Sweet Tooth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wave of confusion ran through my body until lust and passion grabbed it by reins and made it run the other direction. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as I thought of making Kingston fall in love with me. All I could think about was him and I wanted him to only think of me.

"You're not the only one who knows how to kiss," I whispered into his lips. I slid my hands into his soft hair, running them over until I hooked my fingers together behind his head, bringing him in for a harder, deeper kiss. Kingston let out a passionate groan and his hands cupped my ass and grabbed, a giggle escaping my mouth. Intoxicated, my tongue explored his mouth, running itself over his teeth, a little sting making me wince as I nicked my tongue on his canine. As a little metallic taste of my blood touched my mouth, Kingston groaned, grabbing my ass harder. My body froze as his mouth trapped my tongue and sucked, the taste of blood disappearing.

Stunned and confused, I peeled myself from our kiss and looked at him. A dark flash of steel swept through his eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows and his tongue flicked out to slowly wet his lips. He seemed dazed, his eyes fixed on my mouth. The room spun around me as my tongue became hot from his touch and ached in my mouth.

"I-- I-- have to go," I choked, pushing him away and wildly running into a dark corridor in the back of the ballroom. The hallway was luxurious with tall ceilings, a line of windows that illuminated the hall, and a collection of at least ten doors on the other side. Dazed, my blood rushed to my ears, beating wildly. I made my way down the hallway, unable to get what just happened out of my head. Kingston's kiss. Mine back. The way he took me into his mouth to suck off the blood from my tongue...

A light from a slightly ajar room caught my eye and dragged me back into reality. A muffled sound like a cry came from the other side of the door and my heart thumped faster, a curiosity taking over me and drawing me to it.

As I approached the door, the sound became more clear. Slow, deep moans from a man, a woman's fast breaths, the slap of skin on skin. I swallowed a lump that formed in the back of my throat. Were... They having sex in there? Why would they leave the door open? Why couldn't I make myself stop from leaning against the door and peeking in.

I gasped as the scene in front of me came into view. Cascades of long, beautiful red hair framed a slim freckled face of a woman -- the woman from earlier. Her naked beauty was displayed on full: her voluminous bare breasts bounced quickly, her slim legs spread on either sides of the lap of her lover, her pink pussy enclosed around a thick cock. I covered my mouth, the arousal from earlier bubbling throughout my body.

As she slowed her pace, a hand wrapped around her hip. She giggled as she leaned back and two long fingers gyrated on her engorged clit. The woman began to moan louder, her breaths became short and rugged and her legs began to shake like she was about to collapse.

"Alex... Alex... I'm about... To cum," she breathed. Her hands grabbed her own breasts, her fingers twisted her nipples as she tipped her head to one side and plunged herself once more on the cock. A loud cry full of relief ripped through the air as the hand quickly played flicked her clit, enticing multiple waves of her orgasm.

From behind her, another hand brushed away the stray strands from her neck. I held my breath and squinted as the face of the man she was with earlier emerged into the light. His eyes were half lidded and he lazily licked her extended neck before opening his mouth to reveal two fangs elongating and plunging into the taut skin. A dribble of blood escaped from his lips on her skin. The woman gasped again, her head tilted back and her body relaxed into her lover.

All the blood drained from my face. A cold sweat broke out on my neck as I began to back away from the door. His teeth... His fangs... The hallway began to spin as I backed up into a hard, thick body. I whirled around and Kingston stood with a dark shadow over his face.

"Kingston," I whispered, my breath shallow, my body weak and about to faint. "He... His teeth..."

"Delilah..." he breathed. As my legs buckled beneath me, Kingston swept me into his arms into a princess carry. The familiar warmth of his maple scent filled my nostrils. "Please, let me explain..." His grip around my body tightened as he stalked away from the door and down the hallway to another section of the house.

--

Kingston set me down on a plush armchair that faced a roaring fireplace before settling in the chair beside me. I blinked as my senses emerged. A chandelier illuminated the large room. Two big picture windows on both sides of the fireplace let in a little more natural moonlight. Behind me, a king sized bed with a wooden canopy was tucked between two shelves full of books and knick knacks. A deep red duvet covered the bed and a plethora of pillows adorned the front of the beaded headboard.

"Kingston... Where are we?" I asked.

"My room."

A heavy silence filled the room. I turned to look at Kingston and he stared back at me with no emotion in his face.

"What... Happened back there? He... He had fangs... He drank her blood," I choked out. I blinked at him, hoping that he'd say it was just a joke, it was a prank but the tiny shift in his eyes told me it wasn't a joke. I leaned over and placed my hand on his knee. I needed to know.

Kingston sighed and he laid his big hand over mine. "Delilah... I'm going to tell you. I'm going to be honest with you. Once I tell you, you cannot go back to never knowing. You can leave. I won't stop you. If you want to never see me again, I will even help find you another job."

"Kingston..." I murmured.

"That man, Alex, is my brother. He's a vampire... And I am one too."

My body stilled. A million thoughts ran through my head. Were the rumours true? Did Kingston take women, suck them dry, and then toss them aside? What lengths were he willing to go to... feed? Was I going to be the next victim? I stole a glance at Kingston. My heart tore when I saw the hopeful spark in his eye. Trying to keep an open mind, I tried my hardest to stuff the awful thoughts back from where they came from.

"Is... Is she dead?" I whispered. "The girl with him?"

Kingston let out a breath of relief. He leaned over and my body stiffened when his fingers brushed mine. He slid his hand underneath mine and his thumb gently rubbed my palm. "No, she's not dead. Delilah, we don't eat people. We don't suck their blood out until they're dead... We don't hide in the shadows and drink people's blood."

I blinked. "Then how do you eat? How do you survive? Why was he drinking her blood?"

Slowly, Kingston slid out of his chair and knelt onto the ground in front of me. He stared up with his big, gleaming eyes and that spark of hope ignited into a full blown light in his eye. My heart panged with desire, with love. "We drink synthetic blood. My family has been doing it for as long as I can remember--"

"So are you actually 29 or are you like actually 129 or something?"

"I'm actually 29. Since I drink synthetic blood, I age. We don't drink human blood until we find the person we're destined to be. When we do, we swear an oath to that blood until we die. Alex found Faith and I think... I found you."

I blinked, my eyebrows crumpling up in confusion. Found me? I barely knew Kingston and he thought I was his soulmate? I flashed back to Alex and Faith. The way their bodies rocked together, the way she gave in to him, it did seem like fate or some kind of destiny.

As if reading my mind, Kingston continued, "The blood is sweetest when you're in bliss. When we drink blood at its sweetest, we don't need as much to be full."

My mind raced with thousands of thoughts. Vampires were real? I saw one tonight. I'm in a room with one right now. He could potentially kill me. I think I like him. Wait, I think I might love him. I'm not sure yet. While my mind raced, my body twitched and bubbled with excitement from Kingston's touch. It wanted him even though the information in my brain blared warning signals throughout.

"Are there other... vampires here tonight? Other than you and Alex?"

"Yes, there were but you were never in danger. Everybody invited was either in my family or sworn to the same way of living as us. They brought their lovers. They just sometimes want a night out."

"Then when you sent Jess home--"

"I didn't want her to stumble into something like you did. Or become infatuated with another vampire. We have a charm that's like a cloud. It follows us around and affects humans in it. Jess fell victim to mine... Unlike you. You talk to me like a normal person. You snap back at me. You make me feel alive. That's why I think we're meant to be."

"What happened when your eyes turned dark grey?"

"A... trick I use to get my way. I only use it in dire situations." A smile crept onto my lips as I flashed back to when he asked for my name. He wanted it that bad.

Kingston reached up and cupped my face in his hands. As soon as his fingers stroked my cheeks, the worries washed away from my mind. I wanted to give in but if I did, I would be lying to myself. I sighed and pushed his hands away from my face.

"I'm not saying I love you or anything or that I'd jump off a cliff for you but I'm not some kind of charm repellent either. I can't stop thinking of you. My body can't stop thinking of you. Of us," I confessed weakly.

"Delilah, that's not me doing that and to be honest, I couldn't stop thinking of you since we've met either. You're yourself around me. You're not some puppy-eyed stray dog who follows me around. You're fiery. You're strong. It makes me crazy but I want to get to know you..."

I bit my lip as my hands reached down and my fingers tangled themselves in his soft hazel hair. His big, pleading eyes stared up at me and his hands laid still on my thighs. This was Kingston Whittake. The biggest client to our company, a vampire who could have any woman in the world and he chose me, a stubborn office lady who wouldn't let down her guard until tonight. If I chose him, I wouldn't have to worry about him putting a facade on. This soft, gentle man who just wanted to find his destined lover. I flashed back to the dance floor where we had our first kiss. My heart vibrated with excitement. I thought of Alex and Faith in the bedroom and my core twisted with desire.

"Then, Kingston, let's get to know each other tonight," I whispered, my heart racing. I pushed myself out of the chair and landed on top of him, my hands pinning his wrists above his head and my legs on either side of his hips. Lazily, I lowered my face next to his. My lips next to his ear, I whispered, "But no feasting tonight."

His body stiffened underneath me as I leaned in and sucked on his soft earlobe. He groaned at my touch and his wrists jumped but I held my hands down firmly before leaving a trail of kisses from his earlobe to his lips. I licked my lips, a bump in my tongue catching my attention.

"My tongue--"

"It was an accident. As soon as I tasted your blood, I couldn't stop. You tasted so sweet..."

"Then, how about I taste a little bit of you in return," I teased. I let go of Kingston's wrists, threw his tie from around his neck, and tore the buttons off of his shirt. His Adam's apple glistened in the moonlight as I leaned in and licked it, the mound tasting like the maple I caught a whiff of earlier. Eagerly, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, an exhilaration going through me like a wave. Kingston moaned under my touch. His body hardened under me and his hands played in my hair until he found the pins that held it together.

"Kingston!"

He tore the pins out and my hair fell wildly around me, shrouding me in a black waterfall of wavy, messy hair. He reached up and tucked the stray locks of hair behind my ears. Before I could object, his body launched from underneath me, rolling me to the side before he pinned me down. Kingston leaned down and planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips. His tongue massaged its way through my lips and into my mouth again. Our lips danced in sync as I moaned into his cool mouth. The bubbling inside of me burst wild with lust and desire. My hips bucked up between his legs, my hands desperately clawed at his chest while my core exploded with excitement from his crotch being so close. Kingston pulled back from our kiss, his breath ragged. He quickly knelt, freeing me from his grasp.

"Sit in the chair," he demanded. I scrambled up from the floor and sat at the edge of the armchair. Kingston centered himself between my legs and began to kiss me from my jawline. Each little delicate kiss from my jawline to my collarbone down to my bosom sent tingles and flames throughout my body. When he reached the edge of my dress, I quickly fumbled with the clasp on the back before unzipping it fully. Kingston's eyes flashed wildly as he gathered two fistfuls of fabric and tore the dress off of me, revealing my naked torso and lacy red thong.

His eyes scanned my body, from my newly freed and erect nipples, slightly pillowy belly, down to the enticing, lacy weak red thong I threw on trying not to be late for the party. After his eyes soaked in my body, Kingston closed his eyes and continued the trail of sizzling kisses from my breasts down to my nipples. His tongue flicked out and wrapped my nipple. I gasped at the cold sensation of his tongue and saliva wetting my skin. I bit my lip and groaned as he continued to the other one, his focus this time to envelop my whole nipple, sucking it in his mouth. With his fingers he twisted and tugged my other nipple, my vagina wettening for more.

As Kingston's kisses reached my hips, his fingers slipped in the waistband of my panties and tore them off my body in a fell swoop. He tossed the panties aside as my hands reflectively slithered down to block my begging pussy. Kingston glanced up at me before he wrapped his hands around my wrists and placed them on the arm rests, revealing my glistening dark vulva to him.

"You're beautiful," Kingston murmured, a dark hunger taking over his voice. He grabbed the thickness of my thighs and pulled them forward, making me slip further down the chair and into his face.

A moan escaped from my mouth as his cool breath tickled the folds of my vulva. I chewed my lip in anticipation, my focus on the way his thumbs stroked my skin, his breath cooling the heat that radiated from my core, his eyes studying the wetness in front of him. Slight embarrassment shrouded in frustration got the best of me as my vulva fluttered and begged for him to touch me.

"What are you waiting for?!" I whined. My hands snaked their way to the back of Kingston's head and led his face into me.

A wave of tingly pleasure rushed through me as Kingston's tongue connected with my engorged clit. He swirled his tongue, the spiraly softness hypnotising my body into melting. As his tongue pleasured me in waves, his hand made its way from my thigh down to the begging opening of my pussy. A shock tore through my body as his fingers massaged the folds of my slit, coaxing the wetness from my body onto his fingers. My hands on his hair gripped harder as he teased my pussy, his fingers slowly circling around the wet opening, begging for something to invade.

"Please, Kingston," I begged with ragged breath. "Stop fucking teasing me..."

I cried out as two fingers plunged into my pussy, the squelch of wetness echoing in the quiet room as he pumped them in and out again. My hands flew to the arm rests and dug into the leather to control the bursts of lust that zinged throughout my body. I groaned as my muscles tensed with the cold invaders titillating my insides. My pussy enticed them to stay, tightening around the fingers every time he pulled out. Aggressively, Kingston sucked my clit into his mouth as his digits found a sweet spot in my pussy, stroking it lovingly. I cried as the pleasure bounced throughout my body. My back arched and my clit slipped deeper into his mouth, ecstasy pumping faster through my body as he sucked and flicked.

"You taste... So fucking delicious..." Kingston murmured into my clit.

My head leaned back as my buttocks tensed with the wave of euphoria building higher, almost to the brink of breaking. My breath became weak as the moans rubbed my throat raw and eased into low whimpers. My hands ungripped the sides of the chair and latched onto the back of Kingston's head again.

"Keep going... I'm going to cum..." I breathed.

Kingston's fingers dug deep into my pussy as his tongue swirled expertly on my clit. I cried out as the barrier that contained the waterfall of ecstasy finally broke and poured all over my body. My legs vibrated uncontrollably as my pussy pulsated around Kingston's fingers, juices gushing down into his palm. My clit thumped against Kingston's tongue, my hips bucked against his face as my body turned uncontrollable from the wave of euphoria. My head tilted back again and another round of moans tore through my body.

"Oh my god! Kingston!" I whined. "Please stop! Please stop! I can't handle it anymore!" My legs closed around his head as his fierce licks of love slowed down to a halt. Kingston sat back and extracted his fingers from my slit, drenched in my slick clear juices. Darkness shrouded Kingston's face as he stared down at the ground. His back flexed rapidly as his breath became shallow.

"Kingston?" I whispered. I leaned down and touched his shoulder. He flinched as he glanced up at me. I gasped when his eyes grew wide and his nostrils flared, fighting himself. "Kingston?" I asked again.

"Delilah... Don't come near me... I can't... I can't control myself," he responded through gritted teeth. His abs flexed underneath his loose shirt as he continued to fight. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as I bit my lip and slid beside him on the rug. Kingston tensed as I brought my face inches away from his.

"I don't want you to control yourself," I breathed, grabbing his face and pulling it into a deep, lustful kiss. I pushed his lips apart with my tongue, the salty, primal taste of myself stirring something deep inside me again. As my tongue ran along his teeth again, I stopped just before feeling his elongated fang and pulled back with a sly smile. I leaned into his body and stroked the hardness of his chest. Kingston's eyes narrowed and his breath turned fast and shallow. Electricity zinged through my body when he heaved me over his shoulder. Kingston stood and hastily yet gracefully rushed to the edge of his enormous bed.

I landed with a soft thud on the plush, velvet duvet. Kingston tore off his shirt and loomed over me with dark, sexy moonlight outlining the chiseled outline of his abs and chest. My eyes lazily traveled down from his abs down to his crotch where his hands undid his belt and slid down his pants. My eyes shot to Kingston's and my tongue flicked out of my lips. Kingston let out a low, soft groan as he pulled down his underwear, his erect popped out with a soft slap against his skin. Stepping out of the pile of clothes and kicking it to the side, Kingston grabbed my hips and pulled me forcefully to the edge of the bed, my tender core just inches from his cock.

A rosy, sweet sensation spiraled through my body again as Kingston's digits slid their way between my legs. He sensually slid his fingers between the folds of my slit, the stimulation rugged against the tenderness from earlier. Accumulating enough of my nectar, he worked his hand around his thick, veiny rod, and bit his bottom lip as my slickness coated his shaft. My body shifted and my hips tightened for a taste of his cock so close to my begging crux. As if sensing my eagerness, Kingston glanced up at me and licked his lips in excitement.