Sweet Sara Gets Under Control

Story Info
Sweet Sara is controlled by the gentlemen with “the Voice”.
5.2k words
4.56
14.9k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

Sara was quite lovely as she entered the very old-fashioned gentleman's club. She was a stunning blonde, with perfectly coiffed hair cascading to her shoulders. She was wearing a very professional white blouse, although the buttons were open down to the third hole, revealing the very edge of a lacy white brassiere. Her skirt ended just above her knees, showcasing long, sensuous legs down to her bare toes in open heels. She wore wire-rimmed glasses over soft brown eyes, which just added to her appeal -- something to leave on, perhaps, once she undressed.

Robert put her at 5' 7", 36C - 24 - 35. Her exact measurements would be carefully recorded and logged for the Archives before she was cleaned up and re-dressed.

Steve and Herbert rose up eagerly from their table to greet her. They were posing as interested investors in Robert's company. Sara was his Accounts Receivable manager, and she was mystified as to why she was here. Robert had emphasized, using the Voice, that her function was to give a presentation and entertain the two gentlemen. Providing a context was very important when using the Voice.

"Well Robert" Herbert said, leaning down to kiss her hand. "So this is finally Sara. She's even more lovely than you described." Sara blushed. Herbert was approaching eighty and got away with ogling girls and making provocative comments even without the Voice.

At only thirty, Steve was the youngest of the group and the least experienced in using the Voice, although his abilities were thought to be remarkable. He shyly took Sara's hand and looked her over. His awkwardness was so appealing considering that he soon would be commanding her to strip naked --and more.

Robert decided to take the lead. "Sara, before you give your presentation, I'm sure everyone would like a better look at you. Please lift up your skirt to... oh, about mid-thigh."

Sara stared at him. "Why... is that really appropriate?!"

"Sara" Robert admonished her, "remember you're here to entertain these gentlemen. What would be more entertaining to a group of gentlemen than a look at a pretty girl's lovely legs? I'm sure you've noticed men checking out those legs before. So, hike up your skirt -- now!"

Sara took a deep breath. She reached down to the hem of her skirt with both hands. Looking straight ahead, she slowly raised it up. She licked her lips, her mouth suddenly dry. Soon she came to the hem of a lacy white slip that only added to her appeal.

She did exactly as she was told. Skirt and slip were now eight inches above her knees. The men sat now, sipping their drinks, taking in her shapely thighs. All she would remember, if handled correctly, was that she noticed the men slyly sneaking looks at her pretty legs.

"Mmm. Excellent" said Herbert. He understood that Robert was showing off a bit, having a 'guest' expose herself this early in her session. "You may lower your skirt for now, young lady. It's about time for your presentation."

Sara dropped her skirt and smoothed it out. Robert took her hand and, the gentlemen following, led her to an area where three plush chairs were arranged around a podium. Herbert, Robert and Steve sat, in that order, as Sara put the portfolio she was carrying down.

Robert nudged Steve. It was his turn to give the next command. He cleared his throat. "Now, Sara, we've already seen your lovely legs. We're thinking your little presentation would be so much more entertaining if you just totally removed your skirt."

Sara stared at him. "Remove my skirt?! I never heard of such a thing! This is supposed to be a business meeting!"

The other two men smiled. Steve had not issued a command, but a suggestion. It was a common mistake to think that after one small success, the woman was still in thrall.

"Well that's what you're doing, and that's all you're doing -- for now. You are entertaining us, and seeing only glimpses of those legs of yours are so distracting. We all want that skirt gone right now! There's a chair next to you where you can drape your clothes... as they come off." Steve crossed his arms and waited.

"Well!" said Sara. She unbuckled her belt and reached for the zipper on the side. "I wonder why I bothered spending so much time getting dressed!" she muttered.

The skirt and her lacy slip fell to the ground. Everyone noticed she needed no incentive and no other command to include her slip. She was mildly complaining but was actually becoming more and more cooperative.

She then gave her boring recital of Accounts Receivable facts while the men were openly admiring her figure. Her legs, fully revealed, were stunningly shapely. But all eyes were on those delicately feminine panties and the shape of her very sensual and very obvious mound. This girl really loved lace and soon, every bit of that lace would be tossed on the chair, and every bit of her flesh would be theirs to behold.

Steve was so totally enthralled with the sight of this girl that Herbert had to speak up: "Oh my dear! This is all very interesting, but we have more personal matters to discuss." He held a folder on his lap and motioned her over.

He looked her up and down as she stood right in front of him, her lack of a skirt seemingly forgotten. It was so wonderful to have such a beauty to command. The Voice was passed down from father to son, and he still recalled his own father's words as he let an astonished young Herbert in on the secret:

"Pick and choose carefully. But never use it to control a relationship -- you will destroy it! Have fun, do no harm, and leave these sweet ones as you found them."

This was an especially sweet one. He kept his eyes on her long legs and especially on the place where her lacy panties bulged out over the very center of what made her a woman. "We have some interesting photos we'd like you to look at..."

He opened the folder and handed her a group of photos. They showed Marianne, a very attractive forty-ish woman who worked for Sara, unbuttoning her blouse all the way and then squeezing her largish bra-covered breasts together.

"Oh my God!" Sara exclaimed. "When did she... why did she do this?!"

Robert took over since he was the photographer. "She did it for me, Sara. She was entertaining me. The question we have for you is: who has the better, prettier breasts? You or Marianne?"

"I just -- that's so --"

"Answer the question!" Robert ordered. "You have an opinion, and I'm sure you've secretly thought about it: who has the nicer set!"

She held her head up high and thrust out her chest. "I do."

"Then prove it" Robert said. "Take your blouse and your bra off for us. Strip to the waist. We will have to see them in order to make a comparison. Consider this all just part of our entertainment!"

She took a deep breath. "I'm... okay, okay -- I'm taking my top off! You guys are something else! Give a girl a chance!" She quickly unbuttoned her blouse. No need to pull it out of her skirt with her skirt off. She slipped it off and Robert held out his hand and she gave him her blouse. She reached behind her, thrusting her breasts out yet again, this time in her lacy white bra.

She looked down at Robert as she undid her clasps and as she peeled the straps off her shoulders. "You really should have told me you wanted me this way -- I mean... I got all dressed in all these pretty clothes, just for you! I didn't know how you wanted me. I'm really not prepared and I'm just so sorry!"

He heard her voice choking and actually saw tears collecting in her soft eyes. This was incredible! She was so worried that she wasn't pleasing them that her stripping and her nudity were secondary.

"Oh no, Sara. You're such a good girl! We're the ones being silly. You know what men are like -- asking to see a girl without her clothes on. It's only a sweet fantasy for us, and it will be for you too. Just hand me that very pretty little bra of yours, and you'll feel so much better about this whole thing!"

She sighed and pulled the sexy garment completely off and handed it to him. Instantly, following his command, she straightened up and thrust out her bare chest, nipples already standing at attention.

"I do feel better!" she sighed "I feel so... special! You all must think I'm pretty enough in your fantasy to see me in just my panties! I can't believe it! You must think I'm a -- I don't know -- a lingerie model or a nude model or something!"

Herbert and Steve looked at Robert, giving him a silent high five. They had never had a girl under thrall who acted this way. Then they all looked back and started intently studying her bared breasts.

They were among the softest, roundest, firmest handfuls of rose-tipped female flesh that the gentlemen had ever seen. Sara seemed to know all eyes were on them, so she pulled back her shoulders and tried to display those beauties even more proudly.

This was Robert's moment. He commanded her to get closer to him, and opened his legs. She stepped in until her breasts were practically in his face.

"Lean forward, beautiful girl," he said.

She did as she was told. Robert took her breasts in his hands and squeezed them together. He rolled her nipples between his fingers until were long and hard. Then he opened his mouth, wet his lips, and began licking and sucking on them.

Sara gasped and pulled back. Robert immediately reprimanded her.

"I didn't tell you to pull back from me!"

"I'm sorry!" she panted. "This is all just so..."

"What?" Robert asked. "What is so wrong with this -- this is only a beautiful fantasy to entertain us! What are you objecting to?"

She looked around at all the men. All their eyes were on her. "It's just so... naughty! It's so... sexual! I mean... posing for you guys is one thing but... kissing my breasts?!"

Robert decided it was Steve's turn to learn how to reel in the difficult ones. He whispered to him and he nodded.

"Sara, come over here!" Steve ordered. "You're disappointing all of us and you're embarrassing Robert. Robert recommended you to us and now we're not so sure..."

"I'm sorry" she had her head down. "It's just all so..."

"Are you sexually aroused in this fantasy of yours?" Steve asked bluntly. "Are your tits swelling up? Are your nipples hard? How about between your legs? Come closer" he ordered.

He unceremoniously put his fingers on the crotch of her panties. "You're all wet down here -- do you really want to get your underwear all wet and stained?"

She shook her head 'no,' still looking at the floor.

"Do you want to take your panties off yourself so they don't get stained, or do you want me to do it?" Steve asked, more gently now. "We're just trying to get you through your presentation, but we can't have you staining your clothes!"

She looked up at him and bit her lip.

"You can take them off I guess. I'm sorry I'm getting... all messy. This is not like me!"

And she looked down again.

Herbert and Robert watched in open admiration as Steve reached forward and slowly lowered the poor girl's panties. They gave each other a look that said that they were absolutely right to trust him, that he was a natural when it came to dealing with a reluctant girl in thrall.

When Sara stepped out of the last of her clothing -- except for her glasses and heels -- both of the other men leaned forward, eager to take in everything she had between her legs.

Steve smiled, knowing that everyone not only wanted to see but to touch, and instructed the now naked and blushing Sara to stand in front of each of the other men in turn. It was important, he explained, that each of them personally inspect how wet she was down there, as that was clear justification for having to remove her panties.

Robert was first. He stared in open admiration at her prominent mound. Some girls looked positively virginal when naked, their sex shyly closed and tucked away between their thighs. Not Sara. Her mons veneris was out there, boldly present, looking as if she was unconsciously thrusting her body out and seeking a man's touch.

He looked her up and down, memorizing her naked body for the next time he saw her at work. Of course, before she was dressed, there would be photographs taken of her from every angle. Every single inch of her would be memorialized, and the pictures would be made available to every Club member in good standing.

Robert reached out and played with her hair a bit -- light brown, of course not the golden blonde she displayed to the world. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he moved his hand down until he found her hard little nub. It was already nice and slippery from it's own juices.

Sara squirmed and moaned, but she knew enough now not to resist-- even when he slid his fingers into her vagina.

He withdrew slowly and made a big show of sniffing and then licking his fingers.

"You're obviously very aroused, Sara. What are we to do with you?!"

Sara broke eye contact and looked down at the ground again as Robert not very gently grabbed her bare thigh and pushed her toward Herbert.

The old man was gleaming at the sight of her. At his age, he rarely participated in the actual event. It was important to remember to appeal to the girl's innermost fantasies. Herbert only stepped in when they seemed to desire some sort of father figure.

"We'd like you to continue your presentation" he said as he lightly stroked her vulva. "But we're afraid that you've gotten very distracted. I can feel how distracted you are!"

"Wha... what can I do... sir?" she gasped, as Herbert too slid his long fingers inside her.

"Oh" he explained. "I think rather, we can do something for you! You really don't want my knobby old fingers inside you, do you girl?"

"It's umm... it's okay" she sighed.

"Be honest" he said, as he probed her deeper, feeling her vaginal muscles pulsing and grasping him. "What would you rather have inside you right now, given your... condition? Answer truthfully!" he ordered.

"Um... um. I guess um... a man! A... a... cock!" she gasped out.

"Good, good" Herbert exclaimed. It was exceptionally good when you let the girl 'choose' what she wanted. Afterward, if she retained any memories of the event, she would dismiss it as an exceptionally naughty fantasy.

"I think our young friend Stephen is just as distracted as you are right now. We will have him undress -- just to make you both feel more comfortable -- then I'm sure the two of you can find something to do, something to help each other relax."

Steve looked positively shocked. It was protocol to first offer the guest to the member who brought her in. Robert glanced over and nodded his assent. Steve and Sara were doing so well together, and he was obviously crazy about her. Their event together would be something to behold.

Steve was of course very reluctant to strip. He had never been one of the participants in an event before, although he had had a prior part in the undressing, touching and watching.

Poor Steve had no choice but to step back to one of the club tables in order to find a place to drape his clothes. Both Robert and Herbert heard the rustling of his things coming off and they had no need to watch.

Herbert was however both watching and feeling Sara's reaction. She was licking her lips and unconsciously leaning forward to watch her young man's striptease. Herbert knew when he was finally naked and displaying his erection because Sara gasped out loud and pushed her lower body forcefully into Herbert's probing fingers.

"Why don't you go over and join your young friend?" Herbert gently and reluctantly withdrew from her body, then his soaking wet fingers patted her left thigh. "I'm sure you both have a fantasy to share."

Both men watched as Sara walked over. The nude couple were gazing at each other intently. Steve was forgetting there was anyone else watching as he stepped forward, his impressive erection bobbing, and began stroking Sara lightly.

He started with her sides, running his hands down from her shoulders to her waist to her hips and then her outer thighs.

Clearly enjoying the attention, Sara stepped closer. Steve took her face in his hands and kissed her. Then he dropped his hands to her breasts, her belly, her sex.

Robert got up and quietly walked over. He had to admit it was quite enjoyable watching two naked young people discovering each other's bodies. The problem was that a woman in thrall didn't stay that way without encouragement. Eventually, without the Voice, she would come to her senses and ask 'what am I doing?!' and 'why am I naked?!'

"Steve" he said, startling the man. "Why don't you just lie back and relax? Sweet Sara should be quite able to join you on your chair. Once you two young people are indulging your fantasies, poor Sara will finally be able to finish her presentation."

Steve lay back in the plush chair, clearly uncomfortable at his nudity and the attention being given to his throbbing member. He would get used to it, Robert thought, especially if he wanted to entertain more female guests.

Herbert now joined him as they got Steve into position. "7 3/4" I'd say" Robert whispered to Herbert.

Herbert smiled. "This girl can handle that easily!"

The two of them now got Sara in position over Steve, constantly insisting they were just getting her ready to answer some final questions. She was staring down wide-eyed at Steve's penis as the men got her kneeling over him, her legs on either side of his thighs.

Both young people seemed visibly upset that sweet Sara's pleasing front -- including her sweet face and sweetly bouncing breasts -- would be turned away from Steve. The naughtiness of seeing her ass bouncing up and down as she rode his cock apparently was not as appealing.

Robert reassured Sara, using the Voice of course, that having her face the two other gentlemen who still had very important questions would help her get over her very distracting fantasy. In fact, Herbert added in a very nice touch, every time she answered a question to their satisfaction, she would be allowed to move around a bit, perhaps bobbing up and down on an 'imaginary' penis.

Sara blushed.

It was important at this point to already begin preparing the girls in thrall to move past the very sexual event coming up and get them back to the "real world."

Robert knew from experience and from just asking the girls that they were in a complete daze at this point. This couldn't really be happening to them: stripping naked, being rudely handled, and then submitting to sex. This had to be some strange fantasy that was only happening deep inside their minds. They needed reassurance and they needed the Voice to convince them of that.

Now the matter at hand was to see sweet Sara's fantasy of feeling a warm cock inside her fulfilled. She seemed shocked as each man took hold of an ass cheek each and instructed her to let herself down... they would guide her.

Naturally, the woman was capable of fitting Steve inside her vagina on her own, but the event was definitely constructed to be a hands-on experience for all. As she got closer and closer to her throbbing prize, as they were telling young Steve to hold it up even straighter with both hands, Robert got an absurd image of NASA docking two spaceships.

He shook off the image as at last Steve's purple knob was bumping against Sara's soft and welcoming entrance. Now he had to sadly let go of her ass. As he did, he felt the always surprising strength of the muscles of a nude woman's thigh. He and Herbert stepped back as she gradually lowered herself fully. There was only a moment of Steve finding the correct angle of entry and then it was done and they had the thrill of seeing his hard cock being totally welcomed inside her sweet cunt.

Robert had to catch his breath at this spectacle of pure sex. He counted

himself so lucky that he had this power to however briefly control a woman. The power to get her naked, to touch her at will, to direct her sex play. How many men would be able to take the high road and resist using such power?

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12