69: BBW Camping, SSBBW Bedroom

Story Info
Awkward start with BBW gets a 2nd chance at sexy redemption.
2.6k words
4.49
6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends and I were a couple years out of high school. Despite this, we were all pretty lame. Some of us were still virgins, and the rest weren't very sexually experienced. Myself included. There were a few girls coming to this camping trip that were from our grad year, but it had been a while since I had seen them, and I was hoping for some kind of action.

We all met at the campsite, and slowly figured out who might be staying where. Tara was my expected partner, in my mind anyways. I was hoping she'd want to stay in my tent alone.

No dice. She told me straight up that she'd be with another guy. Ah well.

Then Violet came to my tent. She was shy, chubby, and not the prettiest girl. But cute. I wasn't some stud anyway. But she was nice, and I knew she crushed on me a bit. I liked chubby girls. My heart skipped a beat when she appeared at my tent. It was good to see her.

I invited her in as it started to rain. We were drinking a little, and we started to make out. It was nice having the privacy, even if it was a flimsy tent. The rain drowned out the kissing sounds and awkward silences.

I took it further. I undid her belt and eventually shimmied off her jeans. I took mine off too. We lost the shirts. I was feeling her body up all over as we kissed. She wore a mismatched pair of lime green undies and a pink bra. She didn't have very big boobs, and most of her curves were in her belly and bum. I tried to pull her on top of me but she seemed either reluctant or clueless.

I was pretty inexperienced, and I rarely talked during foreplay. I just never knew what to say. So I tried again, pulling her big soft thigh on top of my junk. That felt nice. She clued in and clumsily mounted me. She seemed careful to not put weight on me.

My true intentions were that I badly wanted to try 69. I had never done it and barely grasped the concept, but I knew I needed Violet's pussy in my face. Hard to say if she would go for it. I tumbled her off me carefully as we continued kissing. I liked kissing, but it could get a little old after a bit.

Now I kissed her as I pivoted around, and stopped kissing her face. I kissed down to her bra, and her tummy. The tent wasn't dark enough for her not to feel self conscious I guess; She writhed around a little when I kissed her big stomach. I could see stretch marks, and it was exciting to kiss what she might have hated about herself.

Now I found myself at her underwear, and i pulled them off with her assistance as she shifted her weight so I could pop them off. She wasn't shaved. There was soft brown hair in her crotch, and she smelled strong. Not unpleasant but strong.

Now I faced the same issue, trying to get her on top of me. I pulled at her thigh again, as I laid on my back a little. The air mattress was squeaky and awkward at times. I was worried that she didn't want to continue until I felt her sit up and throw her leg over me. Her plush thigh rubbed against my face, and she settled above my head.

I was staring into her pussy, inches from my face. Her hair only partially obscured it. I also noticed her asshole above it. Also a little hairy. I leaned in to do something, so I wasn't just leering into her bum. I started licking her pussy. I had never done it before, to anyone, and I really didn't know what to do. I didn't know about the clit, so I just licked. She tasted a little bitter at first but it got better the more I kept rubbing my tongue over her.

When I first started she flinched a little, but soon relaxed and rested a little more weight on me. Her belly was warm and a little sweaty on my chest. She pulled my junk out of my underwear and starting pumping me. A little too rough, but slow. I wasn't about to complain.

I didn't have a strategy so I just kept licking. I could tell I had a pube or two in my mouth but I didn't dwell on it. I wasn't bold enough to lick her asshole, but I stole some small sniffs in between licking. It was musky, but my mind was blown I was sniffing a woman's ass.

Suddenly, she leaned forward a little and she put her mouth over me. She started sucking a little too hard, and I was given zero warning from my body that I was about to cum. My junk pulsed and I felt her stop sucking in surprise. It felt like she drooled it back out with her mouth half open, as something ran down my leg. I twitched at the pleasure and she took it that I was done and I wanted her off now. I didn't say otherwise, but I would have been content licking her all night.

We both said sorry at the same time, and laughed. I cleaned myself up and we pretty much went to sleep.

The next morning was a little awkward, and our conversation was about our plans that day.

We didn't see each other for many years after that, and never kept in touch.

I dwell on that night sometimes. I regretted being so silent. Also for my premature mess with no warning. Mostly I just thought of it as a fond, awkward memory of a sexual experience.

Six years later, Violet reached out to me. Got my number from a friend of a friend and we agreed to meet up. We were both single, and I've had a bit more experience since then. Even if we just talked it would be nice to chat confidently with someone who I always wished I could have kept in touch with.

She arrived at my door while my roommate was away for the weekend. I opened the door to find that Violet had put on weight. She was chubby then but now she was extra curvy. She was also covered in tattoos.

"I know, I'm fat as fuck now." She laughed and smiled with a strong sense of confidence.

"You look great," I said. "And I think you know it." She came in and we grabbed some beers from the fridge. We caught up about drama and work stuff while I casually checked her out. Teal streak in her dark hair, her tits filled out, and her belly extended out under her blue tank top. She could have been pregnant.

Her ass doubled in size. It was impossible not to stare at as she toured my small apartment. Black yoga pants that seemed soft yet impossibly stretchy. She caught me staring.

"Jeez, don't blow your load already!" She winked and I was taken aback by her possible reference to our night in the tent.

"I can last much longer these days. Almost ten minutes," I said with a smile. She laughed. It was like we remedied all my regrets in a single moment.

"I felt awful. I was such a dork and I just didn't have any way to warn-"

She crossed the room as I spoke and interrupted me with a wet kiss.

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm not." She took my hand. I followed her to my roommates bedroom. She spun and pushed me to the bed.

"Oh, this isn't my-"

She pounced on me, nimbly leaping and straddling me as we bounced hard on the bed. She started kissing me and settled her hips down on me with zero shame of her weight. It was so fucking sexy.

"I wasn't before," Violet said, "But I'm loud in the bedroom now. I'm going to talk about how horny you make me. How good you feel." Her breath smelled minty and her kisses were voracious. "I want to hear about how much you like my body."

Violet had changed. Not just bigger and sexier but she was immensely confident in her skin and I was insanely turned on.

I made it clear I understood. "So, you don't mind me saying that I like how big your ass got? How it's driving me crazy?" I reached both hands and squeezed her giant mountains of flesh.

She kissed me roughly. "Good start." Her deodorant smelled like pears, and her sweat smelled oddly arousing. I was hard pretty quick, and she felt it. She grinded on me for a few seconds and said, "I wonder...do you still like the number 69?"

Despite my joke earlier, I was legitimately concerned I could last a minute under Violet right now. Between her passion and her size, I was overwhelmed.

"Damn Vi, how can I say no?"

"I used to think about our night all the time. You were the first guy to go down on me. The first dick in my mouth."

"You were the first for me for those too. I got a little better since then."

"I'll bet," she said. She pulled back and rolled off the bed. She starting undressing. She paused, and raised an eyebrow. I laughed and followed suit from my roommates bed.

She was naked in under a minute. I took in her body. Tats everywhere, pierced nipples, and rolls galore. Fair skin. Shaved fupa under her huge belly that seemed like it was forming a second pair of tits below her own.

"You have the hottest body I've ever seen." I was honest even if she figured I was just honoring my pledge to tell her how much I liked her body.

"Aw. You're actually in shape. I'm just shapely." She advanced. "Dick's just as big as I remember." She stared at it with a desire that couldn't be feigned. I didn't argue with her about the size. She joined me on the bed and crawled into position.

"You might like bigger girls, but sure you can handle all this?" She gave me zero time to respond as I found myself in a familiar place. Her thick thigh dragged across my face and I was back where I was all those years ago. Almost.

Her ass was way bigger, and her pussy was shaved. Her asshole was more concealed by cheeks this time around. But I could still see that it was one place she either couldn't reach or couldn't bother. The was a little patch of hair around it.

"I know," she said, as if reading my thoughts, "I missed a spot. It's a chore." She giggled with no shame in her tone.

I thought I'd try to seem as bold and confident as her. I pulled her cheek open with a free hand and gave her asshole a few licks. "I like it just the way it is."

She moaned a little. "Whoa. This isn't like last time, huh." She moaned again as I found her clit with my tongue and got to work. No, it wasn't like last time. Her flavor was putting me over the edge, and that's when she put me in her mouth.

Damn, maybe it might be like last time.

"Fuck I'm wet. You're eating me out so fucking good!" Her voiced was sensual and a little out of breath.

Her technique had been perfected since then. A warm tongue gracefully swirled around my tip and shaft and back again. She popped me out to talk. "If you're going to cum, just tap my ass." She was speaking in a hushed tone.

"Yeah," I said, half laughing, licking in between my words. "I can give you a heads up this time."

"I just want you to know that this time, it's going down my throat, into this big squishy belly." She pushed it upon chest, as it sloshed around on top of me. Jesus. I just hoped I could actually finish her in time.

"Fuck, that's hot Vi. You have the sexiest belly. But if I don't get there before you, don't get up. I need you to cum too."

She laughed, and I felt her wobble all around me. "I can cum anytime, that's also why I asked you to tap. It's always better when it's the same time. Keep going. You can lick wherever you want, too." She popped me back in.

I took her suggestion and moved my tongue to her ass again. I liked the harsh taste earlier. I needed more.

I used both hands this time to pry her cheeks apart. This time I just pushed my tongue inside, wiggling circles inside her rim. She moaned with me inside her mouth.

I let go of her ass and her massive bottom swallowed my face. It was dark and there was no air. I pulled out so I wouldn't finish too early.

"Mmm." She hummed as I found her clit again. "I think I'm close. Like, I want to cum now. You ready big boy?"

I was dripping with pussy juice and smelled like ass sweat. Course I was ready.

"Fuck yeah. Hey Vi."

"Yeah?" She was breathless.

"Fuck my face."

"I was planning on it. Get some air now so I don't kill you later."

She went for it. Sucking me twice as vigorously and mashing her pussy against my face. I lost her clit. It was seconds for me. I tapped her ass quickly.

She viciously humped my face as I came. Deep spasms rushed through my body as I unloaded in her mouth. I moaned into her and she kept humping as I finished spurting. She swallowed, and sat up, sitting hard on my face.

My nose was forced inside her pussy hole, and she grinded her clit against my mouth. She had sealed her hips over my air supply, and she didn't know or care. As I started to worry, She pulsed, and I was flooded with wetness as she moaned loud and proud.

She leaned forward and allowed me to breathe. "Sorry baby! I almost killed you with my pussy!" She laughed, and surprised me by falling on her stomach against me, pinning me again. She was lying flat with her head near my thighs and my head between hers.

I could breathe fine but my arms were trapped under her belly.

"Nope. I'm invincible. That was...fucking insane, Violet. I fucking loved every second."

"Me too. I never used anybody like THAT before. I was pretty rough." She giggle and shifted a little.

"Not getting up yet?" I wiggled my hands under her.

"Nah, you're good there. I'm a little sleepy. Might nap a minute. We can have sex later if you want."

I figured she was serious about the nap as she wasn't budging. "Sex is good. Am I comfy?"

She shifted around again and nestled a little closer to my face. "Mmm-hmm." My lips were just below her own. I was staring into that colossal ass again. "Can you breathe?"

I nodded. "Yeah. But I'm not sleepy. Cool if I just lay here trapped under your sexy body and stare at your junk until you get up?"

She sighed. "Yup. Thanks again for inviting me. This beats camping."

I inhaled deeply her womanly scents, with her heat all around me.

"This beats camping."