Sweet Tia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

This went on for some time, as Katia seemed to be experiencing something very deep. I had to admit that most of the kissing I had done in my life was frantic and aggressive. It was a means to an end, and more like fucking someone else's mouth with mine. This kiss was on another plane, and so honest and feeling that I could have kissed like that all night.

Eventually I felt a soft moan from her, and I realized that April was behind her and giving her some loving attention as well. April's hands smoothed around Tia's bare butt, and every so often would rub between her legs.

Finally Katia pulled her face back from mine and looked as deeply into my eyes as she ever had, and spoke a single word, "Jerek."

"Katia," I replied, not sure what words could follow with any meaning. I went with, "I'm sorry."

"I know," she rubbed my cheek with her hand, and softly kissed me again.

I could feel April watching our interaction, absently rubbing Katia's body behind her. When we parted lips again, April spoke.

"Okay you two, that's a good start," she said, pulling Katia into a standing position next to the bed. She led her around to the other side of the bed and patted the space next me. "Climb up here Tia. Lie next to him."

She did as she was told, and my little sister was suddenly lying bare naked next to me in my bed. I couldn't help but admire her body. It was indeed flawless and untouched. Her breasts flattened a bit from lying on her back, but April was propping pillows up behind her and they regained some form.

Then April was running a hand up and down Katia's naked body, enjoying her pale skin and tender perfection.

"Isn't she beautiful?" April said as her hand stopped to roll a tight nipple in her fingers, "she really deserves to be appreciated. Look at her Jerek. This is your sister. Your naked little sister. Look at her tits. Your sister's awesome tits." She leaned over and loudly sucked a stiff nipple into her mouth.

When she finished her eyes rose to meet mine. "How could you keep these all for yourself, and then not even take the time to enjoy them."

"What?" I asked, a little too forcefully, and her warning look had me say it again, with a lower tone, "what?"

She relaxed and played with Katia's bare breast some more. "The way you kept her from enjoying herself, from letting others enjoy her. It was like you were saving her for something. For yourself."

Her voice changed to a deeper, mocking tone, "Don't even look at her, she's mine! Hands off! I'm saving that." Then she fell back into her own voice, "Well here she is Jerek. Just what you've been keeping to yourself all this time," she gestured to her body again, and Katia was simply looking at April. I was speechless.

April's mouth fell onto Katia's breast again, and all I could see was pink hair and my sister's fingers woven into it. A hand wandered down between Katia's legs which obediently parted and knees bent in the air. I watched April touch my sister again and listened to her suckling sounds.

Suddenly April was sliding to the end of the bed and crawling between Katia's open thighs.

"Your sister simply loves having her pussy eaten Jerek," she said to me with her original tease back in her voice, "don't you Tia?" Katia just opened her legs wider in reply. "Oh look at this delicious cunt! Show it to me Tia."

Katia's hands slipped down her nude body and spread her lips wide for the girl between her legs. It was insane seeing her like this, but the fact she was willingly doing this in front of me made it easier to take. April looked right up into her body with a smile.

"She's soaking wet Jerek," she said looking between her legs intently, "I think you're turning her on. Katia, I'm going to eat you out for a while, and your brother will be watching me. Try not to stare at his big cock while I do it, okay?" A wicked grin disappeared behind my sister's hairless mound as April followed through with her intent.

Katia moaned loudly as April's tongue dove into her. My sister held herself open as the onslaught started, and her hips jerked in response. I watched intently, trying not to get turned on by the sight, but my sister's moans were sultry and real, and her genuine pleasure was contagious. April kept her eyes on me as she ate my sister's pussy, making sure I was paying attention. She squinted and moved her eyebrows expressively at me, as she expertly turned Katia into a writhing snake on the end of her tongue.

I saw Katia's hands drop to either side and grab the sheets below her in earnest. Watching her bare body squirm and react was having an effect on me. My cock must have twitched a little as my sister turned her head to lock eyes on it.

April noticed and lifted her head, saying simply, "Touch it."

Katia wasted no time as her hand wrapped around my cock and squeezed it like she'd been squeezing the sheets. April smiled and went back driving my sister through the roof. I could only watch as my Sweet Tia gripped my rigid shaft while her bare pussy was being licked inside out beside me.

Suddenly Katia sucked in a wild breath and screamed it out. April simply wrapped her arms around my sister's thighs and shook her head back and forth against her crotch, her eyes still on me. Slender hips bucked against insistent mouth as my sister's hand tried to pull my cock off. I groaned in pain, but held my ground as an orgasm rattled Tia to the core, stiffening her limbs and spine as she shook. It was amazing to witness.

When she came down, her grip on me loosened, and she started stroking my cock methodically. She was barely paying attention, but suddenly her hand felt like magic. I groaned automatically as my body was done messing around. Without warning semen started spurting from my cock. Wild shot after shot flew from the tip and into the air as Katia and April both looked and watch it happen.

"Oh god Tia," I moaned in pleasure and shame as her soft hand milked the jism from my cock. My body rushed from the intense orgasm and I shook against my bindings. She squeezed the final drops from me, and softly continued to spread the slick cream around my shaft.

April finally spoke, "You didn't deserve that Jerek, but she did." My cock remained firm as the drugs I'd been given kept their hold on me.

The pink-haired girl climbed off the bed and left the room for a moment without comment.

"Tia, what's going on here?" I asked quickly and quietly.

She turned her head to look at me and rolled onto her side, keeping hold of my cock but switching hands. She didn't answer my question, she just leaned her face in and kissed me again.

"What's going on . . ." announced the bitchy conductor of events as she entered the room with a wet washcloth, "is that your sister has been fantasizing about the two of you for so long, she thinks it's a real thing. She thinks you're coming back for her and will sweep her off her feet to live happily ever after. Isn't that right Tia?"

She didn't reply, she just slid a leg over mine and continued fondling my cock.

"I told you she was damaged by you," April continued as she started clinically wiping semen off my sister and anywhere else it had landed. She peeled Katia's hand from my cock and roughly wiped me down. As soon as she was done my sister's hand latched back on, stroking it possessively.

I swallowed hard with the utter realization that I had single handedly ruined the life of the most important person in the world to me.

April came back around to Katia's side of the bed and crawled in behind her. Their bare hips spooned together, and April ran a hand up to hold my sister's breast. She started speaking softly to her.

"Here he is Tia, your big brother. Did you like watching him cum? I know you did. It was hot. I liked watching you cum, and watching you kiss your brother, and stroke his cock. How does it feel? Are you going to fuck him?"

"What?!" I exclaimed in horror.

"Shut your fucking mouth before we shut it for you Jerek!" April shot at me with the all the flames and fires of hell. Then she settled down again, "I'll help you fuck him if that's what you want. You have to tell me though."

"I'm not sure," my sister said softly, staring at her hand around my naked cock.

April leaned up and whispered in her ear, "Let me help you decide, okay?" Katia nodded softly. "Climb over him, right now." My heart collapsed as my sister got on her knees and swung a leg over my body. Stark frontal nudity was all I could see as my sister's body hovered over me.

"Katia, please. Don't do this," I was shaking and furious, sure she wouldn't go through with it, but horrified that she might and what that would mean about the level of damage I had done.

"Jerek," my Sweet Tia spoke as innocently and sweetly as I'd ever heard her, and my mind leapt in joy to hear her voice, until she finished talking, "why did you leave me?"

My mind raced as I had no explanation for it. I didn't even realize what I had done when I left. Dan and I joined the service together, and we made a quick decision to do it. There was barely time to pack before the bus to boot camp left without us, so we rushed into it head first, apparently without considering for a moment how it might affect the other people around us at the time.

"I didn't mean to leave you Tia, honest I didn't," I tried to plead with her as she sat down right on my stomach, staring me down with a hollow look.

"But you did. You left us. You left me," she said intensely, "You barely said goodbye and then you were gone, for good!" Her vocal tone was growing in volume and emotion. "You said you joined the Force on a dare. A DARE!" she snapped in my face, her eyes instantly ablaze. "How could you do that?? You CRUSHED ME JEREK! I HAD NO ONE!!" She was getting red in the face and my vision was blurring with tears.

Then she started punching me in the chest, left, right, left, right; angry punches that hurt only on the inside. Each one a powerful stab to my soul.

"A DARE!" she screamed in my face. "How COULD YOU!? You could have been killed! And now Danny's DEAD! You selfish IDIOT!" Her yelling and punching stopped, but her infuriated look stared me down and she was shaking. Then all at once she collapsed. She threw her arms around my neck and started sobbing against me. I was breaking.

"Oh Tia," I started, not sure how much I could take, and the words were choked with emotion as I uttered them, "I have never been more sorry about anything in my life," and it was true. I started balling like a baby. I wanted to hug my little sister, but my goddamn arms were bound.

We continued to cry and April just lay next to us with her arms crossed, looking at the ceiling. Our nudity was forgotten, and we were just two siblings working out our differences in an utterly personal way.

After a few minutes, Katia started to regain control. She pulled her head back placed her forehead on mine, still sniffling with her arms around my neck.

She spoke to me so quietly I barely heard what she said.

"I've never been with anyone," she breathed, "I'm still a virgin." I swallowed hard at this and felt ashamed of the stark contrast to my own personal experience.

"Oh Katia," I choked out, "I'm so sorry."

"Quit being so fucking sorry and make it up to her," said April in a huff.

I looked at Katia with such sorrow and remorse, but I could not be the one to do this, and I told her as much.

"I can't be that person for you Tia," I tried to explain, but her lips covered mine and that tender mouth melted my resistance. My logical mind had since been deflated, and a shameful shell of a man sat in my bed, tied up with a hard on, his little sister sitting naked on top.

April once again put words to the situation. "You are the only person who can do this for her Jerek. You'll wreck her forever if you don't. Quit thinking of your goddamn self for a second and really understand your sister for once!" She sat up in a huff, seemingly opposed to the solution, but resolved in its inescapability. "We could go through this again someday, or you can take your sister's cherry right now."

Those words were mountainous and frightful. There was no way I could do that to her. But seeing her body, bare and exposed, and then feeling her soul, bare and exposed, and understanding how this was the only solution that could possibly make her truly happy again, sent another wall of tears ripping through my body.

I couldn't say yes. I couldn't . . . Instead I gently nodded my forehead against Katia's, and she put her head on my shoulder again as she hugged our bodies tightly together.

Sex had always been a goal of mine. Something to strive for, a fun game to play with satisfying treasures to be won. I enjoyed almost every encounter I'd ever had. This would be the first time sex would ever be a chore for me. Something that had to be done no matter how hard it was. Like pulling shrapnel from a comrade.

I felt Katia tip her hips into to me, and I was immediately aware that her wet vagina was against my muscled stomach. She barely moved it, but the slipping of damp flesh against me sobered my mind and sent waves of trepidation through my body. I had agreed to this, so I decided that making her take it from me was almost as bad as keeping it from her.

"Go ahead Katia," I whispered through rough vocal chords, "take your time."

Her face came back in front of mine, and for the first time that night I saw a light behind her eyes. She seemed to say 'thank you', but no words came out. I saw my little sister again, and welcomed her soft lips as they found mine.

We kissed with increased passion, and I felt a hand on my cock, softly pumping me up and down. April was paving the way for her friend. I felt her point me in my sister's direction, and the tip of my cock touched her bare bottom.

Katia's kiss slowed, but gained in depth as she felt the touch behind her. Her hips started tilting down, and I felt her body sliding lower to make the connection. I tried not to think about what was actually happening, instead I concentrated on my sister's happiness and healing.

When my cock first met her wet opening, Katia's eyes shot open, and the kiss stopped without breaking. Her body pushed against mine, and I felt myself enter my sister in the worst way. I was stoic on the outside but wincing on the inside. Her breath caught as my cock hit the first barrier of resistance.

I suddenly feared for my sister in another way as I put together a lifetime of women gasping and complaining about how large my cock was. It was the only way I really knew how I compared to other men, but I never let it slow me down. April was right about that. I kept going, and stretched many women to fit around my insistent cock. Most of them ended up loving the feeling of finally getting taken by something so large, but some seemed to have resented me for it.

Now I was afraid for Katia and how much pain I was about to cause her again, physically this time. April knew this as well, and soothed, "it's going to hurt Tia, but just keep pushing, little by little."

Katia pulled her face away from mine and held her body over me, softly pressing her private place against mine down below. She sat back, and her eyes showed a slightly pained look. I couldn't watch it. I dropped my eyes between our bodies and watched her rub against me.

"Look at me Jerek," she said softly, and my eyes came begrudgingly back up to hers, "I need you to be with me. I need us to do this together." A hot breath emerged as her body pushed back, and she bit down on her lower lip. "I know you're tied up, but I don't want to feel like I'm taking this from you. I want you to give this to me. Please. Give it to me Jerek."

It was then that it hit me. Yes, they needed to tie my ass down for this, as there was no other way they could have gotten me to see. But once I saw the look in my sister's honest face, and felt the overwhelming need for connection in her soul, I wanted to love her. I wanted to make love to her, and give love to her and show my Sweet Tia she meant the world to me, and always had. This time I leaned in, and the kiss was a heartfelt one.

She whimpered into my mouth and our tongues slipped circles around each other as I pressed my hips into her. She groaned her physical effort into my mouth as my cock pushed upward. Again she lifted slightly and arched her back, her bare breasts rising from my chest as our kiss continued.

I felt April hold me firm as my sister's moist mound wrapped around it again, lowering just a little further down. Katia cried out a muffled release of pain but kept our passion alive. She moved her hips against me and tried to work herself further onto my shaft. I wasn't sure this was possible.

After two or three similar attempts, with tears running down my sister's cheeks, she finally cried out. My soul withered at the high-pitched squeal, fearing I'd really hurt her somehow, but then I realized how far inside her I suddenly was. That was it. We broke through. I was happy and equally mortified that I'd just taken my sister's virginity.

Her face was streaming tears and her look was anything but sexual. April came up beside us and started comforting Katia, stroking her hair and smoothing her back.

"You did it Tia," she said with pride, "you finally did it. That was the hardest part. Now don't move honey, just relax around him. Relax around his cock, your brother's cock Tia. He's inside you. Just catch your breath."

With that April grabbed the washcloth and started dabbing between us, around the incestual connection we'd just made. Her gentle strokes and loving attention confirmed what I probably already knew; April was truly in love with my little sister.

Katia was sobbing on top of me, but words came out of her, "I love you Jerek." They were four of the most wonderful words I never knew I'd missed so badly. I don't think she'd said them to me since I left her that day so long ago.

"I love everything about you Katia," I replied honestly, "everything."

She laid her chest on mine and turned her head into my neck. April crawled up and laid next to us, watching in silence. I felt my sister's body around me, gripping my shaft as tightly as I've ever felt. She was warm and fragile, and I dared not move a muscle, but my cock throbbed inside her of its own accord.

Each surge of blood caused a huff of hot air to hit my neck as Katia breathed through it. I felt her insides grabbing me softly, then releasing. Gripping . . . and letting go, feeling its way around this newcomer to her body, testing it, accommodating it. She adjusted her hips, and some movement was there, a brief slipping out of her, but enough to let her know it was okay. She pushed me back in.

"Oh my god Jerek," I heard her whisper across the skin of my neck. "You're so big. I'm so full . . . full of you. I've wanted this for so lo . . ." her words dissolved to sobs. I needed to hug her so badly.

"It's okay Katia," I tried to say. I was overwhelmed and so was she, so we lay in sobbing silence as our bodies subtly adjusted.

"This is so beautiful," April said tenderly, watching us together and tracing a finger along Katia's thigh. "My first time was with the ass end of a hairbrush, and it did not want to snuggle afterwards."

Katia chuckled through her tears, and I smiled as well. Then she was laughing. Each laugh wiggled us together and helped the connection lose some of its tight grip. I felt her body rise up and settle back as my cock moved underneath its own skin.

"It's feeling better," Katia said, shifting her hips and adjusting the angle of penetration, "Stay still." She used her legs to pull herself up about half way. She hovered there for a moment, looking deep in my eyes. Then she gave me a look I'd never seen on her, one of need, of womanly hunger. Our eyes locked as her soft cushion sank mind-bendingly down, my cock sinking deep. Deep in my sister. My little sister just slid her tight pussy down my shaft and it was the most amazing experience of my life.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers