Sweet Salty Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued new firsts after the pool table.
2.5k words
4.28
8.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazasp
tazasp
20 Followers

As Brad and I left he offered me his shirt to cover my nakedness, I was still in such an erotic state I refused not caring who saw me. In fact, it was an exhilarating turn on. There must have been three more couples near the entrance of the bar who stared in shock as we exited.

Once outside Brad asked me where I planned on going, and if I would like I could come to his apartment, which was just a few blocks away. I paused for a moment not thinking that far ahead. Could I go home like this? Our youngest child was still living at home and would probably be playing video games with his friend in the living room. I could not go home completely naked, nor could I go anywhere to get any clothing. Brad was my only option. Brad escorted me to my car and told me to follow him, but before I did, I applied some of the cum running down my leg to the door handle of Sam's car.

It only took about four minutes to get to Brad's apartment, I parked next to him in a well-lit parking lot. Looking at the large open space between it and the apartments. I could see that walking to his apartment would expose me, but the effect of the Como's and the thorough fucking I had just received left me without any inhibitions. We simply got out of our cars and walked to his apartment in plain view for everyone's enjoyment.

My mind was racing, what am I going to do next. Where is Sam's and my relationship going? Our 25th wedding anniversary is in two weeks and all our guests have already RSVP for the event. Could I cancel it, or could I use this event to further shame Sam, or could I use it to gain the upper hand on him once and for all? If there is one way to control an account is through their money, that is all they normally think about when there not fucking your best friend.

Before we even made it halfway to his apartment Brad started fondling and kissing me wildly. He slipped his finger into my sore ass sending shudders through my whole body. I reached for his cock, massaging it through his pants. He could have fucked me right there in the middle of that open area for all I cared. We barely made it into his place before I was sucking his cock again. I have never been so turned on in my life, I just could not get enough. This day exposed a new me, a new Sarah. In my mind I liked this new Sarah.

Sarah the slut.

After I had received another mouth full of cum, Brad asked if I would like to shower. I was a mess, dried cum in my hair, on my face, tits, and just about everywhere. He led me to the shower and helped me in. I was surprised when he joined me.

Brad had the gentlest touch as he started washing my hair, his hands caressed my skin as he lathered me. He nearly sent me into another orgasm as he softly moved over my clitoris. I was in heaven, never had a man took such care of me sexually before. I wanted him inside of me again, but he made me wait. He softly whispered to me that he had another surprise in store for me later that night if I wanted. I would do anything to have his cock to be inside of me again.

When he had dried me off, he led me into his spare bedroom where a king size bed was covered with blue satin sheets. The room was illuminated in a soft red hew. He laid me down, covered me up and I immediately fell asleep. I was exhausted.

I don't know how long I slept. When I did, I awoke to the caress of soft hands and the kisses of more than one person. I could feel Brad behind me and feel his warm breath on my neck, but the person kissing my lips smelt so good and her hands knew their way around a woman's body. Brad's cock was against my ass slowly going up and down the crack of my ass. He gently held one of my breasts, her hands were flicking my clitoris and pinching my other nipple. I had never been with another woman before, but today was full of first for me, I moaned with pleasure as I awoke. I looked into her eyes and she just smiled; she was gorgeous. She had long auburn hair and the greenest eyes I had ever seen and looked to be about my same size but only in her mid-twenties. My hand reached for her, she had such soft skin and her firm breasts felt sensational.

She paused when Brad rolled me onto my back, he started kissing my lips while she moved her kisses down to my breasts nudging Brad's hand away. It felt so good, she continued down my body pausing briefly at my belly button, then to my clitoris. She nibbled on my clit while smoothly placing her fingers into my oh so wet pussy. I slowly reached for her, guiding her on top of me to return the favor she was giving me. I was surprised by her completely shaved pussy. I slid my tongue along her opening enjoying my first taste of a women, stopping to flick her clit. She sent me into another orgasm and my whole body started to shudder while I feverously devouring her. Brad not wanting to be left out wasting no time; he slowly slid his erect cock into her as I continued to address her clit. This sent shockwaves into her, soon erupting into a massive orgasm causing her juices to start flowing over me. Her orgasm sent Bred over the edge and he started to cum, their juices combined giving me the most wonderful thing I had ever tasted. When Brad had finished, I did my best to clean all their juices from them. Ashley sent me into another orgasm as I was finishing. As my orgasm subsided, we all then collapsed together from exhaustion.

The next morning, I woke to the smell of coffee. I was the last one to wake, so I headed straight to the shower. After my shower and since I still didn't have anything to wear, I went into the kitchen wrapped only in a towel to join Brad and this mystery woman. She smiled at me and removed my towel, saying I wouldn't be needing any clothing today. I smiled and sat down while Brad handed me a cup of coffee and introduced me to his girlfriend Ashley. Ashley was only wearing a pair of panties and Brad looked as he had just returned from running. As I sipped my coffee Ashley reached over and gently tugged at my erect nipples.

Brad explained that after he had me on the pool table last night, he videoed me and sent a copy to Ashley. He asked her if he should bring me home when the fun ended, she replied with a resounding yes. I asked Brad if I could see the video, he asked which one. I blushed, wondering how many people videoed me last night. How many people had photos of me? How many of those images had already made it onto the internet? I felt a tingle down below and started getting wet from the thought of seeing myself on the video's and remembering the look on Sam's and Jessica's faces. As I watched the video's I didn't even realize that I had moved my hand between my legs, and I was rubbing my clit. This was not lost on Ashley, she spread my legs wider sliding her finger in my wet pussy adding to my pleasure.

I looked like a total slut in the video's, but more important Brad had captured Jessica's hand on Sam's cock and Jessica without any panties on getting fingered by Sam. They must have been so enthralled with the cum slut on the pool table that they didn't even notice they were being videoed. I had a giant smile on my face. Seeing my smile Brad stepped forward and pulled his cock out of his pants and moved it towards my mouth. Ashley and I both took turns sucking his cock and balls. In no time as he watched two beautiful women suck his cock, he exploded sprayed both of our faces with his load. We then kissed each other cleaning his cum off each other's faces and exploring each other's tongues. Brad pulled both of us to our feet and led us to the bedroom so he could enjoy some more girl on girl action.

After some more love making, I heard my phone ring, reality.......

I got up and retrieved my phone, but it had gone to voice mail before I could answer, not that I would have answered it anyways. I looked at my phone and I must have had over 100 text along with several missed calls and voice mails. Most of the messages were from Sam and Jessica. I was just standing there looking at my phone when Ashley came and put her arm around me. She let me know that Brad had surmised that my actions last night were due to me catching my husband cheating with another women.

A tear ran down my cheek, she brushed it away and kissed my cheek. I explained to Ashely that it just wasn't another woman, but my best friend. I told her how I had only gone into the bar to see what was going on between them. As I watch them and started to drink, one thing led to another. I told her how when Brad asked me for my panties, and how I was instantly turned on by his request. Turned on as I had never been turned on before, and I just lost all my inhibitions. When I was in the ladies' room, I decided that two could play this game. That Brad was going to be the lucky man who was going to be the first strange dick that I have fucked in over 25 years. When I returned to where Brad was seated, he intruded me to Tom. I thought, the more the merrier.

Having two younger men all over me sent me over the edge. I just had to have them. I never intended for it to go so far, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I had never sucked a cock before, let alone however many I actually sucked. Nor had I done anal, it all felt so good. It released the inner slut in me that I didn't know I had, and I want to do it again. And now with having been with another woman, I just had to have more sex like this.

Ashely kissed me gently and started rubbing my clit again, wow, what a day. As Ashley and I were devouring each other, Brad slowly started tonguing my anus getting it ready. He inserted first one, then slowly added more finger into my ass until I was ready for his cock. As he entered me Ashley brought me to another orgasm. As Brad was ass fucking me, Ashley licked my clit and fingered my pussy. I must have had two more orgasms. A girl could get use to this.

When we were finished, I had Brad help me edit the video to just show Jessica jerking off Sam, while he was fingering her.

I had yet to answer any of my missed calls, or text. I started pulling then up reading each one, then I listen to each voice mail. Sam and Jessica were so apologetic and ashamed, what liars. Sam's calls and text turned from concern of my whereabouts and safety, to when or if I was ever coming home. I said nothing, I just sent then both the edited video of their conduct while I was on the pool table.

The only call I answered was the call from my Son. I explained that I was mad at his father but would be coming home soon.

When I was done, Brad showed me the other video's his friends had sent him. There were several video's and many photos of me. He sent me a copy of each one. Looking at all the photos and videos got me wet again. I have never been so turned on it my life. I asked Brad to call Tom, then I pulled down his shorts and started sucking his cock again while fingering myself. I couldn't get enough, Ashley joined in not wanting to be left out of the fun. Tom arrived within five minutes. Sometime later while I was riding Brad and kissing Ashley, Tom moved in behind me and inserted his cock into my ass, double penetration, another first for me. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had, or the amount of cum Ashely and I shared. That afternoon and night turned into a blur.

The next morning was Sunday. Tom and I were the only ones left in the room, Ashley and Brad must have gone to their own room sometime during the night. As Tom was starting to wake, he had a huge morning erection, taking advantage of this I started sucking his cock again. He woke up looking into my eyes as I was sucking his cock.

During breakfast Ashely helped me devise a plan on how I would remain a Hot Wife and deal with Jessica and Sam. She let me barrow a thin pink tank top with matching pink shorts for my trip home. that exposed the bottom curve of my ass, for my trip home. Of course, I didn't wear anything underneath them. The tops material was so thin you could clearly see my nipples, it was so exciting that my nipples become very erect. The shorts were a size too mall, they were made of a thin material that showed every contour of what they were meant to cover. When I looked in the mirror over an inch of the curve of my ass was exposed below the bottom of them. They could have been painted on they fit so well.

As I was driving home, Sam texted me again begging me to come home. He said that our son was away at his grandparents' house, so we could be alone to talk. When I arrived, Sam was waiting for me at the front door. I gave him no indication of what I was thinking. When he saw how I was dressed his mouth just dropped. I stood there in the doorway for a moment letting him soak in my appearance when I noticed his erection. I pushed him in to the house, pulled down his shorts and started sucking his cock. I told him that I was now in charge and he would be completely under my control. Sheepishly he agreed.

Monday, I called the caterer to tell them to add three place settings to our 25th wedding anniversary celebration.

To be continued....

tazasp
tazasp
20 Followers