Sweet Venom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego's cute moan was the signal Seeth was looking for and without hesitation, she pushed her fat purple meat into his ass, slowly sinking each lubed up, girthy inch into him, a deep bliss washing through both of them as their hips met with a gentle, melting bump.

The effect was immediate and powerful, his in progress orgasm intensified tremendously and yet more seed oozed forth, which Plasia gulped down hungrily as if her life depended on it, her own initial shyness was now completely rubbed away and she deeply desired to please him more. With his first load blown, she now had permission to touch herself and she did so eagerly, grabbing her own more modestly sized dick and jerking it as she moaned into his dick and pressed her soft, gorgeous lips down to the base of his cock.

At his front, Moltezz squished her massive breasts together, forming a huge cleavage and pushed it into Diego's face, burying him in a mountain of ruby tit, it was very hot to the touch, almost scoldingly so but intensely enjoyable, finding one of her tender nipples, she teased it towards his face and moaned loudly when it landed in his warm mouth.

"Such a good boy... you're doing amazing... stick with us and we'll all feel like this forever..." She ran her hands through his hair and played with his ears lovingly as he lapped and licked at the engorged nipple in his mouth. "You want to be our slut forever, don't you?" She swapped nipples, making sure to rub as much of her tits against his face as she did so, grinning evilly as she watched his lust broken face seize up again and blow another cum load under the table right into Plasia's hungry face.

Seeth began to pound at his ass repeatedly, her heavy fucking shaking the whole table as she drove her love rod into him over and over, copious amounts of goo and cum dripping onto the floor as she groped her own gigantic breasts and wiggled her hips in delight, pressing deep into him. Soon, whatever was left in the male's pleasure wracked body began to ooze out in a constant dribble from his dick, with occasional thicker bursts as Seeth continued to plough him. The image of her own much wider hips and long, thick cock pressing up against his smaller tush was driving her dominating instinct wild, purple on black, a mistress using her toy.

Moltezz pulled her tits back and came a little closer, placing her fingers gently in his mouth which he also sucked on without a second thought, filling her with delight.

"Oh my... such a good boy... you want to please your Queen?" Suddenly, Moltezz's absurdly huge dick appeared in front of him and she roughly shoved it into his mouth, but he was far too pleasure consumed to even try and resist, her dick was so thick and heavy that it barely fit within his mouth, his jaw stretching wide to accommodate the powerful invader, she grabbed his head to keep him still and pumped her tool back and forth slowly, using his head more akin to another fuck hole rather than a blow-job, it seemed like Moltezz was too lust consumed to continue with the playful act of earlier.

Under him, Plasia finally pulled her warm, gooey mouth off his manhood and laid on her back, thrusting her hips up so her own dick laid parallel to his and she jerked them both off together. Whispering "Cum on me-cum on me-cum on me" over and over again quietly as she bucked her hips upwards and rejoiced at the feeling of her dick rubbing up against his. Her dreams came true as yet more seed leaked from his knob and dripped onto her belly, causing her to cum as well, drenching the bottom of the table, his dick and her own belly and tits with significant amounts of sticky blue alien cum.

Moltezz blew shortly after, her sharp thrusts into his throat causing a swelling load of extremely hot jizz to blast into him, it stung greatly at first but changed into a deeply satisfying warm glow within him as she roughly pulled her meat free of his maw with a loud pop as the seal broke. Seeth, who'd been firing off load after load into her lover continued to do so, driving all 13 inches of beautiful alien meat deep to the hilt with wild abandon... It was too much for him, Plasia frotting and jerking him, Seeth pumping deep into his ass, Moltezz using his mouth and throat like a fuck toy... he was in sex heaven but this was too much pleasure for a single person to handle and he blacked out after firing god knows how many loads over Plasia who was mashing her tits together in sheer pleasure and jerking their dicks together hard and fast. He was completely drained dry, his body desperately trying to find more cum to dump out and found nothing remaining, it would have been agonising if it wasn't so pleasurable.

The fucking continued for a couple of hours, Diego floating in and out of consciousness until everyone had had their fill. Plasia laid under the table, panting heavily, covered in her own and Diego's cum. Seeth pulled her cock out finally with a loud slurping noise and fell backwards, needing to sit for a few minutes and Moltezz stood back, proud, surveying the scene as her cock dribbled out lashings of thick orange seed over the floor. The dungeon flooring was completely plastered in various different coloured goos and cum, dripping loudly from the used man as they all sat around, all that could be heard was the dripping liquids and the furious panting of the group.

"I think, with a bit of training... some dietary adjustments and perhaps some help from Leech, we can get this man to the height of absolute pleasure. I simply must sample his rear sometime, Seeth, you looked like you were in heaven!"

The aliens continued to talk. Through the euphoric blur of pleasure and sex Diego tried to understand what they were saying; they were trying to break him, he knew that much, but he still couldn't see the bigger picture - why were they kidnapping people, and what were they turning them into? Although this sort of sex was without doubt, the best he'd ever had, it wasn't going to stop him from finding out exactly what was happening, and putting an end to it if need be. But for the moment, he was at their mercy and thankfully, Seeth seemed intent on looking after him.

He came to properly a little later in a shower room with Seeth, who was washing him down gently, admiring every inch of his body as she did so.

"Hey, Seeth...." He was tired and aching but still felt incredible all over.

"Diego! I was wondering when you'd wake up!"

He slowly blinked and looked about, and noticed that Plasia was also in the shower room, washing herself down. Seeth saw him looking over at her. "I... felt bad for Plasia and said she could stay with us for the night, seeing as she did such a good job with you..."

Plasia looked over and gave the pair a nervous yet grateful smile, then turned away as she continued to shower, Diego's eyes fixated on her butt as the bubbles were washed away. How the hell am I still horny after all that?! What's going on with me?

"Listen, Diego. I... won't be here tomorrow. I need to pop out to... to do... to do some... stuff... So I'm asking Plasia to stay with you in my chambers and keep you company. Is that okay?"

He nodded and placed a hand of Seeth's face, rubbing her cheek lovingly. The warm steam and soft droplets of water were already cleansing away the sins of the last few hours, leaving Diego exposed to what the next day would have in store for him.

Soon enough, all three were cleaned off and Diego was escorted back to Seeth's bed by the two towering aliens, a platter of food waiting for them. As he walked back, sandwiched between the two beautifully plump, curvaceous, loving creatures, a forbidden thought seeped into his mind; he wondered if he should bother resisting at all... Tonight he would go to sleep, surrounded by tempting, bountiful, exotic lovers, pinned by pleasure...

Little did Diego know that all hell was about to break loose, and it was coming straight for his chamber.

12