Sweet Venom Arc 03 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leech stopped in her tracks, turning to face Ink properly, several emotions visible briefly over her confused face.

"Awh, Ink. You're gonna give me an erection with talk like that. You sweetie-boo!" Despite her somewhat sarcastic tone, Leech had a glimmer sincerity in her toxic-green eyes. Her tone shifted suddenly to a more serious one.

"Look...I'm... glad I found you. After what Seeth pulled on me... I'm crap at soppy shit so don't expect much more than that. But yeah, good. We stick together, we get what we're owed. God, I'm gonna milk you so fucking hard tonight. Did you know I had to get larger pump tubes in for you? Your ma-hoosive weapon of a dick was too big to fit in my previous apparatus!"

Ink smiled, showing every flesh shredding fang in her maw and the two continued to inspect the ship, both walking with a little more bounce in their step.

"Have you decided what you'll do if we find... her?" Ink asked, her shoulders tensing back up slightly.

"Seeth? Honest to god, no. I don't know what I'd do. I... I kinda miss her."

"Y-you do?" Ink's tentacles flickered more violently, the corners of her mouth twitched.

"I do. I don't know if I should or not... I miss Plasia too. Don't tell anyone else I said that or I'll fuckin' have you. Life was a lot simpler back in our dungeon and, to an extent, I miss it." The venomous czarite's eyes narrowed as memories of her last few days in the dungeon flashed in her mind. "Fuuuucking Diego. UGH! How the hell did that pretty little fuck boy come into our dungeon and leave with two of us?! Nearly three! Moltezz thinks about him everyday, she's utterly obsessed! Something ain't right with that guy. I tell you what, Ink, if we find that little shit-twit, we'll spit-roast him until our dicks kiss in the middle, see him talk his way out of that. Gobble gobble, bitch."

"Can dicks kiss?" Ink paused and pondered the thought heavily for a few seconds.

Really, Ink? Really? I serve up a scandalous thought like that and that is your response? I am wasted here. Leech thought to herself.

"You say the weirdest things sometimes, Leech." Ink continued. "Do you blame Diego for what happened?"

I say the weirdest things? Mrs 'I LIKE TO WATCH THE VEINS POP WITH MY SPECIAL EYES?!' Good grief.

"I abso-fucking-lutely do. I should have insisted on first dibs with him, and broke that bitch in. Instead, he broke us. We invited a bomb into our home, Ink. A fucking stupid, stupidly fuckable, crazy sex bomb - look, the metaphor is falling apart, but my point stands. That guy has done more damage to our cause than anyone else. I know you didn't know Seeth, but she was a fucking asset, that girl got shit done. Now she might be working against us and honestly, that's a scary thought."

"I will subdue her if she works against us." Ink said confidently. "I know you don't want her dead -"

"Cute that you think you could take her." Leech interrupted with a grin. "But you might not get a chance to choose what sort of fight you're having. I hope it doesn't come to that, Ink. I wouldn't want you two to fight. A cockfight, sure. You can rub those fat girls together as much as you please! But an actual fight? I don't like the thought of that. Not one bit."

"Why?" Ink frowned, almost offended.

"Because you might lose, Ink. And the Seeth that I know? She wouldn't hesitate for a second."

*

Sat on her throne of steel and leather, Moltezz stared at the line of fresh marks pushed into her new chambers, each one of them stripped naked and bound at the wrists, chained together by thick, heavy brass chains that rattled as they shuffled in.

Curiously, all of them were male with a black exterior, whether that be fur, scale or skin, all similar to the complexion of a certain lizard. Various states of fear and arousal were present, with some looking eager to impress, others looking more uncertain of their future. Despite their similarities, Moltezz vocalised her disappointment loudly.

"UGH! No! None of these are him! Half of them aren't even close. Shrimpy imitations." She grumbled loudly. "Still, you may serve some use. Mina, do any of these take your fancy?"

Standing next to the throne, Mina twiddled her thumbs. She was still shorter than the average roamer, but had gained at least half a foot in height since her corruption. She was remarkably bustier than before, with tits that spilled out of her already stuffed corset, her skin a more blue hue than previously, and a noticeably, heavy looking bulge currently clad in jet-black leather at her pelvis. She bit her lips as she started to pick out her favourites.

"Hmm. I can see us having some fun with this lot. Do you want me to arrange the same get-up as last time, my queen?"

"Fetch two, five and... twelve. They're the closest." Moltezz ordered, curling her hands over her knees as her fiery halos for eyes burned into the retinas of the captured Marks.

"Right you are, my queen. And the rest?"

"For you and your girls. For all your hard work aboard this station so far."

Mina pumped her fist at her side subtly and marched down from Moltezz's stand. Her heels clicked on the black floor of the chamber, hips swaying side to side with significant swagger in her bouncy step, when her stride was suddenly interrupted.

The goblin's body jerked. She bolted upright and slipped awkwardly, collapsing to the ground as if her spine had a will of its own.

Moltezz raised an unimpressed eyebrow and stared at the collapsed goblin. After a few, silent seconds, Mina pulled herself up and turned to face the molten mistress, confusion and concern etched deeply into her once confident face.

"Who's messing with you now, Mina? Was it Ink?" A flicker of flame danced over Moltezz's shoulders.

"No, my queen! I - I -"

"No? Then, what happened?" Moltezz puzzled, leaning forward in her throne.

"It's Plasia... She's alive."

12