Sweet Surrender Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is!" I replied, taking her hand. "I don't even care that it might mean I would get less money and have to find a new place to live. I just want to be free of him."

"You have a place to live," Alexandra said with almost a panicked look. "You don't have to leave this house," Alexandra said with almost a panicked look.

My eyes went to Gretchen and Holly, who both wore amused expressions as they waited to hear my reply. I then looked at Alex, who looked anything but amused. She looked terrified. My heart immediately went out to her, but I didn't want to rush anything. I'd instantly said yes and moved in with Steve when he'd first proposed. We'd been shopping for a house only a month later. Yes, I loved Alexandra. Of that, there was no doubt. But the real question was: did I know her well enough for us to live together? What if I moved and we suddenly found that we were incompatible as cohabitants, or in the longer term?

"Kitten, please... if you don't want to move in with me and into my bed, at least stay in the house. I have four other bedrooms, and you can move into the one downstairs by the kitchen. It has plenty of room, a bathroom, and a large walk-in closet. We can be like roommates until you're ready for more."

I thought about her suggestion. I would be with her while having that separate space I thought was necessary. We'd moved so fast that I believed we needed to slow down and take the time to get to know each other better.

"It's not that I don't want to be with you, because I do. I'm in love with you. It's just that things happened between us so quickly that I don't want to rush into anything. So... yes, I'll move in with you, but I'll sleep downstairs in the room you mentioned for now."

"Yes!" Alexandra excitedly said as she leaned in and kissed me. When our lips parted, I looked at Gretchen and Holly. They both wore smiles. It felt important to me that someone knew about my relationship with Alexandra. I felt a thrill at the knowledge that three people were in on the secret about our relationship.

"I don't mean to intrude on this sweet moment," Gretchen said. "But I feel that I have to add a word of caution here. You're protected by the attorney-client privilege as far as we're concerned, but are you sure that you can trust this Jenny person?"

"I think so," I replied, though the tone in my voice said anything but. "As I said, I really didn't tell her. She kind of sussed things out on her own."

"Well, if I were you, I'd work to keep her close and happy, because you certainly

I just hoped it wouldn't come back to bite me.

<<<<<>>>>>

I went back to the house to pick up some things. If Steve asked, I planned to tell him that I wanted to stay with Alexandra for a while longer while I thought about things. I entered the back door with my key and walked to the staircase, ascending the winding steps. It was quiet in the house, and even though his car was there, it didn't appear Steve was present. It wasn't uncommon for my husband to take an Uber, especially when he knew he planned on drinking. His father was killed in an accident with a drunk driver, so he wasn't the kind to take risks with alcohol consumption.

I entered the bedroom that could hardly be called ours anymore, and went straight to the closet, where I grabbed a garment bag and started filling it up with dresses, skirts, and tops. After zipping it back up, I opened one of our suitcases and packed all my shoes neatly inside. With a smaller bag in hand, I exited the closet and entered the bathroom. I collected the remainder of my makeup and beauty supplies, before retrieving my shampoo and conditioner from the shower. I was occupied packing it all neatly in the bag when the bedroom door opened, and Steve graced the doorway with a glass of scotch in his hand.

"Well, look at you. Have you decided to leave me altogether?"

"No, I haven't made any permanent decisions," I lied. I didn't feel guilty about doing so. After all, our marriage had been built on lies. I'd lied about loving my husband, and I was fairly certain he'd never truly loved me. We'd both cheated, our wedding vows a cheap joke we'd played on ourselves and everyone else. We'd lied to ourselves and each other every day afterward, too — though the particulars of those lies may have varied between us.

"This is the first time you've been home since you left," he said. "How can we work out our issues if you're never here?"

I looked at him, a smirk of disbelief gracing my lips. How could he possibly believe there was any reasonable chance of me wanting to be with him? He was never going to wake up and figure out how to actually love me. Sure, he loved the idea of me. I was a sexy accessory on his arm — another piece of the picture of success he wanted to paint. I was there to make him look good and give him something to brag about, nothing more.

"What makes you believe I want to work things out? You did cheat on me, after all. It might take some time for me to get over that." And perhaps I never even cared about it other than the fact I could use it against you.

"You can take that time living here. We do have plenty of other bedrooms you can sleep in." Then, changing tack, he added, "Of course, you could always make me serve a harsher penance by sleeping next to me in our bed."

I couldn't help the look of utter disgust that blossomed at the thought of his idea. The notion that I could ever think of allowing Steve to touch me again left me nauseous. I'd barely tolerated our sexual congress when I'd been in a marital fugue brought by depression the previous two years. There wasn't a chance in hell I'd let him touch me after discovering what true love and incredible sex were, all thanks to Alexandra.

I knew I couldn't tell Steve any of that. I had to play my role and give Jenny's lawyers time to do their thing. If the situation played out as I hoped, I would never have to spend another willing second in my husband's presence, at least outside of a courtroom. If Gretchen was as brilliant as I thought, I'd get more than my fair share of our marital assets.

"Steve, you embarrassed and humiliated me by seeing that whore. If it had been a one-time drunken hookup, I might forgiven you more easily." That was another lie, and it felt righteous. "But you carried on a regular liaison with a woman you paid good money for — a woman who wasn't even that attractive."

"Come on, Brooke; you're just being cruel, now. She wasn't that bad." To my surprise, he sounded like he actually believed it.

"Then invite her to come and sleep with you," I spat back, pretending his words bothered me. In truth, I could care less what he did, but I'd been well-coached on how I was expected to handle any interactions I had with the man I was married to.

Then I noted a smirk on Steve's face, and it hit me that he'd likely already done what I'd just suggested.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked incredulously.

With a shrug, Steve said, "Well, it didn't appear like you were ever coming home, and a man has his needs."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. My jocund reaction to Steve's revelation turned into a gale of laughter so intense it made me see bright spots; I could barely take in enough oxygen to keep up with the effort. When I finally got over it, I looked up and found Steve glaring at me as if I'd lost my mind.

"What the fuck are you laughing about?" he asked, with more than a bit of confusion and anger.

"Nothing," I replied. "I was just thinking about how a woman had needs, too."

With that, I gathered my things and walked out, leaving my husband standing there. I cannot report on his reaction to my words, because I didn't care enough to look and see what it was.

<<<<<>>>>>

I stood strapped to the St. Andrew's cross, my exposed body facing outward, and waited on whatever form of sensual pain my Mistress decided to inflict. I watched Alexandra stroll back and forth in front of the wall of spanking implements and sex toys, selecting the tools she intended to pleasure me with. I'd come home and informed her about my conversation with my husband. Then, feeling an overwhelming need to flush him from my memory, I'd dragged her out to her dungeon. When we'd gotten there, I instantly stripped down just inside the door and begged her to use me.

I'd watched my girlfriend disrobe and discovered with great pleasure what she'd been wearing beneath her designer slacks and light cotton top. The black thong and matching lace bra were paired with a black set of stiletto heels, the four-inch stalks they stood on leaving Alexandra towering over me even more. I'd literally trembled with desire beneath her touch when she'd attached the leader to my submissive collar and led me to the cross. Once she'd had me strapped in place, she'd kissed me with a tender passion that had left my knees weak.

"You've been such a good little kitten today that I want to reward you," Alexandra said, approaching me carrying a crop and flogger. Attached to her hips wasn't her usual strap-on harness, and the sight of the dildo attached to the bulkier one sent my arousal into overdrive. It had two heads, the top one slightly longer than the one on the bottom, and thicker, too.

Alexandra gave me a lascivious look as she dropped the crop on the nearby spanking bench and began to spin the braids on the flogger in a rapid vertical motion. I closed my eyes and willed myself to relax, knowing that the pain I was about to endure would only make my ultimate pleasure more fulfilling.

"Is my sexy little kitten ready to feel the bite of my flogger?" I heard Alexandra ask.

"Yes, Mistress Alex," I replied with great expectations and unrepentant desire.

"Good girl."

The flat leather strips of the flogger bit into my right breast, surprising me. I'd expected the blows to fall on my thighs. Even so, I wasn't put off by the feel of the lashing, the deep heat it brought fading from my breast and reemerging between my thighs. I immediately found myself craving more and thrust out my chest in anticipation.

"You eager little slut," Alexandra said, teasing me.

"Your slut, Mistress," I replied.

I winced as another blow fell upon me. I'd expected it on the opposite breast from where the first had landed, but ever the tactician, Alexandra, had surprised me by striking the same place twice. The burn was more profound that time and didn't fade so quickly, but the fire between my legs was only stoked. The blow acted as a bellow, feeding oxygen to the flames, my forge threatened by the inferno within. I released a lustful moan as another impact landed upon my opposite breast. One of the strips of leather bit against its nipple. My back arched and my arms strained at their bindings. Before I could recover, a succession of blows quickly followed in an alternating pattern, causing my knees to buckle. My shoulders suddenly took on my weight, and the added pressure made my deltoids ache. I opened my eyes, looking down at my poor breasts, and saw that they were crisscrossed with red stripes. The thrill it gave me only succeeded in telling me how deeply my submissive streak ran. It made me feel proud that I had not only successfully suffered to earn those stripes for my Mistress, but that I'd enjoyed it, too! That was evidenced by the John Bonham drum solo playing behind my clitoris. I was filled with pride at the fact that I was not just Alexandra's girlfriend, but also her sexy little kitten and her submissive slut.

"What's your level, kitten?" Alexandra asked. The throaty tone of her voice alerted me that she was as excited by what was happening as I was.

"Green, Mistress," I replied, knowing she would be pleased.

"Good girl," she said, before turning and walking away towards the equipment wall again. I watched helplessly as she opened a drawer and selected something from within. She then closed it again and spun around on her heels, sauntering sexily back my way, her hips sashaying back and forth suggestively in a way that made my sex ache for her.

"I thought we might play with these again tonight. You seemed to enjoy playing with our nipple clamps last time."

I noted that she'd referred to them as "ours," but filed that information away for discussion later. "Yes, Mistress," I said, instantly poking out my striped breasts for her ease of access. My anticipation grew as she adjusted the spring-loaded clamps, then opened one up and brought its teeth to either side of my vulnerable nipple. When its jaws closed around that tender bundle of nerves, radiating waves of pleasure shot down between my legs, the need to have Alexandra touch me there was paramount in my mind.

After she'd repeated the process on the other side — with similar results for me — Alexandra strolled over to the spanking bench and retrieved the crop. She then turned and tapped the flat rubber end of the instrument against her thigh as she walked toward me with naughty intent in her eyes.

Reaching me, she grabbed the chain attached to the clamps between my breasts and pulled on it, stretching my nipples until the pleasurable sensations became painful. That pain intensified until it was almost too much to bear. My eyes squeezed shut as I attempted to handle the sensual ache. As a result, I missed seeing the crop that landed between my legs and struck my love button. I let go of a lustful cry, the blow not actually hurting as much as it sent me into a fit of desire that once again caused my legs to buckle.

"Again?" Alexandra asked.

"Yes, please!" I begged, surprising even myself. I was rewarded by her pulling and twisting on the chain again. I'd barely begun to feel the sensations caused by the torquing of my nipples when her crop again lashed out and struck my clitoris. I shook against my restraints, a soulful moan escaping my lips as my Mistress tugged at my nipples and swatted the turgid nub of exposed flesh between my legs. I found myself lost in a stormy ocean of lust with fifty-foot swells as my mind swept away as I bobbed helplessly up and down amidst the oncoming waves of pleasure. After another series of tugs and blows landed, my legs gave out, and I wasn't sure they'd come back again.

I was hanging there with my eyes closed when Alexandra seemed to sense my state. I felt her hands at my right wrist, the bindings there undone as I opened my eyes and stared lovingly at the raven-haired Amazon towering over me. She gave me a wink and set about unbuckling the binding on the other side, as I did my best to get my legs underneath me. I was still trying when my left hand came free, my legs wobbling instantly. Alexandra saved me by swooping in at the last second, her right hand slipping behind my knees as her left fell behind my shoulder blades. She picked me up, cradling me as if I weighed nothing. I stared up at her in wonder as she carried me over to a piece of equipment we'd played with once or twice and set me down in its seat, the material cradling my bottom, back, and head. It was her fuck swing, and I didn't have to be told what would happen next.

"You didn't let me push you too far, did you?" she asked me with concern.

I thought about her question and tried to answer it honestly. "I believe my toes were right there at the border of what I could take, or maybe just a little over that line."

"Are you okay with more play, or have you had enough?" she asked caringly, but I could sense the desire hidden behind her concern.

"Oh, I'm definitely ready for what comes next!" I said with a weak-sounding voice, but a lot of enthusiasm.

"As long as you're sure," she replied evenly, but I could tell she was pleased.

"Judging from everything you've told me about your sexual past, I think it's safe to assume you've never been double penetrated?"

"Unless your butt plug and dildo count, no," I replied, already eyeing the thick double cock hanging between her legs as she lubed it up, her hands stroking up and down the dual shafts.

"It's similar, but not the same thing," she said with a smile. "Although you enjoyed that, you'll find this more intense, and probably more stimulating."

Her words made me squirm as I positioned myself to have both cocks fill my naughty holes. I rearranged my weak legs in the stirrups and managed to arch my hips enough to grant Alexandra easy access to my lower slut hole.

"I've lubed up my cock, but I'm not lubing up your bottom," Alexandra announced seductively. "I have a special treat for you that I think you'll enjoy a lot." Alexandra announced seductively.

I was about to tell her my pussy was soaked and that there was no need for her to go down on me as I watched her dip her head between my wide-spread legs. But then Alexandra's head seemed to head a little further south, and I felt her hands seize my butt-cheeks, spreading them apart.

She's not going to do what I think she is... Is she?

My question was answered without ever having to be asked. I felt Alexandra's feather-light tongue flutter against my rosebud. I sucked in a breath, the sensation down in my nether zone causing me to arch my hips again to seek further purchase against her oral appendage.

"Oh, my god!" I growled in response to the sensations radiating through me. "I can't believe how good that feels!"

My pussy ached to be touched, and I hadn't been expressly forbidden to play with it. So I dipped my fingers between my legs and began to rub my clit lightly. The dual stimulation quickly had me on the edge of coming, so I slowed my strumming to a sluggish pace to let my building climax retreat. I kept up the turtle's gait against my love button to continually edge myself. I knew that each time I walked up to the precipice without climaxing, it would only increase the magnitude of my eventual release.

Just when I thought Alexandra's actions couldn't get any more depraved, I felt the tip of her tongue probing at my rosebud, pushing to gain admittance to my bottom. I released a wanton moan as I felt my sphincter stretch just enough to allow its passage. The tip of her tongue snaked its way inside me and wiggled about. My hips swung back against it, the illicit pleasure she was giving me about to drive me out of my mind with need.

"Did my kitty like that as much as I thought she would?" Alexandra asked with a husky voice.

"Surprisingly, she did," I answered, my voice raspy with desire.

"Well, I believe she's going to love this!" she said, straightening up and stepping between my legs as she stroked her hands up and down the shafts of the dual cocks.

"Just go slow," I asked, feeling a little apprehension amidst my copious arousal.

"I will, kitten," she replied, her tone gentle and reassuring. "At least until you're relaxed. Then I'm going to pound both of your slut holes."

I smiled at her retort and then moaned as I felt her line up each head at my openings and begin to press her hips forward. The head of the top dildo effortlessly stretched the entrance of my pussy and made it inside, but the one demanding access to my bottom was having a tougher go at things. Just when I thought Alexandra might have to try something different, the smaller head of the anal invader popped inside of me, the suddenness of its entrance catching me off guard.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried, my body stiffening and my asshole tightening against the dildo as if trying to push it out of its tight confines.

"Bear with it, kitten!" Alexandra said with firm encouragement. "The discomfort will pass shortly enough." She kept pressing her hips forward, keeping enough pressure against my bottom to prevent it from flushing its invader. She reached up with her left hand and began to stroke at my clit. And little by little. I felt myself relax - so much so, eventually, that I sensed the bottom dildo slide further inside my ass, causing it to involuntarily seize up again. Once again, Alexandra kept it in place with pressure from her hips as she continued slowly stimulating my clit while whispering soft words of encouragement. Over the passing of a few minutes, I felt both cocks slide deeper inside me, the thin membrane keeping them separate, leaving me aware of their movement. I'd taken more than half of both dildos, then, and could feel Alexandra beginning to rock her hips back and forth. To my astonishment, rather than more pain, I began to feel radiating waves of pleasure from both of my slut holes.