All Comments on 'Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 01'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read as your other stories 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This experiment into the daddy/ daughter was as hot if not hotter then your previous stories.

Well done

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JiZenJiZenover 2 years ago

Well you did it again.....5 big *

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Scorching hot. All those girls will be the death of him but what a way to go.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Dam that's hot as hell! The story was picking up speed and getting good, but when he spent the night with Hannah it pushed me over the top. Wish I could cum as often as Mark, but I'm a hell of a lot older than he is. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapters with Katie and the other girls.

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

Keep writing this 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

bogg99bogg99over 2 years ago

Other than the occasional grammatical errors, which proofreading would have caught, this is a highly sexually charged story that promises and delivers. Thanks, looking forward to next chapters.

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

can't wait for the rest of the story

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Too long and slow, and not descriptive enough. You need a good editor to cut out all the fluff.

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

Not too long or slow. The storyteller has a lot to tell and is doing a great job. I think the storyteller might have broken the first part, before the finalization of the divorce, into a separate chapter. But that is not editing as it moves smoothly.

That's the point. Erotica is in the head. Getting into Mark's head as he comes to term with all these things is fascinating. And look where the storyteller ends this chapter, with a promise to look even deeper into Mark after the wife but before the girls.

I'm hooked.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

This first chapter was excellent. The introduction was especially good. I’m looking forward to the second chapter. Thanks.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

HOT!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

66676667over 2 years ago

Quite enjoyed the story. I would like future chapters of similar “fluff” and descriptive content.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

TO SP9983:

You wouldn’t recognize well crafted prose erotica if it bit you on your puny pudendum (which some chipmunk should do).

You should stick to watching porn with a jar of Vaseline and a dirty sock, since your feeble reading ability cannot handle much more than a primary primer.

I’m amazed that you made the full seven pages without a near cerebral hemorrhage. (Unless you wrote this review after struggling through two pages without something to wank about.)

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

What a lucky daddy that Mark is we never had anything like that, mind you we never had room for a swimming pool in our Lancashire garden didn't have that weather either, still, it makes a good read in these bitterly cold winter days. You see I'm even further north now than we were then. Brrr!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This lowkey felt like a wank story the way Mark just seemed to be all cool with becoming sexual with his daughters rather quickly, but that's just my interpretation. However, considering pretty much all of your stories contain a degree of heartbreak, romance and drama I'm sure it won't all be like that. I'm glad the thing with Melissa is going to be explained, I was worried it was going to be brushed over. I suspect her and Claire will pop up throughout this story

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter. A very good story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was ready for the next chapter(s). I was a little disappointed they are not here yet. Good story. I have enjoyed reading it.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 2 years ago

5 full stars for this offering!

Sorry to admit, but this is my first reading of one of your stories. Rest assured, now that you have been added to my favorite author list, I will soon correct that. Promise me you will not do a "one and done" story with the Daddy- Daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NICE, NICE, VEY NICE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy shit!!! This story was incredible!! I loved how daddy had so much control waiting for the weekend.. being so careful with his beautiful girls. He is such a good kind daddy.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

This maybe a similar comment left regarding other stories but I can only tell the truth. I loved it and am now looking forward to reading the rest.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 2 years ago

This was an awesome.read 5 stars looking forward to.more.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

A little tedious at first but then it got better and of course ended with a bang. :-)

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Wrong in every way. Another chapter is waiting, and I'm not. On to two, two girls too go (!)

A house rule I would love too see, just panties and short lacy tops.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cheating on your spouse after so many years of marriage is one thing... but doing it when you have 2 daughters who would be devastated by it? Christ, some people are just truly fucked up. I'm surprised Mark could even bring himself to touch her. The incredible restraint he showed and somehow still managing to fuck her (hate fuck) despite what she did is truly inspiring. The things you do for the ones you truly love - in his case, his 2 daughters.

That whole cheating revelation scene where Claire gets her ass handed to her was quite haunting. Very powerful stuff. As I read it, I vocalized the characters and was able to channel a surprising amount of emotion into it. Even had myself in tears at one point because of it. Very well done with that writing :)

That pool scene was a bit awkward for me and made me think, "oh no, please, no sharing bullshit, don't ruin this one, not when you've build it up so perfectly thus far!" I read on hoping it would remain purely about the father and his daughters but I suspect all the friends will get some action soon enough. Hopefully after that, it will remain purely father and daughters. The masturbation scene afterwards with his daughters putting on a show was wonderful, especially when Hannah squirted. Very hot stuff. I wonder if Katie is a squirter, too.

It became clear that he was going to fuck all of his daughters' friends, and not just the one time. He considered them family as did his daughters, especially Kelly. Still, I'd rather he just stuck with the daughters. I think it would have been more special overall. But that's just a personal preference of mine when reading these types of stories. I did make a certain kind of sense in the story though; it didn't feel like just some random fucking for the sake of it, so I'll give you that.

"Daddy, you're my forever and ever." Goddamn if that isn't the most precious and beautiful thing a daughter could ever say to her father. I welled up a little when I read that :) I swear your writing at times feels like it has literally plucked thoughts and sentiments from my head and weaved them into your story.

Anyway, time to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was fantastic. I'm a retired journalist and must say you tell a story that the reader cannot walk away from. You should write Romance books!. Become a Journalist if you aren't already! HOT, HOT, HOT!

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

OK, and so on to the next chapters . . . .

Lupercal16Lupercal162 months ago

I'm gonna be honest, this version of the story really didn't do anything for me, as I expected it wouldn't; I mostly read it out of curiosity. I much preferred the romance with Melissa in the previous part, for my taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES