Sweet Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
Party time.
1k words
4.48
3.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was weird, slurping on Jackie's cock while E and Wilson, now naked, except for their boxers, stood drinking their beers and watching. I could tell by the way Jackie was squirming, that he was close. I heard Big E whisper, I guess to the boys, "Fuck, man, she's hot. We should have done this a long time ago."

Jackie yelled out, and blew his load in my mouth. He kept pushing his cock on my lips, but nothing was coming out. With a shrug, he stepped back, and stripped. Big E immediately stepped up, but told me to get on the bed, facing him, on my hands and knees. Shit, I'll have to try and get him off, without using my hands? Yikes. He lined his mostly erect cock to my lips and I opened them for him. He closed his eyes and rocked side to side. Yes, his cock was far bigger than the other guys, but everything tonight was more relaxed, easier. I sucked him, and let his cock fall out of my mouth, only to lick and kiss it, and suck it back in. That part was easy, because his cock was pointing straight out at me. I was immersed in pleasuring him, when I felt the bed wiggle.

I then felt someone behind me, lifting my dress, pulling at my panties. " HEY! Stop! What the fuck are you doing?" I heard Wilson laugh behind me, his hands on my hips.

"Josie, be a good girl, and go back to sucking me. Wilson here is going to pop that cherry for you. He won the coin toss." I opened my mouth to protest, but E shoved his cock in. "It's happening, Josie. Take it easy, or take it hard, but we're fucking that ass tonight!" I teared up, and flinched at every touch from Wilson. He had his hands all over my butt, and I felt something cold squirting in me. Oh my god, He IS doing this. I whimpered when I felt his cock head pressing against me. He gripped my hips tighter, and eased it in. I shook and reflexively tightened up. He slapped my butt cheek and told me it wouldn't hurt as much if I relaxed. I tried to concentrate on E's throbbing cock, but yelped when he pushed in. He stopped, and let me get used to it, then, eased more in. He'd push in a bit, back out, then in more.

Oh MY GOD! Bell, whistles and fireworks went off when he was finally all in me. I WANTED to concentrate on Big E, but Wilson, inside me was causing my body to spasm uncontrollably."That looks hot, seeing your cock going in her. Take that cock, Josie, Take it all." I'm not sure how long it took but I felt him finally pushing buttons in me that I didn't know existed. It was so hard to focus on Big E's cock, with Wilson sliding in and out of me. My hips were moving with him. The pain had been just a blip, and now, every pleasure sensor was exploding. In my head, I imagined being a girl, getting fucked for the first time.

"This bitch is tight, and she's wanting it. You were right, E, she's a natural slut! If she hadn't already sucked me off, I'd have nutted in her already. MMM, Fuck, Josie!"

Dammit, I didn't want to like it, but he was making things happen inside me that I'd never dreamed of. The deeper he went, and the harder, the more I grinded into him. My little cock was oozing, and I felt a strong orgasm building. I was breathing so hard, between E's cock fucking my mouth, and Wilson pummeling my ass. My eyes were rolled back in my head. I was moaning on his cock, and he was teasing me with it, purposely holding back when he got close. I felt my whole body shudder when I came, which caused me to tighten even more on Wilson, and he shot his load deep in me. He kept fucking ,until he got too soft to stay in. "Oh, please, don't stop, don't stop" I moaned, but Wilson slapped my ass and answered that I'd made him cum twice, and he needed to recharge. He rolled off the bed, but before I could beg more, Jackie jumped right in his place.

Jackie wasn't as big as Wilson, but he was hitting the right spot, and I was bucking on him like I had Wilson. Ok, if this is gay, I'm fine with it. I'd never felt anything so good. The shame and hesitation that filled me before had been erased by intense pleasure.

Here I am, in a dress and makeup, NOT forced, with a cock in my ass and in my mouth, and in heaven. Much like before, Jackie didn't last long. He hugged me tight as he came in me. He, too rolled off when he shriveled up. I looked up at E, I know in bliss, and realized, he wasn't teasing me, he was holding off, because....

You'd have thought he was on the football field, rushing for a tackle, when he bounced over me on that bed. I didn't have time to think, "Oh Shit", before He started pushing his monster in me. I sucked in a lung full of air as that beautiful cock opened me beyond full. I dropped to my elbows, as he bottomed out in me. "Oh, God, E! Yes, yes, yes!!"I was cumming non-stop, and his grunting and huffing didn't hurt, either.

Wilson and Jackie both yelled out, "Dammit, E, you're going spoil that bitch from us!" They might be right, I didn't care, as long as this was going to be how the weekend went. Thank God those guys came in me first, and lubed me enough to take this beautiful cock. How am I ever going to explain to my parents that I'm going to be a girl? That's a problem for another time.

"Oh, E, fuck me!"