All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 04'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Very enjoyable story

but it actually bothers a sensitive heart. Even here, in this setting, the fact that they are not communicating is keeping them apart, causing emotional hardship.

I love to try to figure what the author has in mind for the story. At first, I figured she would be stopped before she even get to the horse. BUT, then, I thought, she WILL get away but will run into the Lord who she hates and who hates her father. He will be about to rape her when Richard comes silently to her rescue. Somewhere in this fight the false identity will surface.

I am still wondering where the author will take their relationship when Karina discovers that all her problems, and her family's, are because Richard stupidly believed the marauder rapist was her father. I think it is obvious that Karinas love, Passion and baby will turn her to Richard, though. But Richard will have to win her acceptance and, without the luxury of being in total control of her, it may not be easy for him.

Along with westerns, historical novels were always my greatest reading joys.

And I am enjoying this one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
nice

very good story

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
wonderfully done....

well written in true harem girl style...girl, i do love your passion and depth and these type stories are so so my favorite...i was glad to see another chapter release this evening and can't wait till the next as usual...Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us and allowing us to read you. as always fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice

Can't wait for the next chapter, Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Lovely! I always jump for joy everytime I see that you've posted another story and this one is amazing, just like the others and I can't wait to read the rest of it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you

I am so enjoying this series... it's just a shame that each chapter has to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I wish there were a higher score than 5 I could give you; this is marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bailing out...

THis story is infuriating as what little tension that exists is present solely due to characters obfuscating what they think or feel at just the right time so the plot just clunks along with hardly a surprise or concern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
getting bored now

More like a mills and boon story now. Where is the excitement at ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous