Sweeter than Honey Ch. 02

Story Info
Lark & Honey go to france.
1.4k words
4.5
604
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers

The next morning, Lark's eyes slowly peaked open to see Honey lying next to him on her back, completely vulnerable looking. He noticed his arm was over her waist as well, probably done subconsciously in his sleep. He caught himself smiling at her restful sleeping face as he sat up, admiring her underappreciated beauty.

She shifted and softly grunted when the light spilling between the window curtains hit her eyelids, prompting her to turn on her side, back to him and the window. He frowned as she turned away, unable to examine her facial features anymore. Lark pushed up off the bed, only to realize from when he slid out of the covers that he was only in his underwear with a visibly large erection.

Morning wood was nothing new, but he didn't want Honey catching him being so indecent. He quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants then moved to the kitchen to start making them breakfast. Halfway through his cooking, the smell of the food had woken Honey up, Lark smiling over as she rubbed her eyes and looked at him with a sleepy expression.

"Good morning, I made pancakes, eggs and bacon." He used the spatula to point to her dish, already plated and ready to eat with a glass of orange juice.

"Are you trying to fatten me up more?" Honey playfully chuckled as she slid out of the bed and stepped in the bathroom to change out of the crimson dress from the night before.

"Mmm maybe? If you got skinny, I'd have nothing to hold onto," He snickered as he teased, but somehow his words were always uplifting Honey and her insecurity about her weight.

Honey stepped out of the bathroom in a black tank and matching black shorts, Lark nearly dropped his spatula as he saw her very exposed body come into sight. "Gosh, you really know how to cook Lark. Your future wife is gonna make you the house husband," She giggled as she sat down in front of her plate, pouring a thick glob of syrup that began to disperse over her pancakes.

Lark had his plate in hand as he sat down and set it in front of him on the table. "I hope she likes my cooking as much as you," His said with a warm grin toward her direction, her typical response by blushing and smiling meekly.

Both their phones vibrated; the same text appeared from the chief. "Intel received; no further persistence needed. Collect your belongings and head back for a debrief."

Honey's eyes widened as she looked up at Lark who had a mouth full of pancakes. "Wow... You're too good at this, Lark."

"Couldn't have done it without ya," He winked.

"Yeah right... I didn't do much-"

"Hush," He set his fork down and caressed her cheek with his thumb, her cheeks burning a deep maroon, "You know I can't do these missions by myself." Her small hand gently clasped over his, nuzzling her face into his palm.

Honey felt a sudden surge of desire and felt safe in his presence, wishing the moment would never end. But she knew that wouldn't be the case, unfortunately.

Back at the agency, a week had passed since the successful mission, only to be called back in by the chief for their next assignment. Honey and Lark stood side by side, Larks hands dangling to his sides and Honey's hands were behind her back, fiddling nervously.

"This next assignment involves a group of women, more specifically 3 women. They're representatives for the underground market, involved in illegal dealings and investments. You'll need to access their records which were rumored to be on a flash drive that one of the women always carry with them for safety. It sounds backwards I know, but it's not your job to judge, only to retrieve and bring it back." The chief cleared his throat as he set a folder containing the women's appearances and backgrounds stored inside. "Honey can try to weasel in as a new recruit or a good friend, it doesn't matter. Or Lark could use his infamous charms again, doesn't matter. Just get that flash drive."

"Hey hey, 'infamous'? I'm a bit hurt," Lark smiled wickedly as he held his hands up.

"Yeah yeah, smartass. Just make a plan or improvise, don't matter to me."

"Yes sir," Honey stood straight up as she bowed and left the room with Lark.

As they entered the hallway toward the elevator, Lark spoke up quietly to Honey, "If you'd like, you can hang back and I can seduce the women. Then you can search their pockets for the drive while they're distracted."

"Won't they feel my hand?" Honey's big blue eyes looked up at Lark with confusion.

"Not if they're drunk and entertained enough," He winked and patted her shoulder, pushing the first-floor button on the elevator panel.

That was the plan, until they actually came face to face with the trio.

When arriving in France where the trio of women were rumored to be, Lark unfortunately barely spoke any French, so he was confused when trying to navigate their hotel room. But when he saw Honey speaking fluent French to the taxi driver, his jaw dropped with amazement.

"Wow Honey, you're quite resourceful." Lark grinned warmly as he nudged her shoulder with his.

"Oh it's uh nothing.. Just a couple classes I took in high school.."

"Still," His fingers brushed a lock of hair behind her ear, "Very impressive."

Honey cleared her throat and tried to hide her embarrassment, "So Uhm--The group of women call themselves "Hypnotica", Right? Are they here to distribute black market items?"

"Actually, the opposite. They're supposedly transferring products as well as taking some back to sell in America."

Honey took a deep breath and nodded, "Alright.. But you should let me handle everything else." She smiled up at him, Lark smiled back.

"Pfft.. You'd think I'd try to communicate in French with the A1 knowledge I have?" He chuckled and ruffled her hair adoringly.

Honey scrunched her nose as they entered the hotel, "Well... at least theres a bed... and sorta a shower?"

They looked over at the doorless bathroom and the shower was just a spout and two knobs on the wall and a drain on the floor, no curtain for privacy. Honey swallowed nervously when she imagined Lark showering in that space.

"Well, if you want, I can stay out of view while you shower." Lark smiled with reassurance as he set his suitcase down on the more worn-out bed.

"S-sure.."

Her small hands shook as she undid the zipper to her case and pulled out a casual outfit for tonight's mission, as well as some toiletries. She turned on the shower and waited for the hot water, only to find out there was no hot water. She sighed and turned off the spicket, then set her towel down on the bed and groaned.

"There's no hot water..."

"What like.. At all?"

"Nope..."

"Oh... Shit." Lark stood up to test the shower's water to see if he could get it started, unfortunately he encountered the same issue Honey did.

"I got an idea. Wait here."

Honey did as she was told and sat on the bed, watching the only static channel on the small TV. Meanwhile, Lark had a pot of water boiling over the stove.

Honey felt herself getting tired until she heard Lark yell "Done!" as he took the boiled pot of water in the bathroom. She followed behind closely and watched him set it down on a step stool.

"There. I know it's not much at least you can wash your body." Lark smiled and patted her back softly. She smiled quietly and nodded to show her gratitude, then began to undress as he left.

"Hey, do you-" As Lark turned back to speak to Honey, he noticed she was already stripped down to her underwear, his eyes widening at her curvy and "bigger" figure.

She wasn't fat but by no means was she skinny either, he took good note of that. His eyes couldn't look away even though he knew he should, watching her slide off the underwear to her ankles and kicking them off.

Lark caught himself in the moment and quickly turned away from the frame back to the beds to give her privacy, his heart still fluttering over seeing her nearly naked backside. It took him lying on the bed with his face in the pillow to calm himself down.

"Oh god.." He murmured into the fabric of the case, "This is gonna be a long weekend."

EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers