Sweet Salty Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk took our information and got the keys so we could take it out for a spin. I again returned to the driver's seat, Dirk sat in front and mansplained the layout of the dash and audio system. I think he only wanted to look down my dress. I had a hard time keeping the dress in position and remain covered as I shifted to see what he was explaining. Wink, Wink. After the mansplaining was finished, off we went. It felt great with the sun beating down on me, and the wind causing my dress to flutter about. Dirk had a great view as I tried to drive and keep myself covered. Needless to say. He got an eyeful on that test drive. It took a couple of hours of paperwork, and flashing. That evening I drove off with a brand-new Mustang convertible.

After we left the dealership Sam asked me to unbutton a few buttons of my dress for the trip home. Saying that we might as well take advantage of the warm evening and enjoy being in a convertible. At the next light I unbuttoned all the buttons, but kept the dress closed. I chose not to hold the dress close, since I was driving. When we got up to speed the dress started to flutter about and to my excitement leaving me exposed. The car was fantastic, and I couldn't wait to have lots of fun driving around in it.

Before we made it home Sam asked if he could drive the rest of the way home. Sure, I said and pulled into the next parking lot. We switched seats, but as Sam held the door for me, he tugged at my dress. He smiled and said that the car would look much better with me nude in it, isn't that the reason we bought the car.

I took off my dress and held my dress in my lap, but as soon as Sam got in, he took it from me and placed it behind my seat. He said that I wouldn't need it for the rest of the evening. We didn't make it far before I asked Sam to drive to the park near our home. It was getting dark and I wanted to go for a nude walk and enjoy the night air. Sam drove to the back of the park where there shouldn't be many people. We parked where there was the least number of streetlights. I got out and walked around the car not believing that we honestly just bought it. Sam got out and placed his arm around my waist, I turned towards him and we kissed. Sam started to squeeze my ass as he pulled me close. I could feel his hardening cock through the material in his pants. I didn't want to walk nude alone, so I pulled Sam's shirt over his head and undid his pants and pulled his briefs and pants off together. There we were naked except for our shoes.

Sam's cock was hard and pointing straight out in front of him, so I grabbed him by his cock leading him away from the car towards the nearest veranda. Where I had him lean against a picnic table. I turned around so he could enter me from behind. Sam held my waist as we started to fuck out in the open. Sam slid in easily. I was incredibly wet from all the flashing. I let out a soft moan, slowly in and out, increasing our speed with every new thrust. As we increased our speed our bodies started to perspire forming a shiny covering in the moonlight.

As Sam brought me close to an orgasm, I heard footsteps nearing our veranda. Sam was concentrating so hard on pleasing me that he didn't hear the man approach. As he approached, I looked into the man's eyes, he kept coming closer until he was directly in front of us. Sam slowed down his thrust, I begged him not to stop. The stranger reached for my breast. My excitement grew by leaps and bounds. I reached for the stranger's shorts feeling his hardening cock through the material. The stranger pulled down his shorts and pulled out his cock and started to masturbate. I reached for his cock as Sam increased his tempo. Once I had the stranger's cock in my hand, I bent over and began to suck it. His cock was smaller than Sam's and easily fit in my mouth. Ever since the night on the pool table I loved the taste of cock, especially strange cock. I softly held the stranger's balls as I sucked his cock and shortly felt his cock begin to convulse. He mentioned that he was going to cum and tried to back away, I pulled him closer so he would shoot his load in my mouth. As he started to cum, Sam moaned and started to fill my pussy with his hot load. My knees got week as I orgasmed with two cocks filling me with cum at the same time. When the stranger finished, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, thanked me, and walked away into the darkness.

Sam continued his thrust until his cock began to soften. His cock slid out of me allowing his cum to ooze out of me, I reached down scooping it up with my fingers then licking them clean. The taste of two men's cum tasted so good. I turned around wrapping my arms around Sam whispering a thank you in his ear. Then I began to kiss him with the strangers and his cum still on my lips.

Sweet Salty Revenge.

To be continued...

12