Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I groaned, burying myself all the way.

Katie came walking in within seconds. Pulling out of Hannah, I easily lifted Katie to sit next to her sister, and slid my cock inside her instead. "Will you cum again, Daddy?" Katie whispered.

"I don't want to right now."

"Kelly?" they asked together. Nodding, they both smiled. "Just leave it in me for a minute," Katie murmured, "The feeling is already a little addictive."

"Totally addictive," Hannah giggled.

Pulling out of Katie, I'm sure I had quite the grin as I ran a hand down their bodies towards their bald little pussies. They knew exactly what I was doing, shuffling forward slightly, as I slid a pair of fingers inside each other them. "Play with your clit," I whispered, "I'll find your special spot. Try and cum at the same time."

Both were rather excited within a couple of minutes, keeping their moans quiet as they didn't want to alert their friends outside. I alternated kissing both of them as I gently finger-fucked them, their own fingers gently rubbing their clit at the same time, other hand feeling up a perky breast, pinching their nipples.

Hannah was ready to cum first, begging her sister to cum at the same time. When they made out right in front of me, I almost came without touching myself. Incredibly erotic but also beautiful at the same time, moaning softly into each other's mouths. When they pulled apart, they seemed to realise they were close, and I felt my two fingers in each of them squeezed as they achieved orgasm together.

No chance of either being quiet then, hearing giggles and laughter from outside as my two daughter practically shrieked, "Cumming, Daddy!"

Withdrawing my fingers, I crossed my arms, wondering if my daughter... Well, they didn't hesitate, moaning softly as they sucked on my fingers, coated in the juices of the other. They kept sucking my fingers until I simply had to take them out, both of them grinning broadly. "Thank you, Daddy," Hannah whispered, "I feel much better now."

"Me too, Daddy," Katie added softly, a shy smile on her face, "Kelly is going to have a great time tonight though."

"I hope so. And what will you two be doing?"

"Playing with each other. Not sure we'll eat pussy but maybe fingers, Hannah?"

"Sixty-nine but with our fingers, Katie."

"I'd like to watch that one day," I admitted immediately, "My two little girls making each other so happy. Now..." I helped both of them down off the counter. "I really need to finish preparing dinner, which includes wiping your juices off this, then I need to spend some time with Kelly."

"Okay, Daddy," they said in unison, a kiss on each cheek, before they merrily skipped back outside, hearing plenty of giggling and laughter again as they no doubt shared the fact their father had just made them both cum again.

With a smile, I carried on with the task at hand, thinking about Kelly and telling myself to make sure that her first time was as wonderful as it was with my two daughters.