Taking Her Friend’s Place

Story Info
A widow responds to a shocking request from a friend.
2k words
3.97
43.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers

Bear with me ....this is my first attempt at returning to writing after a break of many years

60. Only a number they say. But that wasn't a comfort to Susan as she contemplated her life.

Her kids had flown the nest. Sure they visited from time to time, more frequently in the months after the death of her husband but less so now.

Her husband of 31 years had passed away exactly 3 years ago after a battle with illness.

For the past 3 years she had tried to keep herself busy and active but more recently she felt the loneliness and found herself considering seeking a new relationship.

But there were so many doubts. Would her children approve?. How do people her age go about dating? Are there online agencies for seniors? And of course the nagging question - does she just want companionship or would there be an expectation of intimacy?

Yes. Intimacy. That word. Those feelings. Hard not to be aware of it when it seems thrown at you every time you watch TV or a movie, or read a book, or browse online. A need she had turned off in her head when her husband got ill and had managed to suppress until recently.

But then, out of the blue, a few weeks ago. One evening she was taking a long relaxing bath and found her mind wandering back in time. Back to her limited encounters before she met her husband. Back to the early days of married life. Back to the time she nearly broke her marriage vows. And as she reflected feelings stirred and almost without her control her fingers found their way between her legs and delivered an intense orgasm. The experience surprised her and awakened something in her that caused her to repeat the self pleasure on multiple occasions since.

She had met her husband when aged 23. Her experience prior to that was limited. She had not had a regular boyfriend for any length of time. And, she was still a virgin when they met. Her virginity was not a choice for any moral or religious reasons but more due to waiting for the right person and/or right occasion.

One encounter was a consistent source of stimulation for her thoughts. She was 22 and while she had kissed her share of boys only 3 had got as far as getting her bra open. She was quite slim then and her slimness seemed to emphasise her 34d breasts. She thought it sounded silly now but back then she was anxious to be attractive as a package and not because she had bigger boobs than many so she was always slow to allow boys to enjoy them. But back to age 22, and this particular night she had gone for a drink after work and found herself being chatted up by the team leader of her friends team. He was 28, fit, confident and good looking.

When he kissed her in the pub she was thrilled. Later at a club they danced closed and kissed loads. He drove her home and confidently pulled up short of her house in a place in shadows. The kissing resumed, passionate. She was expecting his hand to seek out her breasts but he had other ideas . His hand slid smoothly up her thighs under her skirt. This was all new to her but it was exciting - her immediate regret that she was wearing tights. But that was no deterrent to him as he managed to manoeuvre his hand inside both the tights and her panties. He did ask was there anywhere more discreet nearby they could go - she maybe knowing that that would involve sex said no. He didn't push it and within a few minutes the combination of his skilled fingers and her excitement brought her to orgasm.

There was no follow up in the next few days to her disappointment but there was a party coming up that she knew he would be at. She dressed to impress hoping for a repeat and open to more. But to her horror he arrived at the party with his new girlfriend which killed her mood. Her rebound was to drink a bit too much and let another work colleague take her to an upstairs room. While she managed to keep her panties on she finished the night with a love bite on one of her breasts and a semen stain on her jeans where her first handling of a mans cock had caused him to get off in her hand.

She met her husband to be about 6 months later. They dated conventionally and built up to sex on a weekend away after nine months together. Their sex life through marriage was good, if very routine and infrequent in the later years. But it was definitely a part of the relationship she was once again aware of and missing, despite her age.

She was a faithful wife save for one near slip. Her husband and herself were going through a rocky spell, lots of arguments, feeling neglected etc On a weekend away with a gf who was going through a messy separation, she spent the night with a man, initially so that her friend could have sex with his friend in their bedroom. Wine contributed to a charged atmosphere and when the man took the initiative after flirty chat and got into bed beside her, things happened. They were both married - when she felt herself going with it she made it clear there would be no penetration. To his credit he respected that but nonetheless she woke in the morning with his dried come caked on her belly and boobs.

But back to present day and her renewed awareness of her needs. Later in the week she met her best friend for coffee. They went back years and it killed Susan to see her now, confined to a wheelchair and a still deteriorating condition. They always discussed everything, no secrets and Susan confessed to her of her recent thoughts and how she missed intimacy.

The following week they met again. Her friend, Amanda, was in serious mood and brought up the chat from the previous week. She said she had thought of it a lot and had a serious proposition for her. Susan was shocked by her proposal. As Amanda's illness had developed her capability to have any intimacy with her husband had gone. She knew he was frustrated but understanding. She dreaded him seeking out a stranger or worse, paying a hooker or escort. So the solution was simple, Susan could take her place in their bed with him. Susan was appalled but Amanda was insistent and told her she would be doing such a wonderful thing for her if she agreed.

It took 6 weeks of Amanda persistently hounding and begging for her to agree. Once she said yes Amanda moved fast to set up the first meet. She was to come over the next Saturday evening for a glass of wine with them both.

When she rang the bell that Saturday night she still could not believe she had agreed to it. She only felt dread and not excitement. But she knew after all that Amanda would be devastated if she backed out.

Inside the three of them sat and had a glass of wine. Amanda did all the talking. Susan assessed Geoff - he was similar age, in decent shape, dressed well. Even though he was her best friends husband and they had met and socialised lots she always found him reserved and didn't feel she knew him well.

As the wine glasses emptied the dreaded time was coming and Amanda called it. She took the glasses and suggested that he take Susan down the hall to the guest bedroom.

Door closed and he told her how much he appreciated it. On reflection she was not sure why but she said she was doing it just for his wife. She said it would be just the physical act and no prospect of emotional involvement.

He thanked her again and kissed her but when he held the kiss she moved out of it. Despite her coldness he was already aroused and she could feel him pushing against her. She tried to break the ice and commented that he felt ready for it - and he said he was. She said awkward for them both so maybe best to get it done. He tried to kiss her again but she said no. Told him to lose his pants. While he stripped. She took off just her skirt and panties and sat on the end of the bed. Clinically she lay back and parted her legs. He didn't need a second invitation, stood at end of the bed and pushed up and into her. He leant forward and one hand squeezed her breast through her sweater but she immediately moved it away.

He got the message and focussed on long deep thrusts in and out of her. Despite her mindset she was aware of lovely sensations and a growing intensity so she was nearly disappointed when he announced he was coming and she felt him pulsing inside her.

Awkwardness followed as they dressed. Amanda seemed very surprised that they returned to her so soon. Susan made her excuses and went home. In her bath she finished what he had started.

She reflected on it a lot in the coming days Amanda assured her Geoff had enjoyed it , which she doubted as she had been so cold and clinical. She didn't expect the experience to be repeated so was surprised when he texted her and asked could he call to her apartment on his lunch break He felt they should discuss and clear the air over what had happened.

When he called, maybe it was the time of day or the fact that Amanda not there seemed to make the atmosphere more relaxed.

He knew it had been a big deal for her. Thanked her and understood fully if she did not want to repeat. They were able to laugh about the experience and recall how cold and clinical it had been. He said he found the lack of kissing very hard, as he felt a connection was very important. He also joked about his disappointment about not getting to see and touch her breasts as they were obviously so big compared to his wife.

Geoff checked his watch and said time he back to work. But no pressure that despite the first experience if Susan could bring herself to repeat he would welcome a repeat. He commented that the ice had been broken and that their chat today would benefit any future liaisons if she agreed.

Something in Susan's mindset changed. She realised she had been selfish and hadn't considered his feelings or what a big deal it all was for him.

She said maybe they should discuss more if it was to work for them and for Amanda. Asked did he have to go straight away. He said he could make a call and stay bit longer. While he made the call she used the bathroom.

When she returned she was wearing just a knee length robe tied at the front. He looked up slightly puzzled. When she let the robe fall she was naked. She hoped she looked good. Dark brown hair to her shoulders, her 34d boobs sagging but nipples erect and a wild dark bush of hair between her legs .

He stood Asked was she sure. She asked him to kiss her. So they kissed deeply. For her the sensation was wonderful, his tongue probing, his two hands on her nipples while she fumbled to open his belt and pants .

When he was naked he sat back on the leather sofa and she straddled him, used her hand to guide him into her straight away. They paused, him inside her, he kissed and sucked her breasts and they said sexy nothings to each other.

Her orgasm built up slowly at first but then accelerated as she bounced up and down on him. His timing was perfect, holding back to release just as she did.

Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers