Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 12 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ven, we got a ship in close proximity... oh shit, its the DA!" He went into a panic, scrambling for a pistol now strapped to his leg, but began to calm down when another light flashed on at his station.

"Its hailing us...? They don't usually do that. What does it want?"

END

*

Epilogue

Slowly, consciousness returned to him, feeling restoring to his limbs slowly, tingling and painful.

His eyes came into focus but all he could see was black, complete darkness. It wasn't nothing. There was something there, he was sure of it.

He attempted to move, but felt his arms tied behind his back. He was kneeling on the floor, cold metal secured fastened around his ankles, wrists, thighs and tail, collar still tight around his neck.

Suddenly, there was light.

A figure appeared, held in exactly the same fashion as himself but opposite him. Chained to the floor, kneeling and collared, bathed in a cone of brilliant white light shining down from above against the darkness. He couldn't make out the figure's species, but he was reptilian at the very least and stripped naked.

A zero appeared above his head along with a single green light above it.

For a while, there was nothing, just this lone figure in their spotlight.

A loud clack rang out and a second figure appeared, a few meters away from the first. Held in exactly the same fashion and illuminated the same, with the same zero and green light, but this one was tiger female, naked and vulnerable.

Suddenly, a soft chime played.

The zero above the first figure changed.

150.

The chime played again but this time, it was the number above the second figure.

60.

The chime sounded again, the number above the first figure increased.

225.

One final chime played, the firsts number increased again.

250.

Then, nothing. Agonizing silence.

Another minute drifted by and a second amber light flicked on above both figures heads.

More nothing drifted by.

A loud, harsh buzz filled the room and a red light appeared above both of them.

The first figures number flashed green. The second figure's number flashed red.

Another loud buzz filled the room and the lights dropped, leaving only the floating numbers and the traffic-light-like arrangement visible against the darkness.

Then, those details faded too.

A few more cold minutes dragged by.

Suddenly, the light bathed him.

He heard several clicks and clacks. He tried to glance up, but the spotlight was blinding. He looked down at his arms and saw his black scales had stopped bleeding at least.

He took a deep, slow breath and waited. That was all there was to do.

A chime sounded.

There was a brief pause but after a few seconds, another chime played.

Followed by another, faster this time.

And another, faster again.

And another.

And another.

And another.

And another.

And another...