Sweet Salty Revenge

Story Info
He will think twice before he cheats on me again.
3.1k words
4.36
17.5k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where do I start, we were just about to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary when I found my husband was cheating on me. I felt devastated, I knew our sex life had slowed down, but at 46 I felt that I was still a beautiful woman. After our third child, I had developed a Mom bod, but two years ago I said that was enough. I started yoga and Pilates, went from a size 10 to a size 6, and at 5'3' and 117 lbs. I get lots of looks from other men whenever I am out and about.

It was a Thursday afternoon when I found my husband Sam cheating. At first, I didn't think he was, he was sitting on the patio of a local coffee house, next to my best friend Jessica. I had gotten off work early that day and was heading to pick up some groceries so I wouldn't have to get them on Saturday and would be able to spend more time at home with the family. I saw the two of them setting close and did not think anything of it since we had been friends for years, and with our anniversary coming up I of course thought he was asking her for some gift ideas of what to get me that special day.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw Jessica lean in and kiss Sam. The car in front of me suddenly stopped, and I almost hit them, I just couldn't believe what just happened. I kept my composure and decided to park where I could watch them and see what happened next.

When my phone rang, I almost jumped out of my skin, it was Sam. He called to let me know that he was going out with his boss and a couple of coworkers after work and would be home late. What a lie, how could Jessica and Sam do this to me. I asked how long he would be so I could plan dinner, and he said he didn't know but should be home before midnight, and that he would grab a bite at the bar. What could I say, he was lying to me, and with my best friend.

After he hung up, I decided to follow them, to see what they were up to. While I was waiting and watching them, I tried looking for Sam's car. It was nowhere in sight, I did however spot Jessica's convertible. She loved that car; it was a present for her 40th birthday from her husband Steve last year. Jessica had a blessed life. Steve was a vice-president of a large bank and money was never an issue. Steve was a nice guy, not the best looking, but then have you ever seen a rich guy with an unattractive wife? I haven't.

They left the coffee house and headed west. I followed them trying not to get too close and spook them. They drove for about fifteen minutes stopping at a bar we had never been to. I watched them walk into the bar, arm in arm. How could this be happening? How could Sam do this to me? How could Jessica do this to me? I started sobbing on the way home, but the closer I got to home the madder I got. I was determined to take control of this dilemma.

Sam got home about 10:30; as he walked in he gave me a peck on the cheek, said he was tired, and headed off to take a shower and get some sleep since he had to work tomorrow. After I heard the water running, I went upstairs into the bathroom and asked him how his evening was. What a liar, he said that he and his coworkers had some burgers, some beers and played some pool. I asked him where they went, and he said it was the Salty Dog. That at least was not a lie. He was not in much of a talkative mood, finished his shower and went to bed. He fell asleep right away.

I went back downstairs to continue to plan my revenge.

The next day Sam was out the door early. He had an important meeting with a major client at his accounting firm and needed to get everything prepared. He hardly looked me in the eye as he kissed my cheek and headed out the door.

I didn't have to be in until noon that day and decided to have a look at the Salty Dog. It was a fairly nice place, with a "U" shaped bar, secluded dimly lit booths, and with some pool tables off to one side. Not a bad place to hang out, but not the type of place we normally frequented. The pool room was not lit very well, and the wall separating it from the bar was about five feet tall.

Sam texted me later that day to let me know that he would be running late. The meeting with the client was not going very well, and his staff would be working late to get the proposal finished.

I got off work at 6:00 and decided to see if Sam was meeting Jessica at the bar again. When I drove into the parking lot, I found their cars parked next to each other out of view of the main road. So, they are at it again. I parked further back in case they left and would not be able to see me. I sat there a while watching people coming and going when it hit me, I am going in to see if I could watch them without being seen.

When I entered the place it was packed, but I was lucky to find a seat at the bar that gave me an unobstructed view of Jessica and Sam. They were sitting close to the pool area in a dimly lit booth. Jessica was dressed like a slut; her dress barely covered her bottom when she got up to use the ladies' room. When she returned everyone in the place could see her nipples protruding through the thin silky material of her dress, and the cut of the dress went just below the bottom of her breast. Needless to say, she was dressed to kill.

As they ate their dinner, Sam was seated remarkably close to her, and his hand closest to her was not on the table. After they finished eating, she seemed to almost be sitting in Sam's lap, and the expression on her face told of what Sam's hand was up to. This went on for some time and got the attention of some of the patrons as they walked past them towards the pool room.

As I was watching them a nice man seated next to me offered to buy me a drink, it had been a long time since someone offered to buy me a drink. I had finished my first Cosmopolitan and thought why not. As we sat, he started making small talk, as I was keeping an eye on the goings-on with Sam and Jessica.

The nice man told me his name was Brad and mentioned he had never seen me in the Salty Dog before. I told him that I was supposed to meet my best friend Jessica here after work, she had mentioned that the food was good, and a nice place to hang out. We chatted quite a while, while I watched Sam work his charms on Jessica.

They eventually got up from their booth to play some pool. I have never known Sam to play the game, but he seemed to know his way around the table. Jessica on the other hand was giving Sam and the guys in the pool room quite a show. When she bent over to make some of her shots her dress would ride up her ass showing the black thong she was wearing. When she made a shot from the other side of the table her boobs would almost fell out of the dress. The guys in the room were enjoying the show. Sam was a dog, whenever Jessica bent over his hand was all over her ass, and by the look of the bulge in his pants, he was having a wonderful time feeling her up.

I was on my fourth Cosmo when Brad placed his hand on my knee. He had strong but tender hands, and because of the Cosmo's, I did not mind. I was surprised that his touch was making me wet, how long had it been since a man's touch had made me wet? When Brad leaned in and asked me if I had any panties on, I should have slapped him right then and there, but I told him of course I did. I don't know what was going through my mind, here I am in a bar with a strange man watching my husband feeling up my best friend. I was getting so wet, the drinks, Brad's touch, and the desire to punish my husband were starting to get to me. That's when Brad asked me if he could have my panties, I was shocked but at the same time turned on. The thought of sitting there without panties on was quite exhilarating. He softly kissed my neck and asked me again for my panties. I told him that I needed to go to the ladies' room.

I excused myself wondering what I was thinking, as I passed Sam's table they didn't even see me, the lights were dim, and Sam had the only hand I could see cupping Jessica's left tit as they were kissing back at their table.

When I arrived in the ladies' room my mind was racing, but more important my pussy was buzzing. Why did I call it that? I never did, what's wrong with me. Brad's touch was having an effect, and the Cosmo's were helping. That's when I decided to really get even with Sam.

I was wearing a white blouse and a black pencil skirt; the skirt went down three-quarters of my thigh. Underneath I wore a white lace bra with matching panties. Since I started getting rid of my Mom bod, I started shaving all my pubic hair and loved the way it felt. I went into one of the stalls and started removing my panties, but I was so wet I needed to relieve some of the frustration that had been building up inside of me.

It wasn't long before I had two fingers inside of me while my thumb attacked my clitoris. In no time at all, I had my first orgasm of the night. When the door to the ladies' room opened, I came back to earth and decided to also remove my bra to give to Brad as a trophy. I removed my blouse then bra and when I buttoned up my blouse, I left half of the buttons undone showing lots of cleavage and giving anyone who cared to look a great view of my 34C breast.

As I returned to my seat, I saw Brad was talking to another person. I sled next to Brad placing my bra and panties in his hand whispering for him to keep them as a souvenir. His jaw just dropped, but he quickly regained his composure and introduced me to his friend Tom.

Before I sat up on the barstool, I raised my skirt to just below my vulva and allowed my left nipple to escape from my blouse. Brad and Tom got a clear view of my nipple and I did nothing to return it to its confines. Brad gently massaged my nipple before pulling my blouse over my breast. His hand then returned to my knee, after he placed my undergarments in his pocket. I took hold of his hand guiding it under my skirt, where he needed no explanation of what to do next.

Tom was standing next to Brad with a full view of his hand, I tilted my head back closing my eyes enjoying the soft touch of Brad's hand. I reached down and guided Tom's hand under my blouse to my breast.

There I was in a public place with two guys feeling me up, I was in heaven. As Tom pinched my nipple, Brad was working his magic on me, he slowly placed one finger inside of me while his thumb massaged my clitoris. I was so wet and enjoyed every minute of the attention I was getting. His first finger was slowly followed by a second then a third. Within a few minutes, I had my second orgasm.

Tom was having a great time, while my mind was elsewhere, he had unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on my blouse exposing both of my breasts. And during the second orgasm I slid down the barstool so that my skirt clearly showed my public area to anyone who cared to look. I was so turned on I didn't care.

It was getting late and the bar was winding down, and most of the patrons had left. I looked over seeing Sam and Jessica were still all over each other and in their own world. I turned to Brad and Tom and told them that somebody better fuck me before I explode.

I stood up, leaving my skirt hiked up and blouse open exposing my breast and started toward the pool tables, grabbing their hands as I went. You should have seen the look in their eyes, and the smiles on their faces. No one was playing pool and I walked over to the furthest table and started kissing Brad. I reached for the bulges in both Brad's and Tom's pants. Brad was pinching my nipple and Tom had started to message my rosebud with his thumb while placing two of his fingers in my pussy. That's when my knees went weak, and they placed me on the edge of the pool table.

I was lost in my own ecstasy, Brad laid me down on the pool table sliding Tom out of the way and started licking my clit while sliding his fingers in and out of my sopping cunt. Tom moved right to my tits, manhandling and biting them, it felt so good. By that time, we had started to gather a crowd, but there was no stopping now.

Brad stood up unzipped his jeans and started to slide his rather large cock into my waiting cunt. I was so wet it didn't take much persuasion. Seeing what Brad was doing, Tom quickly took out his cock and started rubbing it on my lips. I never sucked a cock before, always telling Sam that only sluts would suck a man's penis. But here I was, getting fucked by a complete stranger while sucking off another one.

Tom and Brad slid me on the pool table so that my head was off the edge allowing his cock to thrust deep into my throat. He shoved his cock into my throat gagging me. Every time I would gag, he would pull out until I got use to his cock in my throat. All the while hands were starting to grab all over my body, who's hands I don't know.

Soon I had a cock in each hand and someone's finger in my ass. Tom tensed up and started to cum in my throat, it was too much, and he had to back out before he choked me. He shot his warm salty cum into my mouth and I tried to take it all, but some escaped out of my mouth, but it tasted so good. Before I knew it his cock was replaced by another, not as big but still such a wonderful feeling.

Brad's cock must have been about nine inches long, much bigger than the measly five inches I was accustomed to. I had never had a cock reach as deep as his did. With cum on my face, a strange cock in my mouth, and Brad sending me to new heights, I started bucking wildly with my next orgasm. I must have been quite a sight and was enjoying every minute of it. How could I, a married woman of almost twenty-five years who has always been faithful to my cheating scumbag of a husband? Brad shot his load into me, and I must have tried to scream, but couldn't because of the cock in my mouth.

After Brad pulled out, my pussy was quickly filled with another, smaller but with a thicker girth. It slid in with little resistance since I was well lubed from the huge load Brad filled me with. I could feel his warm cum oozing onto my ass. The next thing I knew my legs were being pulled up and someone was trying to shove their cock into my ass. I had never had a cock in my ass before. I let out a squeal as he spread my virgin ass with his cock. I don't know how many cocks I had while being fucked on that pool table, but I was covered with cum and sweat. I have never felt so satisfied.

Not having my mouth filled with someone's cock I could finally turn my head and see that Sam and Jessica had a front-row seat to the show. I was only about ten feet from them and could see that Jessica had Sam's cock in her hand jerking him off, they must have enjoyed the show. With all of the guys blocking their view, they had no idea that the lucky cumslut thoroughly fucked on the pool table was his sweat wife. My revenge was cast, and that sweet-salty taste lingered in my mouth.

Brad helped me to my feet. My blouse was gone, as was my skirt, I was totally nude in this bar and I didn't care who saw me. There were more flashes going off as I started towards their booth. While I was getting the fucking of a lifetime, I kept seeing flashes but didn't realize what they were till now.. I'm sure Sam will be able to see his sweet little wife being fucked all over the internet after tonight.

I stood up cum running down my leg, covering my face, and all over my tits. I didn't try to clean or cover-up. Why should I, I must have had every cock in the place in me. Except for Sam's.

That's when they saw me, Sam's jaw dropped open and Jessica stopped mid-stroke on his cock. I walked up to them letting them soak in my new look, they couldn't believe their eyes. I simply said that they were busted and that he should think twice before he cheats on me again.

Turning so he could see the cum dripping out of my ass, I walked to the bar, grabbed my purse, and left totally nude with Brad.