Sweet Tia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
902 Followers

"Oh, shit that was good," moaned April, watching our faces as we coupled right next to her, "Do that again."

On command Katia raised her body up, further this time, and eased herself slowly and fully onto my cock with a snarl on her face. I could tell it was uncomfortable but getting better.

"Oh fuck Tia," I moaned as she collapsed around me, "that's amazing . . ."

She smiled faintly but kept slowly lifting and settling her body on mine. She put her hands on my stomach and pushed down, allowing her tight passage some time to adjust to my thick insistent log. I was on another world as my little sister made love to me. Softly, sweetly, but insistently. She relished every move, each pressing of my cock up her little sleeve. Her eyes never left mine as she quietly fucked her big brother.

"I can't believe I'm watching the two of you fuck," April said bluntly, breaking the spell a bit. "I told you I'd break you Jerek. Didn't think you'd be fucking your little sister tonight, did you?"

Katia snapped her head toward April and gave her a look. It was the same look April had been giving me all night.

"Okay, okay," she conceded, holding up her hands up in relent, "I'm done."

Katia continued to stare at her, but also to raise and lower herself on me. "Leave us," is all she said.

"Are you sure about that? I swear he was ready to rip my arms off earlier."

"I'm sure," Katia said, looking back into my eyes with her heated gaze, "I need to be able to trust him again. Can I trust you?"

"With your life," I replied, meaning every letter.

April slid from the bed and came around to the other side and kissed my sister on the mouth. Then I saw her bare ass as she turned toward the bedroom door and left.

Katia resumed performing a steady intercourse with me and seemed to be looking forward to every firm insertion of my cock. It was a little painful to me as well, but mostly pleasurable as her tightness softened and her moisture added lubrication to our connection.

Katia's breathing was hot and intense. She held her face still as her bare body worked itself up my stiff erection and back down.

"I can't believe I'm finally doing this, Jerek," she moaned into my eyes. "I was so scared of it. Why?"

I knew why, because I had always made sex sound like a horrible thing, but it wasn't. Turns out I was the horrible thing. I just slowly shook my head in disappointment.

"Did you ever think about me this way?" she asked, shockingly, "about making love to me?"

My mind shouted 'NO', but I had to give it some real thought. I always looked at Katia, especially when she grew up, with blinders on. I didn't allow myself to really look, but in the back of my head I'd always known she looked great. She turned so many heads, and instead of seeing what was so appealing, I focused my attention on keeping others from getting close.

"Not on the surface Tia, but I think a part of me always wanted to know what you have."

"What do I have Jerek? Tell me." She moaned as she settled her tightness around me again. "Tell me what you would never say. I need to hear it."

I decided holding back my true feelings with my cock stuffed inside my little sister was pointless, so I told her . . . everything. As I spoke, I came to many realizations.

"Tia, you have an amazing personality, and a beautiful body, which I know you've always wanted to hear. I felt ashamed to ever look at you, because you were so attractive. Everyone knew it. Girls I went with were nothing next to you. They tried so hard to please me, but it was never right. I guess I didn't know why, but here in this room with you, I finally know the reason . . .

"You were my perfect girl Tia. I'll never find you in someone else, and maybe I've been looking all along. Seeing you like this was the hardest and most exhilarating thing I've ever done. And now, feeling you make love to me like no one has, I'm convinced I've always wanted you."

Her radiant smile while I spoke was reassuring, and I finally allowed myself to match her movements with gentle upward thrusts of my own. Each collapse of our bodies together was bringing louder and heavier breaths and moans. Then she stopped and rose up on her knees, keeping just the head of my cock nestled in her folds.

"Do you really like my body Jerek?" she asked, pushing both her breasts out. I nodded. She leaned forward and eased a bare nipple into my mouth. "Oh yeah, suck on my tits. Oh god, that's way different out loud than in my head," she admitted but leaned her breast into my open mouth.

I gently enjoyed my sister's bare flesh as she wiggled herself on the head of my cock. I lifted my hips and slowly but steadily slid my full length up into her.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as it ran deep, "Yeah. That's so good. You're doing it Jerek, you're fucking me." She leaned forward and pressed her chest into my head and spread her knees wider. Then she pulled out of my mouth and I looked up to see her growl down at me, "Fuck me Jerek."

It was so simple, but hearing those words leave my sister's lips rose a passion in me I couldn't let go. I put all my weight on my sore arms and used my core to raise my hips into her. She stayed still as I slipped my cock in and out, using my feet for support. Each thrust was so amazing as I watched her expression transform to one of amazement, then to exasperation as I kept a steady piston moving in and out of her body.

Her arms found my shoulders, and she tried to spread her legs further. She moved them outward until she had put her feet on the bed and was squatting over me, hovering her soft pussy over my thrusting cock. Up, up, up into my sister I fucked. Her tits swayed with our movements, and I almost forgot I was tied to the bed. She started to moan loudly, louder than I think she saw coming, as her eyes bulged open.

I wanted to give my sister every ounce of strength I had, and I was willing to physically sprain my muscles to make it good for her. I owed her the best and most loving I had in me, and was doing everything I could think of to give it to her.

"Oh my god, Jerek!" she screamed as my hips stroked into her again and again. "It's good. So good. Keep going . . . ooohhhh, keeeep gooooing . . ."

I was straining hard with everything I had, and I saw her legs start to tremble. Quickly Katia stood up and completely off my humping cock, a slick viscous strand trying to keep the connection between us for a moment as she rose. Her hands grabbed my head for support and her legs stepped in place and were most likely about to cramp on her.

Suddenly, right in my face was the freshly fucked virgin pussy of my little sister, waggling like a fishing lure in front of me. I looked up at her and a mischievous grin found her face. Almost if she were thinking out loud "should I?" I nodded my head to her, and opened my mouth, my tongue just inside and ready to taste her.

She cautiously inched her hips forward, and I let her bring it to me. Slowly, she eased her trembling pussy to my mouth, and when I closed down around it and pushed my tongue out, she squealed like the little girl I used to chase around the house.

No taste she could have had would have changed my attitude about licking her then, but the flavor I found was manic inducing. I had never tasted anything that drove me as crazy as my little sister's dewy essence. I went crazy.

"Oh my god you taste amazing Tia," I moaned in between frantic sucks, "your pussy is so sweet. I could eat it forever."

I didn't realize the level my passion had risen to until I heard April at the door.

"No shit Sherlock," she said, walking back over to the bed. "That's the best tasting pussy in the known Universe."

I looked over, and April was rubbing her own bare snatch with one hand, and the other was reaching up to hold a breast on my standing sister.

"Sit on his face Tia," she commanded, helping her put her full weight on my mouth. "That's it. Really get on him. Rub his nose in it. Fuck your brother's manly face Katia!"

I was suddenly submerged in the wet folds of my Sweet Tia's sex as she dragged it around my mouth, my cheeks, my chin, even my nose sunk deep and she ground against it, almost drowning me. I could have cared less. It was the most wonderful mess she had ever made of me.

"Get on the bed," April commanded, and Katia responded right away. She stepped over me as April clarified, "in my favorite position."

Fresh peach juice dripped down my chin as I watched Katia get on all fours next to me with her ass facing away. Her expression was attempting stern obedience, but I could tell she was really getting off on how wild this was becoming.

April came around and climbed on the bed behind Tia and said simply, "Get down."

A wicked smile grew on my sister's face as she lowered her chest to the sheets and turned her head toward me. Her naked ass was lifted sky high as April knelt in behind it, her pink tank holding back her horny nipples in no significant way whatsoever.

I was blissfully helpless as I watched the depth of their relationship unfurl before me. April needed to take charge, and Katia needed someone to take charge. It was beautiful to see, and exciting to experience at this level.

"Are you going to squeal for your big brother Katia?" April asked as her fingers must have pushed into her forcefully, causing Tia's eyes to widen and a moan to escape her parted lips.

"Yes," my sister said quietly, and again "YES!" as her body moved forward from a female face being pressed between her ass cheeks. I heard sucking and smacking, and my sister was moaning and giggling.

April came up for air to say, "What are you waiting for Tia, lick your brother's cock already." Her head disappeared as Katia looked up at me in question. I gestured my head in that direction and she smiled, moving her torso around.

Her fingers on me again were much different. They were the most appealing and mind melting fingers I'd ever felt take hold of my body. She grabbed me like an angel, and held my cock steady for a moment. Then my pulse raced as she tilted her head, parted her lips, and dragged her tender tongue gently up the side of my wet cock and nearly stopped my heart.

My god, what was she doing? My Sweet Tia was licking her own sweet nectar from my dirty cock. Her face was turned so I could see it all, and each run of her tongue pumped another throb of desire for her into me.

"Oh Tia," I moaned as I watched her mouth running my length, "that is so amazing . . ."

Her breathing was getting ragged as April licked her pussy from behind. I saw the pink head of hair tipping from side to side in a passionate effort to make my sister squeal. Then she lifted up again to look at us.

"Jesus Katia," she announced, smacking my sister on the ass with a loud clap of skin on skin, "I said lick it, not bathe it." Her smile was genuine though, as she saw how much the experience was meaning to her friend. "Why don't you suck his dick Katia? Go ahead, suck on that cock you've been dreaming about."

Katia didn't waste time, and when her mouth opened wide, my cock slipped in with a slight dip of her head. The soft bed of her mouth tightened around my thick shaft as she sucked her cheeks in around it. Most of the head and some additional length made it in, but that was all. It was enough.

My eyes started to blur as my little sister nursed on my swollen head like it was a dream. Her body was so perfect, naked and flawless, bent over with her succulent breasts hanging off her chest. Pink red lips slid up and down my raging erection as my helpless soul screamed in joy and pleasure.

All at once she lifted off and grabbed my cock tightly, too tightly. The head turned purple and my eyes watered. Her face contorted and her head dropped to look at her own chest, her back heaving up and down.

"OOOOooooohhhhhhh," she moaned out a long throaty groan, "ooohhhhh myyyyy gu . . . uhhh . . . OOOhhhh . . . uuuuhhhhhhhhh . . . h . . . ah . . . AAAEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII" and the piercing squeal erupted just like April knew it would. I could see Katia's rear end being fucked hard by a handful of fingers while another hand worked her magic button.

Katia's naked body shook hard and slammed to the bed, stretched out with April still working between her legs. My cock was almost pulled from my body and I groaned in pain, but then it all stopped. Katia's breath was heavy as she lay there. April was slowly sliding her hand in and out of Katia's pussy as the world came back and my sister shuddered.

April just said, "Nice job, that was a good squeal. Okay, now you can fuck him again. Come on, get up. Go fuck your brother some more, and this time try to cum on his giant cock." She winked at me and I smirked. This was so fucked up, but earth shatteringly exciting.

Katia could barely breathe, but she followed orders like an overzealous private. She crawled up to me and her lips found mine again as her hands grabbed my head. She slid her body over mine and sank steadily down on my cock like a velvet glove.

"Ooooohhhh Jerek," she moaned as her body filled completely full again. Her tight grip on my cock pushed my skin back so far I thought I'd tear, but once she was fully seated, she just wrapped her arms around my neck as kissed me softly.

"Fuuuuckin' Hell! That's never going to get old," I heard April say as she came up to lay facing us on the bed. "I'm going to be getting off on this night of brother sister sex for as long as I live." She opened her bare legs wide and started masturbating, staring at my sister and me coupled in bed and making love.

Sure, I was tied to the fucking bed, but it still counted. We were making love, and the feeling of overwhelming bliss in the room washed over the three of us.

Finally Katia pushed me back, which was tough with my arms behind me, but I leaned back and she lay on my chest and slid her body up mine and back down. Her pussy slipped up and down on me as she rubbed her chest into mine and connected as much of our skin together as she could manage. It was over the top.

I started meeting her bodily strokes with thrusts of my own, and we picked up a little steam.

"I'm sorry Katia, but this is too fucking hot," April interjected, squishing her own pussy around, "You know I have to say something, right? I hope this doesn't ruin it for you, but . . . god Katia . . . FUCK, that fucking cock, you little, slut!" April practically moaned. "My god you're actually fucking your god damn brother tonight you horny cunt! Look at you two, you're fucking doing it like brother and sister for god's sake!"

April was on some kind of kinky rant as Katia smiled warmly at me and continued working her hips and pulling her tight pussy away from me, and then sliding it all the way home.

"Look at you Jerek, you're fucking your little sister. She wants it. She's pictured you inside her a thousand times. A thousand times she said. She wanted to have sex with her brother, she said. That was the kinkiest shit I'd ever heard. Not your brother, I told her. Not your actual brother. You're so sick in the head. But here you are Katia, fucking him like you always wanted. And he's actually fucking you back. Look at his face, your pussy must be so tight! He popped your cherry! He took your fucking virginity! He was your first real fuck Katia, your own brother. Holy shit!"

April's hand was a blur, she wasn't even watching us, she was just musing and rubbing herself raw. Her hips jerked in the air in time with our lovemaking.

"Oh Jerek," Katia moaned as her sliding tempo increased, "It's feeling so good. You fill me up perfectly, and I can't stop doing this with you. God I've wanted it for so long, thank you."

I couldn't reply to that. The feeling hadn't been mutual until this night, but it most definitely was. I should have been the one thanking her for not throwing me out of her life for good and instead giving me a chance, albeit an abnormal one, to make it up to her.

I leaned back and started thrusting harder, our juices making the sauce thin. Each jab into my sister brought a satisfying squeal, and it was immediately known that April loved her sounds as well.

"Oh Katia, that's it. Fuck your brother. Fuck him honey. Sit on that dick. Let him make you cum like you always wanted him to. Cum on his manly cock Tia. Cum for me baby. Cum. Is your brother going to cum again, inside you this time? Did you see how much he cums? Oh fuck, wouldn't that be awesome; to feel your brother's sexy cock spilling hot cum in your tight tight pussy! Oooooh myfuckINGGOD!!"

April's moans grew and grew, and Katia's hips started jerking violently on my cock. I felt the intensity of that wild night growing in the room, and everything came crashing together at once, for all of us.

"Oh shit Tia," I warned, "I'm gonna cum. Oh my god. I can't stop it. You feel too good. If you don't stop I'm gonna cum inside you honey."

"Do it Jerek," she moaned with her face pressed to mine, her hot breath steaming down my throat, "Go ahead, I want it." Her pussy was slipping up and down my length at high speed. "I want to feel you cumming. Cum with me Jerek, oh god . . . I'm cuuuummminggg. Oh GOD, OOHH, OOHH GOOOODDDDD . . . "

As soon as her voice signaled a cliff dive, I felt my body tense . . . and then I was cumming, inside my sister, again and again. Her coaxing walls twitched around my heaving shaft, and the mixture of our combined juices oiled our connection into a slippery sea of cock and cunt . . .

***

I awoke in the morning sore and bruised. My head was killing me again, but my arms were free. April had been right, they weren't working very well. Every ounce of fight I'd ever had in me had evaporated, and I just lay alone in my bed, staring at the ceiling.

The conflict inside me was immense, but my thoughts kept going back to Katia, and how I couldn't wait to see her again, to hold her again; really clutch her against me this time and never let go.

Logic tried to talk some sense into me, but I wouldn't listen. As soon as I thought of a life without my Sweet Tia beside me, it turned a bleak shade of gray. I suddenly knew just how she'd felt all those years without me.

I rolled out of bed and saw a pile of women's clothes still on the floor; a dress, a pink tank top, a couple pairs of panties. Were they still in the apartment? I groaned out of bed and lurched naked into the living room, seeing two bare girls curled together on my couch, asleep. My sister lay in front of her friend, who had an arm tucked tightly under her breasts. I looked on them with an admiration of their feminine beauty, but also with the eyes of a changed man. I felt truly happy for the first time in my life.

I sat cross legged on the floor and just gazed at my Sweet Tia; my honest and sexy sister, breathing softly through her mouth. I wondered how I could have been so blind. She was so amazing. I should have been teaching her how to live a full and exciting life, instead of what to be afraid of. I was the one who'd been afraid.

I sighed.

Katia's dark eyes peeked open and she saw me sitting there, arms crossed over my knees, and just as naked as she.

She smiled genuine happiness to me, and I felt a sense of joy from her that I was there, watching her like I was. I motioned for her to come sit next to me on the floor, but she just shook her head slowly and pulled April's arm around her more tightly. I got it. I came second now, and I was happy to have that.

We gazed into each other's eyes in silence for a long time. Her slow blinks showed contentment and closure, while mine reflected inner peace and homecoming.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
902 Followers