All Comments on 'Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 02'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Time to bring back Melissa.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Holy shit what hot story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

YEAH!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 2 years ago

GREAT chapter 2! This series is going to be a wild ride!

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Hell of a story. We all know it's wrong but it is an amazing fantasy.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Greedy daddy, seven willing beauties at home just aching for him. Seems to be a shortage in my area, I put it down to COVID !!! Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my gosh…. Freaking amazing.. I love daddy so much, and I love how Hannah and Katie are so unselfish and accepting Kelly into their family. I can’t wait for the rest of the story! You are an amazing writer.. I wish I knew you irl!

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Girls talk and moms hear whispers, I hope you know what you've started Daddy.

You're Schlong has these young ladies singing with orgasmic songs. I wonder how many friends will find out, about you're pool play.

(!)

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Good chapter, but I have noticed that you have a few issues when you write, stuff that a good editor surely could help you with, this is just one example.

“ Hearing that just made her more determined, trying to take even more of her cock in her mouth. She had heard about deepthroating, but had no idea how to do that, so made do with what she was doing, simply relying on fiction and suction “

I mean, trying to take more of her cock in her mouth?? Surely you meant trying to take more of his cock in her mouth? Also perhaps friction instead of fiction?

As I said, this is but a few mistakes in this chapter, sometimes what you write makes no sense at all, words getting mixed up and jumbled up, so bad that no one can understand what your intentions where when you wrote them.

So please find an editor that you can work with, one that actually reads, writes and understands English.

I like your work, but with a bit of polish from a good editor it could be really great.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After reading that Melissa story for this series (which is essentially a "What If?" story) and seeing the life they had in that, I can't help but feel sad that he and Melissa missed out on that and Melissa is still a broken and unfulfilled person in this story. After reading what happened to her, my heart bleeds for her; she deserves happiness. It really makes you think about the choices you make in life and the life you could have lead if you had made a different choice. I know I always think about certain choices I've made and wonder...

When Mark when to Kelly's house to liberate her from her mother permanently, I thought there was an implication that her mother had basically whored out her daughter for drug money, or something like that. Then afterwards Mark asks if she wants to keep doing her current job and she says, "no. It's degrading." Still a little vague. What exactly was she doing? Was she giving blowjobs or something to fuel her mother's drug habits? Stripping? I'm inclined to believe it wasn't sex because it seems she wants Mark to be her first (maybe I missed something). Some clarification on this would be nice.

I can't help but chuckle at Mark with all the girls. He's got a damn harem. Of course his two daughters are first and foremost, with Kelly a little behind; the rest, while considered family, are not quite as special. There's a certain beauty to it all. Part of me still can't help want it to just be about the daughters and him, but then again, I'm a sucker for the pure romance in the incest stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Given his situation with his ex-wife Claire, by doing the twins plus Kelly, he's leaving himself totally exposed to some form of revenge litigation. OK. This is as far as I'm willing to go with this story. Kelly: "I want your babies"... You lost me once you introduced the 'wife' and 'babies' elements into the plot line. Sorry, but I find that way too cloying . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories