Sweet Surrender Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,258 Followers

Admit it: you're falling for her.

And there it was. The cold, hard truth landed on me almost as solidly as my last climax had. The truth had snuck up on me like a thief in the night. Had I ever connected with someone so quickly? If I had, I certainly couldn't recall it happening. Now that I thought about it, Alexandra was simply everything I could want in the ideal partner. So, why wouldn't I fall for her?

"I can't leave him," I said aloud, really talking more to myself than to Alexandra.

"That's too bad," she replied, startling me out of my reverie. "I understand, though. At least I think that I do."

"I don't love him," I said, turning my head and twisting my body so that I could see her, to know that she understood that. "I never have to be totally honest."

"I see," Alexandra replied, her expression unreadable.

"I was brought up poor by a single mother who worked several jobs just to keep a roof over our head and a little food on our table. Before I met Steve, I was sharing a three-bedroom walk-up with three other girls. We all took turns being the one who slept on the couch one week out of the month. I rarely had money left to save at the end of the month, and it wasn't uncommon for me to struggle to pay my part of the rent."

"And all that went away once you married your husband," Alexandra said softly, the understanding in her tone telling me that she got it in more ways than one.

"I'm scared that this thing between us will mean that I'll have to go back to that life of living paycheck to paycheck."

It was quiet between us for several minutes. I turned back around and sunk back into Alexandra's embrace, wishing the outside world to go away, and yearning for the clock to stop ticking down the seconds until I would have to leave her and head to my self-inflicted purgatory. As high as my time with Alexandra made me feel, that reality always threatened to throw me into a funk of depression.

"Your husband strikes me as an idiot," Alexandra said, finally breaking the silence, "but did he make you sign a prenup?"

"No. He brought the topic up once, and I pitched a fit and told him that I wouldn't sign one."

"So, there's at least part of the answer to your concerns," Alexandra said as she continued to softly stroke my skin. "Any decent lawyer could get you quite a sizeable settlement as well as monthly maintenance for a couple of years. And I happen to know a couple of vicious pit bull-type attorneys who would leave your little troll wondering what hit him."

"I suppose. But then it would be back to struggling to make ends meet." I said, feeling like we were going around in circles.

"Uh, you know that I would never let you struggle, right?" Alexandra replied while lightly running a finger over my right nipple as she nibbled at my shoulder.

"I suppose," I said with a giggle, the touch of her feather-light kisses against my skin tickling me. I sat up and turned to her, suddenly feeling a devilish hint of mischief coursing through my veins. "But you are currently depriving me of the exquisite taste of your pussy, which I find to be particularly cruel of you."

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" she replied, and with that, she opened her legs and beckoned at me with her finger.

<<<<<>>>>>

Steve hit me up on the phone with a text before I left work, announcing that he would be bringing a potential client home to have drinks by the pool. He wanted me to have the house cleaned and a cheese plate laid out next to a fresh pitcher of margaritas for when they arrived. He let me know in no uncertain terms that he expected me to be as flirtatious as it took to put the contact into a good frame of mind.

Apparently, I was Steve's whore; I vastly preferred being Alexandra's slut. The benefits were a lot better.

I rushed home and quickly changed clothes into something fun and flirty, and then went into the kitchen to throw together the cheese plate. Fortunately, I'd done the breakfast dishes before leaving for Alexandra's that morning, so I didn't have that mess to contend with. That just left me with having to prepare supper and Steve's preferred choice of adult lubrication.

I threw together a baked ziti casserole and set it aside before breaking out the margarita ingredients and a bottle of Blanco tequila. I pulverized some ice into fine crystals and poured it into a glass pitcher. I then added the tequila, agave syrup, orange liqueur, some freshly squeezed lime juice, and a few cut-up slices of lime to the pitcher. Steve couldn't have his margaritas made from a mix. No, that would be far too lowbrow for the pretentious ass. Instead, I always had to have ingredients on hand to make his custom special blend at a moment's notice. I chuckled bitterly at the possibility that the potential client didn't even like margaritas, and that Steve hadn't thought to ask.

When I was done with my preparations, I only then remembered the secret invader safely ensconced inside me. I wiggled my butt cheeks, a smile coming to my lips at the feel of it locked in place inside my anal cavity. Wouldn't my husband be surprised to know that I was serving him and his conservative potential client drinks and snacks with a butt plug tightly packed in my bottom! One that was put there by my female lover, a lover that I was growing increasingly fonder of with each passing day.

Finally ready, I went to check on my appearance in the downstairs bathroom. Standing there in front of the mirror, I tried to will myself to smile, knowing I would have to act fun and vivacious once Steve and his guest arrived. No matter how hard I tried, it came out looking forced and phony, and I knew that there was nothing that would put my husband in a worse mood than me failing at the one job that he considered me worthy of being able to do.

Then the thought of Alexandra and the way she'd held me after we'd made love entered my mind, and, just like that, my lips curled into the genuine article. My heart swelled in my chest like the Grinch in that Dr. Seuss cartoon that I still watch every Christmas to this day. Just the thought of her made me feel warm and fuzzy, and my problems suddenly didn't seem so daunting. If I could just hold on to that feeling until I'd gotten through the meeting, I was certain it would be a success.

If you're not in love with her already, then you're well on your way.

Despite the implications that thought carried, I was fine with it...

Even in the endless gray, I feared to depart, that thought was a shining light - and even if it was too scary to run toward it just then, I drew whatever warmth from it I could. Just don't wait too long, Cinderella. Now, when's that dinner have to go in the oven?

Karipet
Karipet
1,258 Followers
12