Sweet Sara Gets Under Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now" Herbert suddenly said, clearing his throat, his voice husky, "we can finish up with a few more questions for you my dear."

"Questions?" Sara's mind was obviously elsewhere.

"Yes" Robert picked up the track. "You must be getting a bit uncomfortable -- it is warm in here -- how about this? Every time you answer a question we will give you some privacy while you adjust yourself."

"Um. Okay."

"Bad debts!" Herbert exclaimed. "How do you deal with them?"

"Well," Sara responded, coming back to 'reality' "Marianne and I will make the first calls."

"Ah... Marianne," chuckled Herbert. "She of the second best tits in the office' award!"

They watched Sara blush at that. Her blush extended attentively down to her softly rising breasts.

"Oh Sara," Robert jumped in. "Obviously you're getting uncomfortable. Why don't you adjust yourself... down below. And we'll try not to watch!"

Poor Sara didn't know what to make of that. She responded by squirming herself around and up and down on poor Steve's neglected cock.

"You can move that way anytime if that helps" Herbert offered helpfully. "Although we don't want you getting all messy down there: how embarrassing if your panties and skirt got all tangled and wet."

And the men watched open mouth as Sara actually adjusted her non-existent skirt as she bobbed up and down even more on a very appreciative Steve.

"You and Marianne," Robert mused. "I have thought about having you both come in late and stay late. After hours, you could both get comfortable -- strip completely and even touch yourselves if you like -- and then see what a difference that makes in your sexy voices when you call some of our male debtors."

Sara was squirming around uncomfortably, obviously embarrassed at Robert's naughty suggestion. She seemed to be completely unaware that she was stark naked and impaled on the penis of a man who was moaning and groaning at her slightest movement.

Herbert got closer to Steve. "How are doing son? You've been quiet for a while. Do let us know when it's getting close to the end."

Steve grunted. "I... I... I just want to move so much. I just want to take her!" he tried to whisper.

Herbert patted Steve's shoulder as he indicated to Robert it was nearly time to end this event.

Robert looked around needlessly and undid his slacks, dropping them to the ground as he pulled down his boxers. He needn't have looked around -- there were at least four cameras in this room alone that he knew of -- automatically zooming in and out, recording everything.

The Club had very talented members who would assemble a very nice film of sweet Sara entering the Club, lifting up her skirt, undressing and then allowing herself to be sweetly fucked. The film came in very handy in case a guest remembered something of what happened and claimed she was forced. And all the films and photos were stored in the Archives, available to members in good standing.

The Archives were Herbert's favorite place. It was very private and, at his age, he needed time and occasionally medication to become physically aroused. But in the Archives...

The Club had been around since 1915. Herbert's favorite years were the 1920s. He loved seeing photos of the bold young females of that era, walking into the Club, daringly showing off their pretty legs from ankles to knees. And he loved seeing them undress.

Herbert's goto photo was of a 1920s girl who finally ended up on the floor on all fours, being entered from behind. The final photo in that special series was a closeup of the girl's face, scrunched up with her mouth in an 'O' as came probably harder than she ever had in her life -- or ever would again.

But now, Herbert watched as Robert and his hard, bouncing cock straddled Steve's chair. Robert apologized to Sara for how hot it was -- it wasn't -- and told her to lift herself up before she got her pretty skirt all bunched up and sweaty.

Steve groaned in a mixture of pleasure and dismay as Sara slid totally off him. But Robert wasn't through.

"You're probably okay now Sara. Why don't you just lean back and enjoy this chair's special ergonomic feature." She obediently leaned back against Steve's penis and he needed no further instructions. He pushed his cock against and then in between Sara's sweet ass cheeks.

"Can you feel that?" Robert was asking Sara, but both Steve and Sara said "Yes!"

Sensing the end was near, Robert told Sara to lean forward more and more until finally her dangling breasts were massaging his own penis.

Robert couldn't take much more and neither could Steve. They both exploded simultaneously, Steve spewing Sara's ass and thighs, Robert her just below her breasts.

As Sara leaned her weight forward she had a not unexpected reaction: ""It's tickling me! Oh my god -- it's tickling me down there!" she exclaimed.

Herbert joined in watching as Sara pressed her lower body, her swollen lips and elongated clit, into Steve's hairy balls. At last it was all too much for Sara. She closed her eyes and gasped as she too came, quickly and hard.

Poor Sara now had semen dripping from the small of her back and all over her pretty bottom -- in addition there was yet another batch just under her breasts that was threatening to coalesce in her belly button.

Time to move quickly! Robert and Herbert each grabbed an arm and helped the poor thing stand up.

"Oh my goodness" Herbert said. "You're positively dripping... it's so hot in here! Your lovely skirt is all bunched up and wet and... I know we shouldn't be looking but... your panties!"

"You can see my panties!" she exclaimed. Sara frantically started tugging her imaginary skirt down and looked at herself. In some back corner of her mind she was naked and dripping with male cum, front and back. Her conscious mind had desperately filled in the details of a very messy skirt, with patches of very unlady-like sweat, front and back.

"Ah" Robert said. "Here's our man Reginald. He will take care of you and get you and your clothes all cleaned up. You'll be as good as new!"

Robert was speaking from in back of one of tables. Reg had appeared, right on time as always, with warm wet towels as well as dry ones for Robert to clean himself up.

He emerged with his trousers all zipped and watched as Reginald did his magic. He walked up to the naked and messy Sara, whispered sweet nothings in her ear, and she practically melted into his arms.

Robert watched as Reg gathered her clothes and led her off to his private lair. His gift was such that every woman -- even those who turned out to be unexpectedly noncompliant and kept coming out of thrall -- gave up all their objections and let him have his way with them.

He would clean them up with his warm towels. He had at his disposal: baby powder, feminine sprays for underarms and for more delicate areas, and even some samples of popular perfumes.

As the ladies were drying off, he would take the standard photos: full-length and then close-ups of all of their naked charms. Then their measurements; not just the standard ones but also: the distance between their nipples with their bodies posed three ways, the length of their vulvas, the distance from their vaginal to their anal openings, and lastly the distance from the floor to the lowest of their genitalia.

Robert knew he should be summarizing what went right and wrong at this event for their records. Sara was unexpectedly compliant but he thought the presentation/entertainment scenario was much too complicated. There were women who when presented with this 'logic:' a) you strip for doctors; b) doctors are professionals; therefore c) we're professionals, so please strip for us, simply took off their clothes. Not Sara.

As for Steve...

He was still in a post-coital daze. He was young, but he would have to learn to control himself if he wanted to continue being an active participant in their events.

Herbert had already wandered off; probably down in the Archives to relieve himself.

Robert couldn't stop thinking about trying to have Sara and Marianne stay late at work and play some type of stripping game or competition. The trouble with keeping two women in thrall at the same time? They were two different women! Different personalities, different levels of compliance, different innermost fantasies to discover. And what if they compared notes?:

'I had the craziest, sexiest dream about work';

'Really? So did I!'

Robert couldn't believe he had to kick Steve out. Reginald was quick; he could bring Sara back all fresh and clean and dressed at any moment. It would be a very bad thing for her to see a very naked man hanging about.

At last, Robert knew Sara was coming back. He could actually smell her fresh, lightly perfumed, lightly powdered scent before he even saw her.

Once she was in his car and on the way back to work, she went on and on about how great Reginald was. She told a tale about going into the ladies room, taking off all her lower garments, and handing them to Reg as she hid behind the door. She had no idea how he dried everything so quickly, but he was absolutely wonderful.

Robert had to smile. It was Sara who was wonderful. He would have his fun with Marianne: she was one of those women who didn't need an elaborate story to take their clothes off. But he was still not over Sara.

No. Sara was a rare delicacy. His time with her had to be carefully planned. She had to be slowly unwrapped, and then tenderly touched. She was worth all of his time and all of his efforts; he would have her all to himself one day, and then he would personally rediscover her, inch by naked inch, and take in all of the pleasures that her sweet, bared beauty offered.

12