling in love with her rapist that the stories tend to be formulaic. The creativity and originality will take your stories a lot further than those, even if your writing weren't great on its own. But it is quality, so take the criticisms from others for whatever you think they're worth; I'm giving you five stars for each chapter. Simply loved the fact that the male lead isn't some Rapist Mastermind, an archetype that has been done completely to death.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I really hate when people leave nasty comments. If you don't like the story just say you didn't like it or nothing at all then move on. Or better yet submit your own story. There are stories I don't like on here too but I respect the writer enough not to be rude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The ending was a great twist, would love one more chapter though. Maybe another twist with Krauss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seemed silly

At the end he would have simply stabbed and killed her without remorse and without hesitation. That's the mindset he would have had after all those years of being raped in prison. Your ending makes her look like all those movie heros that never get killed because the potential killers want to "talk about it". She would have been dead long before the husband came crashing in.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Not my style.

And he more than deserved everything that happened to him. R.I.P.

BaronGrayBaronGrayover 9 years ago

Should have gotten revenge in the end

DikiaDikiaover 8 years ago
good but......

It is good but your next chapter has to be the last one. And make it good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Owwww!!

What a dark and twisted tale you have told! I'm not can sure I even want to vote on it at all, despite your encuragment to do so. Oh, and by the way, he got what he deserved! I hope you get the votes you want, but not from me!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
8 YEAR PLAN DOWN THE DRAIN

he forgot that plans have 2 sides, TK U MLJ LV NV

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
a deliciously evil,thrilling,exciting..never say die villain...;))..a bitch of a rape victim..;))...a ruthless,unapologetic,merciless non con saga!!;)) super talented non con writing,writer!! :)) virtual standing ovation from me!!;))

What a non con,writer..!! whoo!! wow!! ;)) no vanilla dollops or even drops, here and there..especially between the rapist and his victim!!;)) revenge and counter revenge wild swings!! at the end a few lines of vanilla come in...between the rape victim and her husband!! thats it!!

Here i find the Ex-Professor and victim Emily both being equally crafty lowlifes!! Rather i find Emily craftier than the ex-professor whose career she had ruined!! its trusting Emily even the tiniest bits,that was the undoing of this deliciously evil,so thrilling and exciting..never say die villain...our ex professor!!

the author could have thought out softer ends of the story....but...that would have robbed it of its delicious non con evilness!! super talented non con writing,writer!! ;)) virtual standing ovation from this little reader!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucks. Add chapter 4 and modify 3

Need's a happier/alternate ending. Like beating her ass so badly she need's a colostomy bag for the rest of her life. Slit her husbands throat and let her watch him bleed to death. I mean- let's be honest here; he's got NOTHING left to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's true, Samuel T. Cogsley...

Let's face it,, if he can't rape the girl of his dreams (fantasies), then he has nothing left to live for, right?

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

You gets no star for that weak ending, in fact I will unfollow u lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate that you did not allow the '\=villain' in this story to escape punishment, even after, or should I say especially after attempting to rape Emilly a second time. I'm quite sure she went through enough of a horrible experience thane first time he put her through what he put her through, so I'm glad her partner was there to protect her this time. All in all, though, not a half - bad contribution to the Loterotica library. tHANKS FROM YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous