Sweet Surrender Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smile that came to her lips sent a shiver down my spine that swelled my heart and inflamed my loins as it passed by. She reached out and took the collar back from me. I watched as she unfastened the clasp, noting that it had an opened lock in its hasp. I reached up and lifted my hair to give her easy access, and trembled as she placed the collar around my neck, the feel of her fastening it in place and then locking it causing my pussy to clench. I knew that sound signaled a change in my life. The old bored homemaker had died, and a woman who was no longer willing to allow an exciting life to pass her was being born to take her place.

"Stand up, kitten," Alexandra ordered as she snapped a leader-leash to to the D-ring on my collar. I did as she asked, my eyelids fluttering at her as I waited for her to instruct me further. "We have to take a second to get something out of the way here. I don't know how familiar you are with dominant/submissive sexual play, but we have to discuss what your safe word is and its proper use. Are you familiar with the term?"

Nodding my head, I said, "Yes, I've read about it."

"Good," Alexandra said, "so you know that it's used only when you want a scene between us to come to a complete stop. So, it should be something that you typically don't say during a sexual encounter."

"Chrysanthemum," I said, the word just popping into my head as I thought of the small flower garden I had out back by our pool. "I planted some this spring," I said in explanation. "At the time I didn't see myself ever using it in this context..."

"Perfect," she replied with a smile. "Now, I will check in with you while we're playing. I'll ask you how you're doing. If you're good to go, then you simply say 'green.' If you're still fine to continue but want to slow things down, then say 'yellow.' If for any reason you want to stop, then you say your safe word, and everything will come to a stop. Our play for that day will be done."

I felt myself shaking - almost as if shivering from the cold - from all the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I had never been so excited; I'd never even been close. I already knew that when Alexandra finally allowed me to come that it would wholly wreck me.

"Yes, Mistress Alex," I replied with a tremble in my voice.

"Do me a favor, Kitten," Alexandra said, both softly and confidently. "Take a deep breath, then let it out very slowly. You're too worked up right now, and we need you to calm down before we continue."

I closed my eyes and did as she asked. I let my lungs fill with as much oxygen as they would hold before slowly beginning to let it out through pursed lips. By the time I had evacuated it all, my shaking had stopped, and I was no longer feeling on edge. What I remained, however, was rabidly horny, the need in me crying for release.

"That's better," Alexandra said. "Now follow me and let me introduce you to a way of life that you'll never want to leave. Then, when we finish, I have a proposal for you that will allow us to spend more time together without it raising any questions from that dreadful man you're married to."

I almost laughed at her description of Steve.. I was finding myself thinking less and less about him the last few days, and when I did, it was only for two reasons: fear of getting caught, or disappointment at our sorry excuse for a marriage. Alexandra had almost totally replaced him in my consciousness, and I realized that I didn't feel the least bit ashamed of that fact.

"Follow me," she said, taking ahold of the middle of my leash and holding her hand over her shoulder as she drew me along behind her. "I have the perfect way for us to cement our potential new relationship."

I liked the sound of that. I desperately wanted to leave her house that day knowing that I would return, over and over. I realized, or decided, that I really didn't mind if I was only one of many women that she did played with. If I had my preference, that wouldn't be the case, but I was realistic enough to know that a woman like Alexandra was highly desired. Who was I to think I could lay exclusive claim to her sexual attentions?

"Here we are," Alexandra said as we came to stop in front of what looked like a leather padded sawhorse with a low bench seat on each side. That particular piece of equipment, like many of the others in there, had leather straps attached to the lower benches. Though I'd never before seen one like it, I had little doubt of what it was for. "I need you to lean over this bench and place your hands on each side. You can put your knees on each side of the bench, but stay close enough to the edge that your shapely backside is hanging off it."

I did as she asked, then watched as she placed the wraps around my wrists and cinched them snugly in place. Alexandra then disappeared from my view, and for several minutes I could only hear her faintly moving around behind me. My nervous energy started to get the better of me once again, so I took another deep breath and then let it out slowly.

"I want you to suck my cock, kitten," came the sound of Alexandra's voice, startling my eyes open to find her standing there wearing a strap-on. The size of the dildo attached to its harness made me tremble. It was at least eight inches in length, and it was thick. I'd never had a real penis near that size inside me. "Open your mouth and get my cock nice and wet, kitten."

I turned my head to the side and opened my mouth wide to allow the faux-cock access. Alexandra slowly began to feed it to me an inch at a time. My cheeks hollowed out even as the thick phallus hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag. Alexandra repeatedly performed the same ritual until the dildo was frothing with my sputum. Strings of it hung between my lips and the tip once she withdrew it for the final time.

"Now get ready to come like you've never come in your life," she warned and promised as she disappeared behind me. As I felt her drag the gel cock through my wetness and then line it up with my opening, I had no doubt that I'd needed that warning, and that she would continue to be a woman of her word.

12