Sweet Tia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

April took the pale green panties from Katia and held them out, taking a step forward. "These are your sister's panties Jerek. Your sister's. How many boys wanted to get inside these, hmmm? How many? But you didn't let them, did you? You stood in the way and saved your precious Katia from those horny devils, didn't you?"

She took another slow step as she talked and brought them closer to my face. I wanted to rip her arms off.

"Such a symbol, isn't it, Tia's panties? The fabric acting as a barrier between your sister and the cruel world of men, hugging tightly to her soft treasure, cupping it . . . warming it . . . keeping it safe. What's keeping it safe now Jerek?" She swung them back and forth on the end of her finger. "She's bare and unprotected now, isn't she? Anything could happen."

She dropped the panties on my chest and my eyes followed them, crestfallen. I just looked at Katia's underwear on top of me and felt too shocked to ever look up again.

April moved back to my sister's side and slid behind her, glaring at me over a shoulder, but I couldn't look up. Her arms wrapped around Katia in a gentle hug.

"When I first met your sister Jerek . . . Look at me you bastard," I slowly dragged my gaze to connect, "When I met Katia, she was lost. A sad and lonely soul without any spark for life. No real friends, a disinterested family, and a heartbreaking story about a cocky older brother she still looked up to for some reason.

"Once I got to know her, the pure beauty I found was so amazing I couldn't let it go." April raised her hands to my sister's chest and grabbed right onto her breasts and started squeezing them in front of me. "I had to know why she was so closed off. Why she had stopped caring. Why no one was currently tending to her gorgeous body and kissing her soft lips. Kiss me Katia," she softly commanded.

I watched in amazement as my sister turned her head obediently and opened her mouth to April's. The kiss wasn't friendly, it was deep and passionate, as if they'd been held back from kissing for hours and were finally let loose on each other. Aprils hands came up to Katia's face as they made out, and she turned my sister's body toward her.

They stopped kissing and April wrapped her arms around Katia again and looked over her shoulder at me again.

"It took a lot of prying into her life to find out what was really going on, but once I put the pieces together, that you basically blocked her from having any kind of personal relationship with anyone, I knew she needed someone special to help her get her life back."

My mind was racing as I tried to hear what April was saying, but quickly reeled in horror as April lifted the back of my sister's dress up to her waist and her bare bottom came into view. Katia was unflinching, exposed to her brother.

"Look at this ass Jerek," I kept my eyes on hers, "can you believe no one was worshiping this perfect ass?" She lowered a hand and cupped a bare cheek and squeezed, and then stopped. "Of course you can, you woudn't have allowed it. Dick. Now you have to sit there and watch as I get my hands all full of your little sister."

I couldn't watch and looked down, seeing my sister's underwear laying haphazardly on my chest. I closed my eyes and kept my head bowed, until I heard a sharp yelp of pain coming from Katia. My eyes snapped open and I looked to see April with one hand pinching hard into a bare cheek.

"You know Tia, I can never tell if you actually like being hurt like this. Oh well, it doesn't really matter if you do or not. I'll guess we'll just have to see how Jerek responds tonight. If he watches us like a good soldier, then this could be quite pleasurable for you. If not, I'm afraid this could be a hurtful experience, in more ways than one." She then glared at me with a challenging gaze.

"Yuuhhh fukmm bmphh!" I muffle screamed.

"Yes, yes Jerek, but I'm her fucking bitch, so you better keep watching," she taunted, "You wouldn't want her to end up with any deep marks on this flawless body would you?

"Let's show him how flawless you really are Tia. Take your dress off. Let him see what treasures he's been unconsciously keeping from everyone."

I started to struggle again as my anger took over. One thing sat in my mind, and that was to punish this chick who was abusing my little sister. I yanked and pulled, the underwear on my chest falling to the floor.

"Ah-ahhh," called April with a condescending tone, and I heard Katia cry out as a nasty flat-handed swat struck her backside. I stopped moving, but my breath was ragged and I saw red. April spun Katia around and my sister's face was expressionless. There was no pain on it, no pleasure, no sadness, just the somber look she seemed to have always had.

"Let's get this dress off," April said from behind her. "I need you to do it though. Show him your body. He's never seen you like this, has he? Are you kind of excited to show him? You're in control baby, lift it up."

I begged her not to with my eyes and an audible whimper, but she just looked down and reached for the hem of her dress. My heart pounded as she drew it upwards as if I wasn't there.

I didn't want to see. I felt horrible it was happening, but she was going for it anyway, showing herself to me. I watched the dress rise and my younger sister's nudity came into view in front of me. This was definitely not the little girl I was expecting see. Her face was hidden by the fabric as the dress ascended, but her body was stark before me, as raw as the pain in my heart.

"Stop right there honey," April said, as Katia's arms held the dress high but still on her head. "Look at this gorgeous body Jerek. She's all woman, right? Can you appreciate this lovely form without your sister's face attached to it? Look at these perfect tits!" Her hands wrapped around and cupped her bare breasts from underneath, holding them loosely. She was truly a beauty, and only because her face was out of view could I appreciate her on a general human scale.

"They feel almost as soft as this little pussy does," one hand ran down her stomach and slipped between her legs, holding her crotch tightly. The hand started to rub between Katia's thighs, and a faint whimper emerged from beneath the veil of lifted dress.

"He's looking at your body Tia," April continued, "Your brother Jerek can see you. My god he's finally seeing you as a woman. How does it feel?"

Thank god she didn't answer. I did not want to know how she felt, unless it was outraged at this demanding pink-haired girl and her sick requests. I had the feeling this wasn't the case however.

April ran her hands up my sister's body and pulled her dress completely off. My baby sister Katia stood before me as naked as the day she was born, a day I still remembered quite clearly . . .

I shook my head, looking my little sister in the eyes, trying to show what, disappointment? Concern? Heartbreak? It wasn't having any affect.

April took her by the hand and led her to my bedside. I kept my eyes on Katia's but she looked away and gave her attention to her partner.

"Look at him Tia. He can't even look at your body, he's too ashamed. That's okay, he should be, but not about seeing his sister naked. He should be ashamed that he treated you so poorly that it had to come to this."

April glared at me some more, as if her wicked eyes would somehow hurt me. They didn't, but her actions did.

"How many times have you had to see his cock Tia? He never let you out of his sight, even while his drunk girlfriends played with it and sucked him off."

My heart wilted with visions of endless parties and outings where things got out of hand. They almost always did. I didn't remember a specific time when I got sexual in front of her, but I could imagine there were a lot of things like that I didn't remember.

"His look tells me he's surprised. Surprised you remember things he doesn't, and that his drunken actions could have damaged his little sister.

"Now look at his cock again Tia. This time you can really see it, and it's not just hanging out the front of his shorts like a drunken ape. This time it's fully on display, every solid inch of it, as it was meant to be seen. If you've ever wondered about it, thought about it, dreamed about it . . . and I know you have; it's right here."

As slowly as the dawn I saw Katia's eyes make their way into my lap. She looked at my cock and I was mortified. I looked at it myself once her eyes connected and it was obscene. The full weight of my manhood was stretched out as long and hard as I'd ever seen it. It swayed of its own accord as if the actions happening in the room weren't completely insane and out of control. It throbbed in place and the head bulged with arousal. God damn it, this is my sister!!

"Wow Jerek, you're pretty turned on," April mused with a sick humor, "if I didn't know better, I'd think you were getting off staring at your sister's tits. Go ahead Tia . . . touch it."

My heart turned inside out as my eyes cursed this chick to hell! I looked at Tia and she seemed mesmerized by my cock. She stared at it and wouldn't look away. I shook my head back and forth, hoping to snap some sense into her, but she seemed in a daze.

April leaned on the bed and almost sat down next to me, looking back at Katia. "It's no big deal Tia, it's just a cock." With that she back handed my erection hard enough to send it wide to the right, and then it swung back as if on a spring.

I started to protest and April whirled on me, "Shut the fuck up Jerek, this isn't about you!" She turned back to Katia, "Here, let me help."

April reached up and took my sister's hand, and slowly moved it toward me, toward my cock. I watched in horror as my sweet little sister was about to touch me in a very inappropriate way. April let go of Katia's hand as it was about to touch me.

"You do it," she breathed quietly and watched my sister intently. Katia's hand remained where April had left it, hanging inches from my naked cock. I saw her swallow hard, her eyes never leaving the lewd pillar of flesh in my lap. Suddenly she made a decision and reached out for me. My heart skipped a beat as her fingers wrapped gently around me, and I saw my Sweet Tia holding my cock. My god what the fuck just happened?

It felt wonderful on a physical level, but grotesque on an emotional one. My eyes must have been bulging out of my head as I watched her hold me in her hand. April was eyeing her expression carefully.

"How does he feel Tia?" she asked, and my sister only nodded slowly, moving her hand ever so slightly along my cock. "Turn your grip. Hold him the other way." She watched as Katia softly let go and grabbed on with her thumb facing down. "That's it, feel him. Feel Jerek's cock, all of it. Pull on it. That's it. See why he gets so much attention? It's big, isn't it honey?"

Katia nodded softly while mindlessly exploring my body part. April reached up and rubbed an exposed breast while moving her gaze from my sister's face to her innocent hand, which was now confidently rubbing my mass of flesh, sending waves of unintended pleasure through my veins.

"Squeeze him hard," April continued, "he won't mind. He's your brother. What could he do?" I saw April grip Katia's breast harder as she spoke, "Squeeze that fucking cock." Katia did tighten her grip, but it was still gentle. April looked at me in silence with scorn. Then she spoke.

"She'll do whatever I ask you know," she said to me as if to brag about it, but I could tell she was making a point, "do you want her to suck your cock?"

My eyes squinted in hatred as my head shook aggressively and I made some sounds through my muzzle.

"Why not? She watched all those girls on their knees slurping and bobbing up and down on your filthy prick. Don't you think she wonders what the big deal was? Do you honey? Do you want to try it?"

Katia thankfully shook her head slowly, but her hand was absentmindedly stroking me up and down in a steady rhythm.

"Would you suck his cock if I told you to?"

This time she nodded obediently, and my heart sank as I realized how dangerous this little bitch actually was.

"Let's start slow baby. Lean over him and open your mouth."

I muffled out a NO, but it was no use. I was helpless as my little sister bent over my lap and parted her lips above my cock. April turned to look at me again, smug.

"Very good Katia. Your brother never thought he'd see the day you'd be naked about to suck his fat cock, did you Jerek? Ok honey, stand up and let him go." A heavy breath of relief escaped my body.

Katia straightened and backed up a step. April stood next to her, touching her face lightly and stroking her naked body parts in front of me, speaking softly.

"Look at what you're doing to him. He's ready to explode, in so many ways. His face is red," they both looked at me, helpless on the bed and out of my mind, "and his cock is hard as nails." They both looked there as well.

"Now Katia, it's time for you to perform. Are you ready?" Katia's nodding head made me nervous. "This time, I want you on your knees, and then you can . . . suck . . . my . . . pussy, right in front of him, okay?" She nodded, and I was confused for a moment. A bit relieved, but also freaked out.

My sister slowly and obediently dropped to her knees, hands going for April's shorts and pulling them down. I remembered seeing her polka dot panties at the bar, so I was sure we had ducked somewhere to fool around. The red and white undergarment had reminded me of a cartoon mouse, and they quickly slid to her ankles as Katia dragged them down her thighs.

"Oooh," April cooed to my sister, or to me, "something's gotten me all wet. Take a look Tia, get in there." Katia wiggled up to her and held her face an inch from April's bare pussy. She was getting a good look alright, and I was almost crying seeing my baby sister like this.

"Show me your tongue Tia," she commanded, and was immediately rewarded with a pink tongue reaching out from between my sister's lips. Slowly April leaned forward and gently touched her pussy to my sister's pink tongue. "Yessssss, that's it. Isn't this hot Jerek? I can feel your Sweet Tia getting a taste of me. That's it baby, use your mouth on me, just like I taught you."

As Katia's upper lips closed around April's nether lips, the room suddenly filled with the sexual sounds of licking and sucking; and April moaning her approval. It was the worst thing I could have seen, so I looked away. The next thing I heard was Katia grunt in pain.

I looked again, and April was holding my sister's face against her crotch by the hair in her fist, pulling it hard. Katia reacted painfully into April's sex, until she was pulled away and hand smacked her in the face.

"Jerek doesn't seem to be very interested Tia," April said down to her lowly subject kneeling naked on the floor. "You'll have to do better."

This time I watched them as my precious Tia pushed April against the wall and attacked her crotch with an urgent hunger.

"Oh my fucking god!" screamed April as my sister leaned in and forcefully ate her out. "Your sister eats some . . . Nnnhhhh . . . good pussy, oh FUCK!" She banged her head against the wall and tilted her hips up to allow deeper access to her undersides.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to see my sister like this, but the high level of sexuality was starting to elbow its way into my consciousness. My cock had been hard, but now it was desperately leaking down the side, making me worry about my own thoughts in this situation.

"Did you like touching Jerek like that Katia?" April asked between moans, to which Katia nodded with her mouth full. "It was exciting, wasn't it? Do you want to touch him again?" Another nod. I swallowed hard. April looked at me.

"She's a really good, mmm, pussy licker Jerek. Did you teach her that?" She smiled a wicked grin at me with her bare hips undulating from my sister's efforts. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered as she pulled Katia's face away from her.

"Look at you honey, you're covered in cunt. Stand up."

My sister obeyed and looked her in the eye. April leaned in and started kissing Katia's neck, her hands exploring her naked flesh, and one of them diving between her legs. Katia spread her legs apart and allowed this pink-haired girl unfettered access to her privates.

April aggressively fingered my sister, lifting her head occasionally to make sure I was still watching. Katia's shiny face transformed into one of pleasure as April slid her hand around under her quickly, and then into one of acceptance as unheard words were whispered in her ear.

A gentle nod.

Than a moan, and another nod.

April stepped back and put her wet fingers into my sister's mouth, then pulled them out and reached between her own legs. Katia looked at me with hesitation, and then came closer, and closer. I watched her carefully with the concern of a brother and the fear of a prisoner as she bent down and brought her face in front of mine. It smelled like sex.

She reached around my head and started to untie my gag.

"We'll leave it off if you can keep your goddamn mouth shut for once. Any foul language or yelling will earn your sister a swift smack, you hear me?" April said from behind my sister.

Defeated I nodded. It was perhaps my only weakness. The urge to protect my little sister had always been there inside me, from the day she was born. I'd had such a full life already, and it turns out she had had nothing. If they needed to torture me for a night to pay me back for everything I'd done, I would give that to Katia in a heartbeat, to an extent.

My mouth was free, but I stayed quiet behind an urge to shout. My little sister's face came to mine again.

There was my precious Sweet Tia, face to face in front of me. I could see some age had settled around her eyes as they stared into mine again after so much time. We gazed at each other, and an unspoken connection we used to share tried to push through. Right then I understood. I no longer knew my sister the way I once did. This was someone new. Someone hurt. My eyes showed sorrow and apology to my only sister, but hers showed me nothing.

I gasped as her lips neared mine and her eyes hooded. I tried to avoid her, but she followed me until her wet lips brushed mine. I knew I couldn't run, but I was not going to kiss my own sister either. Our heads were still, lips closed but pressed together. I felt her try to start a real kiss, but I kept my mouth tightly sealed.

Then I heard the deafening smack of skin on skin, and Katia's face flinched from mine. My eyes swung up to see April with a raised hand, ready for another stinging smack to my sister's bare ass.

"You had better show this poor girl some tenderness asshole, or she's going to feel every moment you don't!"

I had to swallow the word 'bitch' as I watched a small tear roll down Katia's cheek.

I looked my sister in the eye again and said softly, "Tia, are you sure about this?" She looked me in the eye again and nodded.

I leaned forward and touched my lips to hers, and she cautiously returned the effort. The kiss was innocent, but real. She pulled away and kissed me the same way again, our soft lips compressing. Then again. Soon her lips loosened and each kiss was slightly more open than the last. I returned her kisses until our open mouths were connected . . . and she stopped.

I felt her head tilt and my sister's gentle tongue cautiously entered my mouth.

In my whole life I don't remember having ever experienced a loving, honest, tender kiss like the one we were sharing. It was slow, and soft. Her mouth explored mine in a tentative way, and I tried to do the same. I loved this woman with all of my heart, which was currently in pieces on the floor of my room, kicked under the bed. I let my sister kiss me the way she wanted, and I returned her soulful emotion.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers