All Comments on 'Sweet Tia'

by ChancesAre

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, nice work

I have to admit, never has an erotic story brought tears to my eyes until tonight. Nice work sharing the pain we all experience with loss and misunderstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
tedium

It seemed like work to finish. The storyline wasn't bad, but the dialog was skittish. I know, dialog is a bitch sometimes. "I could have cared less." should absolutely have been "couldn't" and "balling" should have been "bawling".

The sex didn't come across as particularly exciting, but again, the storyline stood, and your style is interesting. (a good thi ng)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It was kinda of sad. But anyways good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very well written

- as for the coverage and depiction of both mind and flesh.

But with so much trauma and grief being such a big part of it, the erotic aspect gets somewhat confused.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Fascinating story.

Thanks for sharing your stories.

AWAKADSAWAKADSabout 6 years ago
Too close

I also agree that the dialogue would be a challenge to get ‘just’ right with all the trauma and grief(re annonny) depicted in this story. Fortunately the outcome was not tragic, as so often the case may be due to neglected or shunned affections.

The inclusion of substance use/abuse, as also in the other submission ‘Head Doctor’, tends to leave a slightly brown aftertaste.{Do not use this at home}. The author chose to use this as a means of jolting the self-centered individuals back to reality, and that surely is a sobering experience to them.

In these times we are living in, more often than not we push our relationships with family and loved ones into the background, selfishly seeking our personal fulfillment and living to work instead of working to live.

Somehow in the back of my mind I realize that the author is compelling us to step back from all our selfish and vain actions and thoughts, and turn our attention to the beginning point of all – family.

These submissions caused a gut-wrenching sensation, and yes, misty eyes. Time is so precious, grab it now and make things right in that strained or neglected relationship even if you were the aggrieved party, tomorrow may be too late. It does not necessarily mean that you are a weakling or a wimp to take this leap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nah

I still would have ripped "April's" fucking arms off as soon as I woke up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
!

Just found you and read the first story by date posted and continued nonstop until now. I hope chances are good you return. You are addicting.

Mike

and the guy, has to be a guy right:, that titled his comment "tedium" described himself. he must have a shitty life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I didn’t finish it

I never made it to any of the sex. The domination part was weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But this is certainly not on a par with Sierra's Amazing Mouth which is as good as a story can get.

The control/domination was weird. There was no break in the sex scenes/actions; they all ran together and got blended into a massive, but very ordinary agglomeration.

Didn't live up to expectations.

Three stars was all I could give it. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honestly

The only appropriate ending is April being arrested or having her head caved in for being toxic, manipulative and basically an embarrassment to the bdsm community.

While I understand the premise, drugging, kidnapping and raping while physically abusing both parties out of sadistic glee is just too much. You could have gotten the point across 1000000000 different ways.

While I appreciate your writing and your desire to do something different, this made me queasy to read, I honestly crossed my fingers that he'd beat April.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stupid

It was a boring and stupid story how can you say you love your brother while you love another girl more than him i say this is stupid.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

this was like a twisted x-rated 'Lifetime Channel' made for TV movie, with ex soap opera stars as the leads. Totally predictable, unrealistic outcome, bad acting, and bad attempt at a morel lesson. It is fantasy, so most of that is forgivable. This is more a personal critique then a comment on the author. the story has promise, it's just not for me.

marathoncoolmarathoncoolover 2 years ago

I’m a little shocked at the criticism of this story. It has everything a good taboo story should have. Inner conflict, emotion running over and lots of hot nasty sex. I wondering how I didn’t find this author before, and hope he or she will continue writing before the rest of you dweebs drive them off platform. Yeah the premise is a little unusual, but that was disclosed up front, it was a challenge the author set to make the writing less formulaic and I’d say it was a wild success. Way better than yet another “mom and son in the back seat of the car on the road trip” story. Well done, Chances!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

This was a 1 for me. The whole inclusion of April felt forced. Katia let her brother be abused, what, because he joined the military? That is a shit reason especially claiming to love him. If you love someone you wouldn't let some girl do drug and essentially rape your loved one.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

This one didn't fly for me. If Jerek was so protective of Katia; he should have been in a white rage over April/Billie's treatment of her. I thought he should have thrown the crazy bitch out a window as soon as he was free.

Were they 3 switches in a throuple? (HA! LitRot can't spell it.) Does Katia dominate Jerek in bed? Remember she was in control the whole night and declined his invitation in the morning. Does April dominate Katia? Does Jerek punish April for how she treats Katia?

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Didn't like this at all.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I VERY rarely give a story 5 stars... but this one deserves 6 or 7 imho.

Very well written and an excellent life lesson to boot.

Thank you for sharing this tale with us.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Thank you, interesting an fun story.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

A fascinating method of forcing a very immature man grow up into a decent loving human being.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Clever premise.

Nice, long, slow buildup.

Could have used more i the way of preliminaries/foreplay.

Better if his cock hadn't been hard when the sex started, and Katia played with it to get it hard.

Could have used some involvement of his balls. Touching them. Feeling them. Learning to know what balls felt like.

While he was restrained and licking her pussy, Katia might have wanted her asshole licked.

No description of either pussy. Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

Could easily have been five stars, but wasn't, Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancesAre@ChancesAre
903 Followers
Getting back into story telling again after trying some other writing projects. I just love the short story genre so much. Just submitted a new story- 'Sick in the Head' on 6/30. We'll see how soon it posts, hopefully by the weekend. Hope you like it.