Sweet Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Brandy Drugs Hank And It's His Turn To Wail.
1.7k words
4.41
3.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls quickly dressed then Brandy and Titania went back for their second victim, Hank.

They nipped in through a side door and Titania pointed out Hank to Brandy. 'Good luck honey.'

Brandy sauntered through the bar getting several whistles and lots of eyes watching as she glided passed.

She got to Hank's table. 'Mind if I sit here stud?' Brandy inquired.

Hank looked up.

It took just one look at Brandy's tight PVC mini skirt, satin basque and over knee boots for him to offer her the seat.

'Not seen you before' grunted Hank.

'I've been in once or twice but it's always full of boys' Brandy purred.

Hank didn't need telling twice. 'So you want a man to service you, well look no further.'

Hank puffed out his chest and flexed his muscles.

'MMMmmmm, you look yummy' cooed Brandy as she squeezed his firm bicep. She moved from her seat and sat on Hanks lap.

He put his arm around her waist and bit into her thigh.

Brandy winced, 'hey slow down John Wayne. I want a slow lover.'

Hank laughed and took a swig of beer. 'OK sweet lips I can do slow, but first I need to powder my fanny.'

Brandy returned to her own seat. 'Be back soon stud' and squeezed his ass as he left.

Once out of sight Brandy searched her bag until she found a small pill pot. Checking she wasn't being watched she popped the lid and a small white pill fell into Hanks beer. Brandy swirled the liquid until the pill had dissolved and she returned the pot back into her bag.

Hank was returning. He swayed and staggered back to his table, clearly already worse for drink. He slumped in the chair.

Brandy snuggled close and whispered in his ear. He nodded eagerly and swilled the rest of his drink.

They got up to leave and by the time they were outside Hank was staggering everywhere.

'WOO HOO, ride em cowboy,' Hank cried out as he staggered from one side of the street to the next.

Gradually Brandy coaxed him into next door.

Once inside Hank sat down on the stairs. 'What, what's dis place' he slurred.

'This is heaven baby' giggled Brandy as she stood him up, took off his shirt and slowly removed the belt from his reeking jeans.

'He he he' giggled Hank as Brandy used the belt to secure his wrists and left him dangling helpless from the staircase.

Brandy slowly eased her skirt from her hips, 'Like what you see baby?'

Hank was dribbling and grunted his approval.

Brandy sat on the couch stroking her thighs waiting for the effects of the drug to wear off.

Slowly Hanks mind became a little more coherent and yanked at his bonds.

'What's this bitch?' he screamed.

Brandy sidled up to him, placed her palms on his shoulders and slowly stroked his torso. She kissed each nipple and probed his navel with her tongue.

Hank moaned and his body writhed at her touch.

Next she unbuttoned his fly taking care to playfully stroke the growing bulge behind each fastening.

Hank thought he was in heaven.

Gently Brandy lowered Hank's jeans and gasped at the inviting bulge beneath his jockey shorts.

Hank kicked the jeans away panting like a beast, 'yer yer baby give me more.'

Brandy kissed Hank hard on the lips forcing her tongue into his mouth and wrestling Hank's tongue into submission.

She look him in the eyes. 'You want more sweetie?'

Hank almost exploded 'yer yer baby take it all.'

Swiftly Brandy ripped Hank's shorts from him and smiled at his quivering cock, it already dripped cum.

Brandy reached to a nearby shelf and showed Hank her cat o nines tails whip.

'OOOooooo' he mouthed.

Slowly Brandy passed the leather fronds over Hanks shaft. He pumped and twitched with excitement.

A couple of flicks to his nipples and Hank was begging and urging her to carry on.

Brandy knelt before Hank and passed his cock between her lips.

'OMG yesssssssss' Hank bucked his hips as Brandy licked and sucked his cock.

She kept a tight hold of his sacs which only heightened Hank's pleasure.

'OHHHH BAABY your so good' Hank yelled.

Brandy stood up. 'Glad you like my advances, now lets get real comfy' she cooed.

Slipping her fingers either side of her panties she eased them to the floor. Picking them up she allowed Hank to sniff them, he went wild.

'That's it babe I just love what your d..........' Hank's joy was cut short as he caught sight of Brandy's clitty. 'Your, your your one of THEM.' he shrieked.

Watching events unfold were Titania and Ginger. They couldn't take their eyes off the camera image and had been stroking their clitty for some time.

A door swung open. 'One of what Hank?' sneered Titania. 'It's time you had and education.'

Hank started to struggle. 'Don't you touch me, just don't you touch MMMMWWPPH.'

Hank gasped for breathe as Brandy punched his midriff.

Titania approached swinging a cock gag from her fingers.

Hank started to panic. 'Now let's talk this over Sir errmmm Ma'am.'

Titania grinned. 'Let's not.' as she turned Hanks head.

'There's been some mistake Lady' wailed Hank.

His feeble protests were silenced as Titania forced the cock gag between his lips and fastened it tight.

Ginger stared at the whimpering Hank, smiled and denied him his sight using a silken blindfold.

Ginger hissed in his ear 'was Brandy's oral the best ever slut?'

'It did nothing for me' taunted Brandy

Titania joined in with a harsh whispering in Hanks ear. 'You've had your fun cumslut, now it's our turn.'

Hank twisted and turned but couldn't get loose.

The girls walked around him stroking and pinching his skin. 'Hank honey you know I was the best.' teased Brandy, 'so what shall we do next?' as her finger pressed on his man cunt.

Hank's muffled scream told Brandy she had his weak spot.

Titania spoke again 'what's the matter Hank never had a cock rammed up there before?'

Hank shivered at the thought.

By now all the girls attention was having an affect on Hank and like Billy his mind said no, his jizz went from a drip to a slow flow.

Ginger flicked the tip of his quivering cock. 'Look girls he really likes it.'

Titania and Brandy laughed as they ran their fingers over Hank's naked body and listened to his muffled groans.

Hank was feeling so hot but his confused mind was still telling him it wasn't right, so why was his cock twitching so.

He felt his wrists grabbed and leather cuffs fitted.

Brandy's boot stroked his calves which coaxed his legs wider.

Titania ran her hands down his inner thigh and fastened another restraint around his ankle.

Ginger did the same and afterwards Hank couldn't found he couldn't close his feet together.

'Did I forget to mention the leg spreader' giggled Brandy.

Titania twisted Hank so her clitty rested against Hank's ass.

'Mmno PPWease' whined Hank.

'Me soil myself on you punk you must be joking' guffawed Titania as she began to untie Hank's wrists.

Titania held Hank firmly. 'Ready girls?'

'Ready' replied Ginger and Brandy

The second Hank sensed his wrists were free his was forced forward and his wrists cuffs were locked to the leg spreader.

'Well, well, well' taunted Titania 'look what we have here.'

By now Hank realised how helpless his position was and flinched when Ginger rimmed him.

He found the sensation was quite pleasant and began to slurp and suck on his cock gag.

'AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH' screamed Hank as his man cunt burned.

Titania removed his gag.

'Please please I'm sorry, it's not natural for a man to be fucked' wailed Hank.

'Sorry Hank, not natural?' Titania hissed as she moved a huge dildo vigorously in and out of Hank's ass..

'What's not to love about his, Hank' Titania screamed as he took the offending device whole.

Hank fell forward crushing his cock as he crunched onto the floor ' It hurts, it hurts. No more please' he wept.

As he lay helpless he could see the girls heels next to his bound body.

The three girls stroked their clitty, slowly increasing the movements until they gasped together.

Hank felt their hot creamy cum dribble over his skin and moaned as a well aimed pump of jizz flowed around his painful man cunt.

Titania pulled him onto his side causing Hank to moan with the discomfort.

'Just something to remember me by' Titania smirked as she wiped her clitty over Hanks mouth.

Hank's eyes closed as Brandy and Ginger manhandled him so he could join Billy.

Billy could no longer speak and cried out when Ginger stroked his sacs and patted the vibrator which was rammed into his man cunt.

'Such a waste of good jizz' exclaimed Brandy as she attached Hank to a similar electric cock pump and rammed an equally large vibrator deep into him.

Hank's head dropped and soon, despite his resistance, he was poised to blow.

His body shook uncontrollably, eyes closed and he pumped hard.

The greedy cock pump sucked all the juice from his abused cock then continued it's unfeeling movement urging Hank to cum again.

Hank's gag was refitted and by the way he tensed it was clear that he was ready to cum again.

As a final humiliation nipple clamps were fitted to both Hank and Billy so whenever one or both of them moved they would be rewarded with pure pain.

Both winced and gasped as the teeth of the clamps bit into their sensitive flesh.

Brandy giggled 'I wonder how he'll feel when he's cum as many times as poor Billy.'

'We'll find out in a couple of hours' replied Ginger.

Hank merely groaned as a another load was drained from his cock.

Titania was sitting on the couch when they returned. 'Well that's two of them, do you think we can coax the other two here on the promise of a gang bang?' she asked.

'Don't see why not' replied Ginger. 'After all who wouldn't want to fuck three hot chicks' as she quickly dressed into a fresh outfit.