Sweetest of Hearts - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, your pussy is something else," he grunted.

"Tell me, handsome. Tell me how it feels."

"So fucking tight," he growled, thrusting a little faster, "And so fucking hot. You got a mini furnace somewhere in there?"

"That's all you, handsome. You make me so fucking hot and wet. I'm going to need a drawer filled with just panties because I'll need to change them all the time."

He chuckled before kissing me, running my hands up to his back as I wrapped my legs around him, resting my ankles on his lower back. I moaned louder as he sank even deeper, not enough to hurt but no man had been as deep. "Fuck, I'm sorry..."

"Why, handsome?"

"Because I'm close to filling you already."

"Mark, we have the next three days to make love and fuck. If you need to cum, then cum in me. You've already rocked my socks off."

Feeling him cum inside me this time meant so much more. Again, my mind went into overdrive, wondering how it would feel when I was fertile and we were trying for a baby. Then I thought about being pregnant with our child. Before I knew it, I had my limbs wrapped around him, not wanting him to pull out. He seemed to understand, as although he'd stopped moving, he was soon thrusting into me again.

"Fuck, that's good," I moaned, "My boyfriend has a big cock."

"I like the sound of that, the boyfriend bit," he whispered into my ear.

I ended up on top of him again, and I couldn't get enough of riding his cock. Then his hands were all over my body and it sent me over the edge more than once. When I leaned forward, feeling his strong hands on my arse, that was the first time I could say he fucked me properly. He finally came inside me a second time, and that set off yet another orgasm, collapsing onto his chest, feeling his arms immediately wrap around me, smiling to myself as I felt safe in those arms.

He had an en-suite bathroom so he carried me to the shower stall. He washed my body and then did the same for my hair. It was so intimate, I barely stopped myself crying yet again. I worried he'd think I was overly emotional, but I think he already understood how much I needed a night like this, and how much I needed a man like him.

After ringing into work the next morning, stating he was taking a day off, he took his girls to school while I figured out his kitchen. By the time he returned, I had breakfast cooking. His face lit up as he saw me wearing one of his t-shirts and nothing else. Breakfast was delayed as I ended up on the counter, my legs spread wide as he buried his cock inside me.

"Love you," he grunted, "Definitely love you."

"Definitely need to talk," I grunted in reply, "I wasted six months."

He filled my pussy, lowering me to the floor, asking me not to clean up as he loved to know his cum was dripping out of me. We ate breakfast sharing glances and smiling like loved up fools. As soon as we finished, I walked towards his bedroom, taking off his t-shirt and leaving it on the floor, glancing back to see him following me with a look in his eyes.

By the time his girls got home from school later that afternoon, we'd worn each other out. We finally showered and dressed as he knew what time they'd get home, snuggling into him on the couch when they walked through the door.

"Hello, Daddy," they stated in unison, both of them kissing his cheek, "Hello, Melissa."

When they kissed my cheek, I was almost overcome at the sheer fact they'd already accepted me into their lives. "Got any homework, girls?" he asked.

"Nothing urgent," Hannah replied first.

"More assignments than anything, and they're not due for another few weeks," Katie added.

"Okay. Fish and chips tonight?" That excited both of them. "We'll watch a movie together too."

"It's okay if you and Melissa..."

"No, please, I'd like to spend time with you," I stated, "I'm hoping I'll get to know you both."

It was the right thing to say as, after they'd dropped their bags in their bedrooms and changed, they joined us on the couch as we watched a medieval themed series on one of those streaming services. I rarely watched much television, so although it was interesting, I was more focused on the man I snuggled into. I noticed Hannah cuddling to his other side, with Katie cuddled into her sister.

I almost felt guilty, wondering if I'd taken Katie's spot next to her father.

Mark said he'd go collect dinner, leaving me with his daughters. As soon as they left, I was gently interrogated by them.

"Do you love our father?" Hannah asked I smiled and nodded. They both smiled at me. "Good. Daddy needs someone to love him. We knew he had feelings for you."

"How old are you?"

"I'm thirty-one, Katie."

"Any children?" I shook my head and I needed to look away for a moment, lowering my eyes. Before I knew it, I had a young woman cuddling me to either side. "Do you want them with Daddy?" Hannah wondered.

"I don't know. We need to talk about a lot of things in the future. All I know is that I love him, and I wasted six months because I was scared."

"Do you want to marry him?"

"Maybe one day in the future, Katie. What about you two? Can you handle sharing your father with me?"

"Melissa, we know daddy loves you," Hannah explained, "He's been lost the past six months. He was dating but we could see it didn't mean as much. Taking us to school this morning, he had a smile on his face we saw whenever he would come home after seeing you. That's when we knew he was in love with you."

"I knew I loved him but there's a long story to why I am the way I am and..."

I was cuddled by them again. "We hope it works out for you," Katie whispered, "We just want to see daddy happy again."

He returned a few minutes later, gathering around the kitchen table, sharing out chips, potato scallops, fish cakes and fish cocktails. We filled our bellies before returning to the living room, Mark bringing in soda, potato crisps and lollies, as we ended up watching a couple of movies together. It was late by the time the second movie finished.

I learned that he always wished his daughters goodnight. Not tucking them in, but he hugged and kissed them. When they asked for a hug from me, I couldn't stop smiling. Returning to his bedroom, we simply resumed what we'd been doing earlier that day, making love until we enjoyed a final orgasm together. Spooning back against him, I know I went to sleep with a smile on my face and love in my heart.

The rest of the weekend was almost like a dream. Yes, we made love each night, but it was like I was immediately accepted as part of the family. The girls wanted to go shopping and asked if I'd like to go with them. Mark drove us to the shopping centre and he quite happily followed us around, the girls coming to me for style tips and asking for advice whenever they were trying things on.

Mark paid for our lunch at a nearby restaurant, pretty much ordering me to put my nurse away. "It's my treat today," he assured me, "But thank you for offering. When we date alone, then we'll figure it out each time."

Returning home later that afternoon, his daughters thanked me by hugging me again. Mark then asked if I wanted to spend the late afternoon in the pool. I smiled and agreed, as I could show off the bikini I had for him. Changing in on the en-suite, I walked out to show off my very small red bikini. Watching his eyes light up had me grinning, ready for him to just throw me on the bed and fuck me. Instead, he picked me up, lifting me over his shoulder, and carried me outside.

"In the pool?" he asked.

"No! No! No!"

"I'm thinking in the pool."

"Mark! No!"

I thought he was going to throw me, but instead he lowered me down, had my legs around his waist. Then he grinned and jumped in. I squealed before closing my mouth as we hit the water. He helped lift my head out of the water, hearing him chuckle. I opened my eyes to see him returning such a cheeky grin, I couldn't help but kiss him.

Then I dunked his head.

His girls joined us, wearing bikinis more suitable for young women their age. Mark and I behaved in front of them, though the four of us played around, and the one sound was laughter. We only got out when the sky started to darken, Mark suggesting we shower together before he started to think about dinner. The shower ended up being me backed against the tiled wall, Mark on his knees as he feasted on my pussy to at least a trio of orgasms.

"Daddy, is it okay if we go to a sleepover tonight?" Katie asked a little later.

"Who with?"

Hannah glanced at me and winked. I knew this was very last minute, their way of giving us privacy.

"Sofia's place."

"Need me to drive you over?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay, let me know when you need collecting in the morning."

Mark had me accompany them as he drove them to their friend's place. We dropped them off and, as soon as we were on our way back home, his hand was on my thigh, working its way up to my panties. I asked if he knew a spot where we could act like teenagers and take part in backseat nookie. His eyes lit up as he turned away from the house.

Being fucked in the backseat on a car was a rite of passage I missed growing up. It was uncomfortable, hot and... perhaps some of the hottest sex I'd had in my life. When he pulled out and came on my body, I made sure I didn't wipe myself down, ensuring I sucked his cock afterwards to clean him up.

I gave him my panties and had him drive me home naked, giggling as I ran from the car to the front door. We spent the rest of the night fooling around. When he bent me over the side of the couch, grabbing my ponytail while slamming my pussy, I came so hard, I almost passed out on him. I have no idea what time we finally fell asleep, but I'd taken cum in my mouth, on my body, and in my pussy.

"Are you interested in anal, handsome?" I asked sleepily.

"Well, I mean, yeah. I think any red-blooded male wants to try it."

"You've not done it before?"

"No."

"Good. We can do that for the first time together. Not tomorrow, though. You're filling up my pussy again tomorrow."

Thankfully, his daughters didn't call until late Sunday afternoon, so Mark fucked me four times between waking up and leaving to collect them. They chatted away excitedly during the drive home and as we sat on the couch together. For dinner, I had the three of them sit at the table while I prepared a little something I could only hope they enjoyed. Living alone meant I had to only cook for one, but it was one of the few pleasures I'd found in life.

To be honest, I actually hoped the girls would enjoy the meal more than him, because I hoped that maybe I'd be invited around more often and, if things worked out, I might even move in with him. Thankfully, all three of them loved the meal I prepared, finding my cheeks hurting from smiling so much.

I think we'd worn each other out, and I was feeling rather tender. Approaching his bed in a t-shirt and shorts later that night, he pulled back the sheets to show he was also wearing underwear. "Thank god!" I stated, getting into bed and cuddling into his side.

"I love cuddling too," he whispered.

"So do I, particularly with the man I'm hopelessly in love with."

The next morning was surprisingly calm. The girls got up and ready for school without Mark needing to chase them around. He showered first before I followed him, dressing at the same time before we had a quick breakfast. He drove the girls to school before heading to work. I needed that last kiss, knowing his daughters were watching as all the love we felt was expressed as he held me tight, neither of us wanting to break the kiss first.

"When can I come around again?"

"I'm hoping you're already thinking of becoming a permanent guest."

"I am," I replied softly, feeling my cheeks grow warm.

"I'll call you tonight, Melissa. And we'll figure out things going forward. We've waited six months to get here. I don't want to keep waiting for this to go much further."

Driving to work that morning, it was the first time in years that I was smiling. Emily hugged me as soon as she saw me. I thanked her profusely before walking into my office, taking a seat at my desk and opening my laptop to start checking my mail. Emily walked in a couple of minutes later with a cup of coffee for me.

"Emily, when is my first therapy session?"

"Wednesday afternoon, Mel."

"Good. Can you organise it to be weekly, and ask if Mark attending is a problem?"

"It won't be. Considering what he went through, she'll likely want to see him too. Nothing wrong with couples receiving counselling, particularly with both of your backgrounds." She paused a breath before asking, "How was your weekend?"

I met her eyes and smiled. "We're in love."

*****

Mark

I'd attended the last couple of sessions with Melissa simply as an observer but also as her means of support. I learned she carried what happened so deep in her soul, it was a surprise she was still functioning at all. We also discussed our relationship and the fears she had, realising that I wasn't her ex-husband, and that I'd suffered through infidelity myself, but her trust in people had almost been irrevocably broken.

"How did learning of your wife's affair make you feel?" Alison asked me. She preferred using first names, which I didn't mind.

"Take your pick of buzz words, Alison. Humiliated. Embarrassed. Emasculated. Devastated. The whole life I'd built up with her was nothing but a lie."

"We've listened to Melissa," she squeezed my hand whenever her name was mentioned, "And how she felt isolated and alone. Did you feel the same?"

"Not as badly as the two people who got me through my issue were my daughters. But I also had Bill and a small cadre of friends who had my back. I'm aware that her circumstances were different to mine." I squeezed her hand before adding, "I'm hoping she now realises she's no longer alone."

"I'm learning that, Mark."

"Do you speak to her any longer?"

"Only if she calls the kids, but they want little to do with her. Other than that, we no longer have any sort of relationship. I simply cannot forgive nor forget what she did to me and our marriage."

She looked thoughtful before asking, "What do you want from your relationship with Melissa?"

"Marriage, kids, and a long life together. We've been together for three months now. I'm hoping she'll move in soon. I understand her hesitancy, the apartment is her security blanket, a place of safety in case things go wrong. I know what I have to do. Just show her each and every day how much I love her, how much I want to be with her, and how much I want her in my future. Hannah and Katie feel the same."

"How do they feel about a new woman by your side?"

"Honestly? I think they love Melissa already and certainly won't have a problem with her moving in. The day she does move in, she'll quickly realise it will be not just a house but a home full of love. I know she loves me, but I hope she'll love my daughters like her own."

I heard her sniffle, watching her dab her nose with a tissue as she looked at me and smile. "Melissa, you've heard Mark speak a few times over the past couple of months. Do you believe what he says?"

"I do."

"And that big word of yours. Trust. Do you trust him?"

"I do."

"Sometimes, Melissa, you simply have to go out on a limb when it comes to the matter of love. No-one can predict the future, what will happen in the next minute or hour, let alone the next day, week, month or year. Protecting yourself is one thing, but when it's to the detriment of any sort of relationship, or preventing yourself feeling the love someone clearly wants to give you. The thing is, I think you're ready. You've slowly released the poison of your previous marriage since your first visit. Now you just have to open yourself completely to the man beside you. Be vulnerable. It's not a weakness. It's obvious to me how Mark feels about you. He's been honest about his own life."

Turning to Melissa, taking both her hands in mine. "I'd love you to move in with me, Melissa. And I know my daughters would love it too. Then we can talk about marriage and starting a family of our own. My daughters would love another sister, or perhaps even a brother. You've often mentioned wanting children, aware of why it means so much. You know I'm willing to start, but I'll only do so when we're at least living together."

I didn't expect her to lean across and kiss me as quickly as she did. Fairly sure if Alison hadn't cleared her throat, it would have got hot and heavy very fast. Breaking apart, we both cleared our throats as Melissa squeezed my hand again. "Melissa, I'll be honest, I think you're ready for that sort of move. I think you should still come in for the time being. You too, if you wish, Mark. Your relationship won't always be easy because of your past history. The most important thing you need to remember is to communicate with each other. So many relationships end because the couple stop talking to each other. If you don't talk to each other, how will you know what you're thinking or feeling?"

We left her office a few minutes later, Melissa still holding my hand. Driving us to her apartment, we got out of my car and walked upstairs. Walking inside, I didn't expect her to burst into tears one me, turning her around so I could cuddle her.

"I don't want to live here anymore," she sobbed into my chest.

"Then move in with me, honey. You know how much I want you at home with me, and the girls would love you to live with us too."

Holding her until she calmed down, we shared a soft kiss before she raised a hand to stroke my cheek. "Let me pack a suitcase with everything I'll need. We can sort things out this weekend."

"Mum's invited over for dinner on Friday night."

Melissa loved my parents already, and they adored her in return. Mum had already whispered that she liked her far more than she'd ever liked Claire. I think the affair and divorce perhaps clouded memories, but I wasn't going to defend my ex-wife in front of anyone.

"Then we can announce I'm moving in with you," she stated.

I met her eyes and saw the determination. I wasn't going to ask if she was sure because I knew, at heart, it was what we both truly wanted. Helping her pack her suitcase, I wasn't actually surprised that we emptied nearly her entire closest, chest of drawers, finding another bag to put all her toiletries and make up in. I grabbed a backpack from my car for her jewellery and other things.

Driving us home, she held my hand the entire time. My daughters were home and, as soon as they noticed me wheeling in a suitcase, they squealed and hugged Melissa as soon as she walked through the door behind me. Placing everything in our room, we were all starving so I ordered in a couple of pizzas before we started unpacking her things. All the space the ex-wife left hadn't been filled so Melissa started hanging up some items of clothes, folding and placing in drawers' other things. She teased me by showing off all the lingerie she had, aware most of it had been bought in the previous three months since our first weekend together.

After we feasted on pizza for dinner, I asked my daughters how they felt about Melissa moving in permanently. To say they accepted and were excited by the idea had me grinning. Melissa stated she wouldn't try and be their mother, when Hannah surprised us both.

"You've been so friendly and nice to us that, when you do marry daddy, we don't want to just call you Melissa, and we think you'll be more than a stepmother to us."

"What do you want to call me?"

"We're going to research words for 'mother' and, if you agree, we'd like to call you by that title," Katie replied.

"I'd love it," Melissa whispered.

"And when you have a baby with daddy, we're going to call you Mum as well," Hannah stated.