Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
This is it.
1.6k words
4.43
3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What have I done? I thought by doing what they asked, I'd be off the hook. They drove me back to my house, and, thank goodness, my parents were gone to work. On the drive there, Big E said, "We have you on video, dressed like a girl, sucking our cocks. If you don't want it put out on Facebook, Tik Tok and twitter, you'll come when WE say, AND you'll be dressed like a girl. My sister got married, and left a lot of her clothes, so I'll drop some by for you. She was about your size. You'll do it, and not bitch, or we'll out you. Understand?"

I dropped my head and nodded. Who could have ever guessed that one little laugh could have brought all this down on me? As he opened the door to let me out, he repeated, " I'll be dropping your clothes off tomorrow, Josie. When I call, you better come running." I went into the house, took off the nightie, climbed into the shower. It took forever to get all the eyeliner and eye shadow off, which made my eyelids red from scrubbing. I would have to find a better way.

The next day at school, a few of the girls giggled as I walked by, and a couple of the guys who had chased me, nudged each other, but I was fairly sure they only knew about the makeup and nightie, NOT about what happened after Big E caught me. In class, Big E didn't acknowledge me, but when the bell rang, he slipped a note into my hand, which said that besides a few outfits, he had also slipped some of his sister's makeup. The note said I'd better look as good as when the girls made me up. When I got home, true to his word, there was a large bag on the porch. I pulled it into my room, and dug through it. He was right. By the things I pulled out, his sister was about my size. I got depressed, but figured I better do some internet surfing, for makeup tips, and maybe girl's clothing tips.

While I was surfing, it struck me, I hadn't minded what they made me do. It was the humiliation that stung. I thought I'd get physically sick, having to suck their cocks, but , even though I'd never admit it to anyone, part of me liked knowing that I'd made them cum. And the tingle that I felt on my tongue, I could still "feel" it. It's the being shamed to do it that pissed me off. I found myself swirling my tongue around my mouth, thinking about their cocks in my mouth, and I smacked myself for it. I am not gay! Dammit! I focused on the makeup, AND easier ways to remove it. I practiced a few ideas I found, but cleaned myself up before my parents got home. The LAST thing I needed was my dad catching me looking girly. Well, more girly than I did, naturally.

I still had a few minutes, so I went through the bag again, and found 2 pair of high heels. I walked around a little in them, to get the feel. I had to admit, they made me sway like a girl. I pushed the bag way back in my closet, and would revisit it tomorrow.

The next afternoon, as soon as I got in the house, I pulled out the bag of clothes and organized them into three sets. I put on the first one, which was a pink blouse with puffy sleeves, and a rose colored mid-thigh skirt. Man, Big E couldn't have randomly picked these things, he put some effort in it. There were even pink ankle socks, which I put on with one pair of heels. I was having fun 'clicking' around the house. I sat down at mom'

s vanity, and practiced makeup. A new idea hit me. I could maybe hide any traces of eye makeup, if I told mom and dad that I wanted to experiment looking "goth". The black eyeliner wouldn't have to be completely removed. Worth a shot, anyway. I was careful to always have clothing and makeup put away well before my parents arrived. It was weird, but by Thursday afternoon's practice, I was kind of looking forward to the weekend. Fuck up, huh? Oh, well.

At the end of class Friday, Big E dropped a note on my desk, telling to me to be dressed and waiting by eleven o'clock. SHIT! My parents were in bed on weekdays by then, but Friday night? Not always. Sometimes they stayed up to watch movies, and generally, I'd be with them. I could not see me trying to climb out my window, in heels and a short dress. I caught up with him, explaining it, and he just said, "Not my problem." Ugh. I had nervous stomach all afternoon and evening, but LUCKILY, the parents did turn in around ten, so I hustled to get ready, and eased out the back door, un-noticed.

I made it to the street, pacing as I waited, trying to stay in the shadows. Finally, I saw headlights, and waited to step out until the car slowed down. When I was sure it was them, I stepped into the light. I was wearing a blue print dress that clung to me, until the hips, where it flared out, and stopped just below my nude stocking tops. The rear passenger door opened, and I climbed in.

"Josie, damn, you did good! Nobody would know you weren't all girl. We are going to have some fun! Here, Baby, let's get started!" Wilson pulled my head to his crotch, having already exposed his cock. My fingers softly wrapped around it as I looked to the front seat, just before opening my ruby lips. I had rehearsed this, in my head, all week. I was determined to do just what they wanted. Wilson moaned, and Big E called out:

"Don't fuck up her makeup, you hear? We might be taking her to a party." I squirmed, hearing that. A party? With other people? Shit. I wanted to ask, but Wilson pushed me down on his cock, and started humping my face. I felt one of his hands rubbing and cupping my ass as he kept feeding me his cock.

"Damn, boys, she's even better than last week. Have you been practicing on somebody else's dick, Josie?" I tried shaking my head, no, but his hand was really distracting me, running from my thighs, up to my upper back, then back again to circle my buns. "E, check this out," Wilson whispered, as he lifted my dress to expose the pale blue satin panties. "Fuck, I'm about to pop, Josie! I promise I'll last longer on the next one." And he did. This time, I was ready. I pulled back, with just his head in my mouth, and let him fill my mouth with thick hot cum. Wilson was right, this time IS better. I knew what to expect, and was much more comfortable doing it. I sucked and licked him until there was nothing left, and he was softening.

I sat up, straightened my dress, and my hair, as Jackie said, "My turn!" He started pulling to the curb, but Big E told him to keep driving. He looked disappointed, but E told him it would be more fun at the party. Shit! What party? I was freaking out at the thought of being exposed.

"Big E, PLEASE. Don't make me go somewhere like this. You said.."

"Fuck what I said, Josie. You'll do whatever we say, got it? Check your lipstick, we are almost there." I looked panicked, but pulled out my lipstick and compact, and tried to steady my hand as I reapplied the bright red. Five minutes later, Jackie slowed the car and pulled into a big drive. He got out first, and opened my door. Wilson and Jackie followed as he walked me to the door of a huge house. He heard me sob as he opened the door. "Stop that! It's not what you think." and with his hand on my back, pushed me in.

I'm not sure just what I expected, but... there was silence. Just an empty foyer, with only light from an adjoining room. I scanned, but saw, or heard no one, except Wilson and Jackie, behind me. Big E took my hand, started pulling me up the stairs, and telling Wilson to get drinks from the kitchen. We stepped left at the upstairs landing and walked several doors, and into the last one.

I could tell it was E's bedroom. Trophies and pictures all over it. He laughed out. "See, it's a private party. My parents are away for the weekend, so you, me, and the boys are going to have some fun." I felt relief, sort of, but still felt unsure about this. He added, "You are going to call your folks in the morning and tell them you went camping, with friends."

"Camping...ME? I n-ever go camping."

"Well, you do now, with your new friends. Jackie, Bud, I believe you are up next." Jackie grinned, pushed me back on the bed, and he stood in front of me, whipping out his cock. I leaned closer, looking up at him, and pressing my lips on him.

"Look at that! She's hungry for it, ain't ya, Josie? Who knew she'd get a taste for dick so easy! Oh, yeah, suck the juice right out of me!" As I sucked, and licked, Wilson brought a six pack of beer in and a bottle of wine. They popped open their cans, took a couple of drinks, then started getting undressed. It was THEN that I realized it might be a long night.