All Comments on 'Sweet Salty Revenge'

by tazasp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
This is your idea of revenge?

Turning yourself into a complete slut, exposed to disease, having your reputation ruined, social media and porn sites getting photos and videos of you... and this is your revenge? Technically, Brad hadn't cheated. (ie No fucking) So, now he can get proof of YOUR infidality for when HE divorces YOU. So ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HUH ????

What ? So she finds hubby cheating on and

So she becomes the biggest slut in the state ??

This should be in the “ MOST UNBELIEVABLE CRAP EVER

section LOL !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved it.

I thought it was really hot and liberating. She didn't hate herself for being rejected and replaced... She became a freak and embraced her sexuality... Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Nothing better than a half drunk sex starved wife that wants revenge. All of their holes are open for anyone.. It is a fun ride to be in the first part of the line for the use of her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OH SO FUCKED UP - GUESS THE SLUT WIFE IS NO DIFFERENT TO HER CHEATING HUSBAND AND WHORE FRIEND......POOR WRITING AND STORYLINE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So he's a jerk and a cad but she goes right down to his level and below with her actions. He won't cheat on her again because he's going to divorce her. Never touch that diseased cunt again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, now that’s a totally stupid cunt, dumb as a rock. Instead to crucify her cheating husband, she gets gangbanged like a cheap whore possible exposing herself to STD. Great revenge, LOL. Dumb cunt, no wonder hubby chose another woman.

Mazerf Akar

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Quick and to the point. They are bound to live happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous