All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 03'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
Another....

excellent chapter...just a wonderful read and can't wait to read on. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Revenge,huh?

Sounds like nothing more than a rapist to me. If Karina wasn't so passionate he wouldn't be enjoying his raping so much. A wonderful attribute for a woman and it's being exploited rather than just enjoyed.

Sorta sounds like Karina will meet Lord Rawlins again. She didn't even like him before; if he comes at her she'll kill him, or Richard will. I certainly hope he doesn't rape Karina, at least. One rapist is enough.

Well, now we know who the incarnate evil one is.

And how will Lord Sinclair react when he discovers the servant gave him a load of bullsh*t?? His Christmas bonus is shot, I betcha.

Karina has a queens stature now. Wait till she finds out Rawlins is the one who raped Ameena. She'll really look through Richard like he never existed.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting.

I've read your other stories and really enjoy them and am looking forward to reading the rest of this one as well, hopefully I don't have too long to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Intresting

Although this story has started out in a way I would normally not condone I like it a lot. I was happy to read that Lord Sinclair was not the bad guy. I look foward to Rawlings getting his in the end. Funny how he himself ruined his own plan. I can't wait untill the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mooorreeee

::making gimme hands:: Where's the rest?? I am greedy when it comes to a good story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories