Sweet Surrender Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,291 Followers

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" I said cautiously, but with unmistakable building excitement.

"I knew my kitten would like it!" she cooed back, rocking her hips slightly, the twin cocks sinking even further inside my depths.

"Fuck me, Mistress!" I begged, beginning to rock my hips, attempting to take more.

"What my slut wants, she gets," Alexandra announced as she withdrew her hips, before pressing them forward and plunging both dildos deep inside me. I felt her hips momentarily press against my bottom before retreating. The knowledge that I'd taken all the twin dildos filled me with pride, even as I sensed myself cresting toward a mammoth climax.

Alexandra made good on her earlier threat as she began to pound my naughty holes with relentless abandon. I moaned my approval and repeatedly cried out for her to fuck me harder as I squeezed my tits and pinched my turgid nipples. In hardly any time, I felt myself approaching the point of no return and begged for permission to come. Alexandra announced she was ready to climax with me.

My orgasm exploded like a supermassive sun going supernova. Convulsions of delight raced throughout my body, my thighs quivering in pleasure even as I arched my hips up out of the seat and tried to gain a little more stimulation to make my sexual release last that much longer. Alexandra cried out as she enjoyed her climax. Our pent-up releases traveled at light speed as they raced into infinity. I felt her collapse on top of me, our sweating breasts melding together as our chests heaved up and down. We were both too out of breath to speak, but I felt the love that passed between us.

Alexandra kissed me, then raised back up with a tired groan, before sliding her hips back and removing the twin dildos from within me. I felt suddenly empty, but complete. She helped lower my legs from the stirrups, before lifting me from the seat. My arms instantly went up around her shoulders, my hands going to the back of her neck. Alexandra dipped her plump and inviting lips down to mine, kissing me passionately and with as much love as I could imagine.

When I thought about it later, those lips had been passionately making out with my asshole just a few minutes earlier., I didn't even care.

<<<<<>>>>>

"What are you looking at?" Alexandra asked as she joined me in bed, snuggling up against me.

"I'm looking at this submissive's contract that Gretchen drew up for us. Is this thing necessary?"

"It is," Alexandra replied with a nod. "It shields me later if you get upset with me and claim I did something you didn't want. It also protects you, because it sets clear-cut boundaries I know not to cross."

"Okay, I guess I can see that. But some things on here are crazy! Are there people who really do this stuff?"

"There are," Alexandra said with a giggle. "I once knew a dominant who swore her submissive had done everything on a standard submissive's contract, along with a few things most people won't even put on them."

Her mirth transitioned to a faux pout. "You mean you don't want me to pee on you?"

"Oh no, you have to pee on me, but taking a shit is definitely out!"

We stared at each other earnestly for several seconds before neither of us could hold it; we both burst out in a fit of laughter.

Karipet
Karipet
1,291 Followers