Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 02

Story Info
The life of a father and the love of his twin daughters.
11.5k words
4.8
49.4k
108

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,343 Followers

A/N -- Hello all. Feedback and comments were far more positive than I expected. Hope you enjoy this chapter and the next three as well. As I said at the end of Chapter One, this chapter and the next three are half the length of the first chapter.

More comments and feedback appreciated as always.

*****

Mark

That night and morning with Hannah had been, I'll admit, it had been one of the best days and nights of my life. Anything that came close to that only included them. The day they were born. And pretty much every day since then. I loved my daughters. And now... Well, I guess you could say I loved my daughters.

I had expected Hannah to be far more emotional than she had been that night. She'd always worn her heart on her sleeve, but I think she had wanted what happened so much, she was far too happy to break down in tears every five minutes. But making love with my daughter? Nothing would feel better. I knew that in my heart already.

But that question she asked that morning... I hadn't expected it. My daughters knew everything that happened between Claire and I. They asked questions, I answered them. I held no secrets. They knew what I'd put up with, what I'd endured, to ensure they would remain in my life full-time. I was one of the few success stories when it came to fathers taking sole custody. Claire hadn't helped herself. I was able to prove I was the primary caregiver. The courts simply couldn't award her custody, and once she signed that agreement, and Melissa argued...

Melissa... I hadn't expected Hannah to ask about her, though I also understood why.

"Daddy, we know what happened with Claire. But what happened with Melissa? She made you happy. Katie and I could see it..."

I lowered my head because it still hurt after two years. I'd had three years to deal with Claire and the pain she caused me by the time I kicked her out of the house. By the time we came to that night, I lived on the hate I felt for her. But Melissa? If ever in my life there was a 'What if?' or 'What might have been', she was it. Hannah recognised it immediately, sitting on my lap and cuddling me. My girls hated seeing me upset, and I was rarely angry in front of them. Even during the worst days with Claire, I would disappear to the garage and work out whenever I was angry.

"Take a seat, sweetheart," I said softly, "I guess I never did tell you."

I finished breakfast, then stood and gestured to the living room. Sitting on the couch, Hannah sat to my right, Katie to my left. Kelly looked a little left out, so I opened my legs, gestured to the floor. Once she sat down, she leaned against my leg as I played with her hair. I put anything I had to say to the back of my mind when she started to cry. That set off Katie and Hannah, lifting Kelly easily, placing her on my lap and cuddling her. "Move in," I whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You obviously need love. Your mother is... Well, I know her reputation."

"She's too busy doing other things."

I glanced at my daughters. "We'll drive to her house, pack what she needs. Can you share a room with her?"

Katie smiled. "Of course, Daddy. It's a permanent sleepover. She can sleep with either of us."

"Kelly?"

She turned and straddled me, burrowing her head into my shoulder, sobbing harder than even Hannah at her most emotional moments. She might have been an eighteen-year-old woman, but I was left thinking she'd been left empty of love for too long. Hannah and Katie cuddled into us. "You have two sisters and a daddy now," Hannah whispered, seeing her cheeks were wet, "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

I sighed. "Because there's nothing we could have done. Now we can," I said sadly. I let Kelly calm down before I sighed again. "Okay, you really want to know about Melissa?"

"Is it sad, Daddy?" Hannah whispered.

"It is a little bit. It's more a case of..." I sighed. Just thinking about it still called momentary pain. "It's a case of breaking up with her actually hurt more than Claire."

"Oh..."

I cleared my throat. "So you obviously know Melissa was my divorce lawyer. We got to know each other well while that was going on. She was obviously beautiful, and rather quickly, there was a lot of flirting going on, despite everything. She knew I found her attractive, and there was no missing she liked what she saw in return. Once the divorce was final, we actually kept in touch."

I paused and wondered if I should be honest. That wasn't quite the truth. The day I received the paperwork confirming the divorce was final, I met Melissa in her office and we made love on the couch in her office. And I mean made love. I have no doubt we'd fallen for each other during those few short months. It just took a long time to admit those feelings.

"Once my divorce was final, Melissa and I made love rather quickly," I admitted, "She knew I was dating, so at that time, we were not exclusive. It suited her at the time, knowing she wasn't ready for anything serious. She dated. I dated. You remember Suzy?"

"Oh, she really liked you, Daddy," Katie replied, giggling, "I still wonder if she regrets not trying to snag you for herself."

"We did meet Tanya once. She was very pretty," Hannah added.

"Did you have sex with Cassandra?" Katie wondered.

"I did," I confessed, "She admitted before the divorce that she'd always fancied me. She split up with her boyfriend six months after our divorce. She knew I couldn't be with her permanently. Too much of a reminder of her sister. But the sex was..." I glanced left and right. "Sure you want to hear?" They both nodded. "The sex was better than anything I ever had with your mother. To be fair, that's probably unfair on Claire, simply because I find it difficult to remember the good times after what she did. But I knew Cassandra had always liked me. We made love a few times, but she knew it would never be more than that. Would have made the holidays too awkward."

"When did you and Melissa become something more?" Hannah asked.

"I reckon a year to eighteen months after my divorce. We went from seeing each other once a month, to once a fortnight, to once a week, before we were basically dating and exclusive. That's when I brought her here the first time. She knew you already, of course. And I loved her. I mean really loved her. I'd have done anything for her." I took a deep breath. I could talk about Claire and feel nothing. I tried not to think about Melissa at all. It was still a raw wound.

Kelly cuddled me tighter. "It's okay, Daddy," she whispered, "We're here for you."

I lifted her chin and kissed her properly. Didn't make her cry this time. Once I pulled back, and saw the smile on her face, Katie and Hannah started to giggle. "She's in love, Daddy," Hannah whispered.

"Do you blame her, Hannah?" Katie asked, no doubt rhetorical.

Kelly cuddled into me again, stroking her back, my daughters snuggling to either side. "I'll admit, it does still hurt. We dated. She adored you two. She really did. She loved staying here with me, getting up to eat breakfast as a family, coming here at the end of the day, sitting down to eat as a family, sitting on this very couch, watching bad TV as a family. But I wanted more. I wanted her as more. I wanted to marry her and have more children. I wanted a son and daughter with her, at the very least..."

I trailed off. "She didn't want that?" Katie asked sadly.

"She loved me. She trusted me in a way. But she was wounded. Far too wounded by what happened to her regarding her ex-husband and ex-best friend. I was ready to propose and she knew it was coming. So she broke up with me. She knew it was going to rip my heart out again. She hated herself for it because she loved me so much. But she just couldn't do it again."

"Sounds like she needs therapy," Katie said.

"Perhaps. At least she broke up with me before I actually proposed."

"Do you still speak to her?" Hannah wondered.

"Sometimes. I don't want her out of my life. It's difficult for both of us because those feelings have barely diminished. Now that I'm with my daughters, and soon to be you, Kelly, perhaps that will help me deal with how I still feel about her. That break up was harder than with your mother because I was still in love with her when she ended it. I knew, that same day, she didn't want to end it. The way she kissed me once we left the pub we were in suggested it. She clung to me, not wanting to let me go. I had to let her go instead..."

"Daddy," Hannah whimpered, feeling her soft kisses on my cheek.

I had to wipe my eyes and take a deep breath. "It's okay. Never told anyone that. Not even Bill. I just couldn't. I just told everyone we split up without giving a reason. After all I'd been through with Claire, I couldn't deal with the pity and sympathy again. I was thinking about wedding bells and little kids whenever I was with her. At heart, I know she thought the same things, but she just wasn't ready. If she's ever ready, then I can only hope the man she's with treats her like she deserves. She's the best of us at heart, but her ex-husband and ex-best friend tore her heart out and she's still carrying it on her heart and soul."

"You still love her," Kelly stated, her head still resting against my chest.

"Part of me always will. Like part of me will always love Claire, though that love is because of my daughters. If not for Hannah and Katie, I'd feel nothing for her. Melissa is different. Part of me understands why. In our hearts and our souls, we're both a little damaged after what happened to us. Let's be honest, apart from her, I've not really looked at settling down with anyone. And now I am where I am today..."

Hannah leaned close to my ear. "I love your big dick in my tight little pussy, Daddy," she breathed.

"I loved it too, sweetheart." I turned to look at Katie. "And now I'll make love with my other daughter tonight." Squeezing Kelly, "And after that, I'll make love with you too."

"Can I call you 'daddy'?" Kelly asked.

"You can call me anything you want, gorgeous."

She looked up and I wiped her cheeks with a thumb. "I never had a daddy," she whispered.

"Then I'll be yours for as long as you need."

"Rest of my life?"

"If that's what you need, I'll gladly do it."

Hannah and Katie joined the group hug. It was a rather emotional morning for all of us, or so it seemed. The three girls eventually left me alone for a couple of hours as I wanted to go work out. No surprise I had an audience as I worked the rowing machine before doing some weights. I had a good sweat going by the time I was finished, my three daughters, as that's how I'd see them going forward, gathered around me. "You're so fucking hot," Kelly said.

"Want to join in?" I glanced over the three of them. "If I get a cycle machine and treadmill, it's something we can do together. I've been thinking about it, but I usually use this time for myself. I get my thoughts in order, that sort of thing,"

"Are you sure?" Katie asked, "We wouldn't want to intrude."

"I am. It'll be good fun, keep each other motivated. And I have a feeling you'll enjoy the show when I'm doing certain things."

Soft hands immediately moved up and down my arms. "I think we'll love the show, Daddy," Hannah whispered in a tone that suggested she was turned on.

I picked her up and carried her over to the weight bench. She giggled as I pulled down her shorts and panties, quickly striping off my sweaty shirt and shorts. I glanced at Katie and Kelly, who sat on the stairs to watch us. Hannah spread her legs and her pussy. "You want this again, Daddy?"

"We're going to make love then I'll take the three of you out for lunch."

"Cum in me, Daddy, then I'll put on panties and keep your cum in my pussy the entire time."

"Fucking hell, Hannah!" Katie exclaimed.

Lifting her up, I made her squeal as I lay down instead, resting her on my lap and easily sliding my cock inside her. She figured out how to move rather quickly, her hands resting on my chest, and she was bouncing up and down on my cock rather happily a few seconds later. I glanced across at Katie and Kelly, both of them smiling, looking rather excited. "Love you, Daddy," Katie called out.

"I want you so much," Kelly added. I was beginning to understand just how much that young woman seemed to love me.

Returning my focus to Hannah, she rode me as hard as she had earlier that morning, I sat up so I could give those perfect little breasts of hers some attention. She loved that, her hands now around my back, figuring out how to ride me as I suckled at her breasts, kissing her neck before I kissed her properly, sliding my tongue in her mouth.

Her first orgasm tore through her body, feeling her arms tighten around me. "Keep riding me, sweetheart," I whispered, "I love your tight little pussy."

She rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you so much, Daddy," she whimpered.

"I can't even begin to describe how much I love my daughters, sweetheart," I whispered back.

She leaned back just enough so I could kiss her, my tongue exploring her mouth once again. I felt her pussy grip my cock like a vice as she enjoyed another orgasm. She had to break the kiss to cry out as she enjoyed herself, whimpering and pleading for me to cum inside her. I easily lifted her up and turned her so she lay on her back, spreading her legs wide so I could start to pump into her. She was now begging me to cum inside her. I'd seen her emotional but this was something else. "Cum in me. Cum in me," she almost chanted.

"Wow," Katie whispered. I glanced to see she was sitting next to Kelly, holding hands. "So beautiful."

Returning my attention to Hannah, I almost started to cry myself at the look on her face and in her eyes. A thousand emotions all at once. I leaned down, kissing her deeply, pulling back just enough so I could caress her face. "I'm close, sweetheart."

"I want your babies, Daddy."

"Okay, sweetheart."

"I want to be... Your... Wife..."

Her orgasm set mine off. Her pussy gripped my cock like never before. I drove as deep as I could before I erupted inside her. After what she said, I was left hoping she'd at least take her usual morning pill. Both of us were breathing heavily, my cock still buried as I met her eyes. She seemed to realise what she'd just said. I calmed her down before she got upset. Cupping her cheek, she moved her head into my palm. "Let's clean up first, sweetheart. Do you want to talk before or after lunch?"

"After lunch is Katie time, but we have enough time."

"Okay, let's clean up and talk. Just me and you."

The four of us gathered in the kitchen half an hour later, a simple meal of sandwiches, crisps and sodas. We talked about everything except the elephant in the room. Kelly was her usual flirtatious self, earning plenty of giggles form her friends. Whenever I let her know I found her attractive, she would go quiet but blush. I was left thinking she rarely had compliments from anyone that mattered.

Once lunch was over, I told Katie and Kelly that we'd go to the latter's once I had a chat with Hannah. They understood why, taking Hannah by the hand and leading her to my bedroom. Closing the door, I asked her to sit up on the bed, taking a seat next to her. She cuddled into me as always, wrapping an arm around her. She would always be safe with me, no matter what.

"Do you want children, Hannah?"

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"Okay. Have you looked into the problems we'd face?"

"Yes," she replied, a little more confidently.

"Okay. You want children with me?"

"God yes. So much, Daddy. I want at least three. I want to give you a son."

That got to me. It really did. I'd only confessed recently that I wanted a son. Claire had never wanted any more children. The fact my own daughter, my own flesh and blood, wanted to have our child, but not only that, give me a son. Yes, in one way, it would be her brother... I stopped thinking about that. It would be our child together, and that's what would matter, if it happened.

"And wife? What did you mean by that?"

She moved quickly, straddling my lap, though we were both dressed so it was a case that she wanted to meet my eyes. "I want to be your wife, Daddy. I know we can't marry legally, but I will be your wife in every single way except legally. I'm hoping you'll buy me a ring, because I'll buy you one. I want to have your children. And I want to be your wife. I don't care about university or anything. I'm a modern woman, I can make the decision for myself, and I want to be your wife. I want to cook you breakfast in the morning before you go to work, ensuring I've also made your lunch. I want to have dinner ready when you get home from work. I'll look after the house, and when the time comes, care for our children. I'll do anything I can to ensure we're both as happy as we are now. I want to be everything that Claire wasn't." I stared at her in silence for a good couple of minutes as I simply didn't know what to say. "I love you more than anything, Daddy. All I want to do is make you as happy as you've made me every single day of my life."

"I'll buy you a ring, sweetheart."

Her face lit up. "Really?" she asked softly.

"You sounded so adamant, so confident in everything you just said, I'm not going to argue. If that's what you want," she nodded adamantly, "Then there's nothing for me to add."

She hugged me tightly. "Do you want me to finish university?"

"I'd rather you did, but it's your choice. If you don't want to go..."

"I don't care about it, Daddy. I just want to make you happy."

"What will make me happy is that you do finish your studies, just in case. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Daddy. Anything for you."

"As soon as you finished, if you want to do what you said..."

"I want to do it now, Daddy." She met my eyes and I saw the determination. I knew classes began in a couple of weeks. We hadn't paid a cent yet. She would remain at home while she studied. All she needed to do is withdraw. I took a minute before she added, "Daddy, I'm serious. I've graduated high school. Once you have me with child, nothing else will matter. My life will be about our children and ourselves."

"Got it all figured out? Seems you have a better idea than me!"

Her soft lips pressed against mine. "I want to be a mummy," she whispered, "And I want to have your babies."

I hugged her tightly. "Okay, sweetheart, if that's what you really want, who am I to say no?"

"Thank you, Daddy."

"What about your sister? Will she get jealous?"

"No. We've obviously discussed this at length, Daddy. This will be the first time we don't do the same thing in our lives. She will go off and study, making a career for herself. I will be your housewife, while caring for my sister and anyone else who lives with us, like Kelly. But Katie will remain living here permanently. You will 'marry' her too."

"I will, will I?"

"Of course, Daddy. Once you've made love to her, the decision will be easy."

"And Kelly?"

"You will love her like you love us. And then you'll love our other friends. Daddy, you really have no idea how much love is sent your way by so many people. So many of us love you for everything you've done. You endured a cheating bitch of a wife for three years just so you could ensure that we would stay living with you and that you'd keep this as our home together. I'm not sure how many men could have put up with that. Granted, you got your own back in a way by treating her like a human sex doll at times, but no-one could blame you for that. But look at us now. Have we ever been happier?"

"Hannah, are you sure you're only eighteen?"

"Daddy, I've been sure of this for years. This is what I've wanted all my life."

I had nothing else to add. I was her father, but my daughter was eighteen. She was old enough to drink, smoke, vote, fight for her country, have sex (consent was sixteen in our country but... well, let's just leave it at that), and make decisions for herself. I could still provide guidance and advice, but she was free to do what she wished.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,343 Followers