Sweet Tooth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, Kingston fell forward, his free hand landing next to my head. His hips shifted forward and the tip of his cock gently touched my vagina. My buttocks flexed from the thickness coaxing the wet opening of my pleasure and a twisting of anticipation tightened in my core.

"Are you sure?" Kingston murmured, his eyes narrowed with a sparkle of hunger. A slow grin spread across my face as my legs wrapped around his hips and pushed them forward into me. His thick shaft forcefully stretched the walls of my pussy as the pleasure of his cock erupted a low, passionate cry from deep in my body. I cried louder as he went deeper, the thickness stimulating every inch of my tender pussy.

"Delilah, you're so tight," Kingston moaned as he eased into pumping. Shudders pulsed through my body as it welcomed Kingston's thrusts of desire, gradually relaxing to the beat of him. As his low moans of desire sang like music to my ears, my back arched and my hips hypnotically moved with his as the familiar build up of euphoria gradually spread from my core throughout my body again.

"God, Delilah... You're fucking goregeous... '' Kingston praised, his voice hoarse. I closed my eyes as his hand cupped the side of my face. I caught a whiff of my earlier orgasm on his fingers as they slowly made their way down from my jawline to my neck where they swirled right above my collarbone. My eyes opened feeling Kingston's eyes bore into my neck, his tongue flicking out and licking his lips. A little gasp escaped my lips as his thrusts became rougher, hungrier. His fingers lifted from my neck and his eyes shifted to my lips. The salty scent of my orgasm filled my nostrils as his fingers swiped at my lips. Suddenly, I craved Kingston. I craved myself on Kingston. I took his hand with mine and dipped his fingers in my mouth, my eyes locked on his. The thickness of his fingers filled my mouth as the salitness from my own sex aroused me even more. I swirled my tongue around his fingers and sucked hard, trying to get every inch of dried nectar off.

Kingston's head tilted back and a low guttural roar erupted from his throat. A bolt of pleasure tore through my body as Kingston's cock grew harder with each thrust reaching deeper into my pussy. On the brink of his own orgasm, Kingston pulled out abruptly.

"Kingston?"

"Delilah... I'm losing control..."

I prompted myself on my elbows. My heartbeat pulsed in my ears. I didn't want to stop. I wanted Kingston. I needed him. I didn't want anybody else to have him either. The way my body wanted him, the way he pleasured me... I couldn't stop thinking about having this in my life.

"Then don't," I growled. I grabbed his arm and yanked him down on the bed. He landed on his back and eyes grew wide as I straddled his hips, my legs weak from earlier sexual gratification. My heart beat louder and faster as my hand wrapped itself around Kingston's thick and wet cock, cream from our encounter crowned his base. A shiver of thirst pulsed through my core as I slowly lowered myself down onto his tip. Kingston's eyes darkened and his hips shifted as I enveloped his cock in my pussy.

I gyrated my hips as I threw my head back and moaned wildly. I grabbed Kingston's hand and guided him to my clit, sensitive yet yearning for his touch again. The tips of his fingers swirled on my pearl firmly as my legs tensed again from his cock becoming harder against my tightening core.

Almost on the verge of orgasming again, my hips pumped his thick shaft aggressively. I leaned in and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. With his free hand, Kingston grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my lips deeper, his tongue separating my lips again. I moaned into his mouth as my tongue slipped between his lips and lightly slid over his fangs again. Kingston groaned at the touch on his fangs and his fingers on my clit swirled faster and harder. My body trembled on the fringe of cumming again.

"Kingston... I'm about to cum... " I whispered into his mouth. "Please... Please make me yours," I breathed. I pulled away from our embrace and brushed my wild hair away from my shoulders. I craned my neck towards him, just beneath his lips. Kingston's body tense for a second before his hips thrusted wildly into me and his fingers on my clit swirled me into another wave of orgasm.

All the air in the world couldn't fill my lungs as I cried out in ecstasy over and over. My pussy tightened and pulsed as his fingers let go of my clit and grabbed a handful of my ass. My heartbeat pounded in my ears as my legs twitched and collapsed into his body. Kingston moaned ferociously as his orgasm washed over him, his cock pulsating with warm nectar coating my insides. Kingston's other hand slid into the locks of my hair and he slowly lowered my neck into his mouth.

I winced as two sharp pricks sank into my neck. Slowly, a cold pain spread down from my neck until it tangled with the euphoria of my orgasm. I grabbed Kingston's muscled arm and my nails dug in as pain and pleasure clashed in my body. Cold, deep pain seeped from the fangs in my neck but as Kingston's thick cock stimulated my orgasming pussy, euphoria ripped the pain into shreds. My body tensed and my stomach sank into Kingston's abs. I cried out as thick, ribbons of binding ecstasy wrapped around my body, tightening until they dug deep into my body. My body froze as the ribbons danced around me, slipping between my legs and tightening, my orgasmed core gushing with euphoria.

I gasped as my eyes burst open. As quick as the ribbons bound my body, they slipped away into darkness. Kingston's fangs withdrew from my neck as his dark eyes lightened into a clear, crystal grey. His breath slowly began to feel warm on my face as his unfamiliarly warm hand slid down from my hair down to my face.

"Kingston... You're... Warm."

"It's because of you," Kingston whispered. The corners of his lips pulled up in an affectionate smile as a tear slid from his eye. I let out a hearty laugh as I fully collapsed into his body. His arms wrapped around me as he rolled us so we were laying on our sides. He let out a low, bellowing laugh before bringing me into a sweet, light kiss. Kingston grinned again as he pulled away, a blush spreading across his pale face.

"I... I think I have a bad case of a sweet tooth now, Delilah."

--

Happy Halloween everybody! Halloween is my favourite holiday so I'm so glad I was able to write a story for the contest! If you enjoyed it and feel like leaving a comment or rating, I would really appreciate it. It's been a while since I've written anything too so any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Thanks again for reading!

copyright October 2020 // purpleeduck