All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 09'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
GROANNNNNNNNNN....

damn damn damn...i hate when the chapter ends *sigh*...still it will be great to read on there surely has to be hell to pay yet*smile*...can't wait to read that oh and find out if the lil maid betrayed her also. Thank you once again haremgirl for a great story, i know this one is winding down soon and i do pray that there is another great peice in the works. as always fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

As always another great piece of work from you. I can't stop reading the chapters all over. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn you haremgirl!!!

I cried so much in front of the computer my husband thought I've gone nuts! Not to mention I used up two boxes of Klennex. You will pay for making me ache. For this I shall vote 5! I tried to find the 10th button but I couldn't find it due to the tears....Err... was there ever a 10th button anyway?

Casey

haremgirlharemgirlalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Just wanted to respond to comments from readers

Yes, yes, yes, I know that Stuart's actions in Chapter 8 were over-the-top evil. I did warn you in advance not to read it. Unfortunately, those depraved acts were inspired by a real-life woman I met while volunteering at a shelter for abused women. She married what she thought was prince charming. During her two years of marriage, her husband broke several of her bones, burned her with cigarettes, whipped her with the buckle end of his belt, isolated her from all her family and friends, and finally started forcing her to entertain his buddies. She finally got up the courage to leave him. The last I saw of her, she was on the road to making a better life for herself, one day at a time.

I do feel the need to apologize to the folks that wrote saying this story shouldn't have been posted in BDSM. I know that it was not representative of true BDSM which should involve consent from both partners and a caring relationship. However, there is not really a category that totally fits here on Literotica.

I will post the final couple of chapters in the next day or two, but I am not sure how long it will take for them to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...how much i so dearly wanted Richard to come along and sweep her off her feet and make it all ok again!...sucker for a romance!

Wonderful writing...thank you haremgirl...i hope you appreciate that in generating so many comments the ability you have to provoke emotion within people...positive or negative.

To those who haven't liked the story...if you don't like it nobody is making you read it...so quit whining!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

You are really one of the best authors on this site if not the best. Great writing and even greater story, can't wait for the next chapter.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
A light at the end of the tunnel?

Well, thank goodness, they've gotten together and discovered the truth about what happened between them.

Richard has said she would be always safe. We'll hold you to that, haremgirl. Well, now all we have to do is find out that the two men sent for Sophie had to kill Rawlins to get away.

Or will Richard have to go ashore and kill him himself?? Of course, the 'friends' of Rawlins that also abused Karina need some form of retribution for their actions.

This may take awhile, huh?

This story could make the romance novel series quite well.

Very enjoyable reading. Too sexy for an old man like me, though. Brings back too many wonderful, un-repeatable memories. Or should I just call it 'loving' in this chapter?

And what happens if Sinclair discovers the treatment that Karina received from Rawlins and friends? Could be a tong war? As a father, in that age, I think he might feel obligated to kill them all to shut them up. I would feel that way today!

I feel that Richard and Karina will return to their village in the sand, eventually at least, and live there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your

Story has been mentioned in the Author's Hangout New Story Review thread.

knitedreamsknitedreamsalmost 18 years ago
Yay!

Right on! Like a few of your readers that commented, I'm a sucker for a good romance and I was waiting for things to turn right-side-up for our girl. While chapter 8 doesn't seem to be your most popular, it fits with everything else and makes chapter 9 all the sweeter to read. I'm a new fan to your writing and I hope you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No more like chapter 8

Please, Iamtruly lovn this story - why the torture in chapter 8- please dont go back there the imagery was too disturbing.U are an excellent author though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOME

This story is awesome and has kept me riveted for hours. thank goodness chapter 9 was written when i discovered this story or I would have gone nuts wondering if Karina and Richard would be reunited. Thank you for such great story through and through

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous