Sweetest Summer Pie

Story Info
Hot summer love blossoms for a small family of three.
3.5k words
4.41
59.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

One hot summer night, I was awoken from a deep sleep by my mother's loud passion as the unmistakable sounds of masturbation were coming from deep within her bedroom. It was very late, and I'm sure she felt my sister, and I had long been asleep and could not hear her. I quietly made my way out into the dark hallway in my nightshirt and panties and proceeded to masturbate right along with her as I listened carefully through her door.

The next night, when I opened my bedroom door and saw my older sister Beth standing at our mom's doorway with her hand stuck down her panties, I was utterly shocked. But truth be told, I was headed out there to do the same thing again myself as I could hear my mom's deep, raspy moans and groans coming from within her bedroom again, just as the night before.

While Beth and I were very close and had shared many things in the past, this was reaching way out into seriously unchartered territory that neither of us would ever mention to one another voluntarily. I mean, after all, this wasn't just about us masturbating; it was about us masturbating right along with our very own mother for fucks sake!

But now it had suddenly become evident that she already knew all about our mom's late-night adventures just as well as I did. I watched closely as my big sister vigorously fingered herself right outside the door while mom moaned and groaned loudly from the other side just a few feet away. Beth was utterly oblivious to my presence, or so I thought then.

When she seemed to spasm all over, and her knees suddenly weakened and buckled beneath her at the far end of the dark hallway, I saw her suddenly glance in my direction, and her mouth fell open just as she reached her full climax. She slowly melted to the floor beneath her while withering in ecstasy. I quietly shut my door and slipped back to my bed, where I quickly stripped off my wet panties and found my hot throbbing clitoris. I was soon licking my sticky fingers clean as I drifted off to sleep after a rather intense orgasm of my own.

At nineteen years old, Beth was quite a "looker," as they say; she was a green-eyed, long-legged, freckled-faced, raven-haired beauty that immediately turned every head in any room she entered. Her nineteen years of growth had left her with a stunning, well-rounded body in all the right places, and she was precisely what all the young men called a "real hottie."

I had almost every reason to hate her, but as her eighteen-year-old baby sister Emma, I adored her entirely and seemed to look up to her more each day. She was my best friend in the whole wide world, and we shared everything from eye shadow to panties and razors and, of course, our deepest, darkest secrets.

I knew I could never intentionally hurt her in any way whatsoever and that I would never tell Mom what I had seen her doing that night outside her door. It would forever be our little secret, but I also knew that she didn't necessarily know that yet, so I figured I would maybe have a little fun with her for a bit before I finally let her off the hook and told her that her dirty little secret would always be safe with me.

She and I could have passed for twins; we had the same long, dark, straight black hair, green eyes, and freckles. She was just a little taller than me, and her tits were just slightly more filled out than mine, but that's pretty much it, except for a tiny little birthmark I had on my right cheek.

But as pretty as we may have thought the other one was, we both knew that our mom, Corrine, was the real natural beauty in the family. She had shoulder-length wavy jet-black hair and deep dark blue eyes with somewhat large perky tits that seemed to jut out from her chest like cone-shaped mounds of soft pillowy flesh. She was just a little bit heavier than Beth or me, but she carried the weight very well, and her wider hips and broader shapely ass jiggled invitingly as she pranced around and drew many a stare from anyone who may pass by. Beth and I had even noticed several women checking our mom out on many different occasions, and while I can't speak directly for Beth on the matter, I often found it quite stimulating.

Beth and I often joked with her and with one another while in her presence about how she put us both to shame in the looks department. She would just laugh at us and say we were both crazy, but it was obvious that even she knew she still looked perfect for a forty-year-old mother of two nearly grown teenage girls. She even flaunted it a bit on occasion, which Beth and I both found quite amusing most of the time.

The following morning, as we all three sat at the kitchen table over coffee and toast, Mom was her usual talkative self. Still, Beth seemed a little bit quieter than average and kept nervously shifting her eyes in my direction as if she desperately wanted to ask me something in private. After mom left for work, Beth just sat there glaring at me for a moment before she finally blurted out and asked, "You're not even going to say anything about it, are you?"

"About what?" I played dumb.

"Stop it, Emma, stop it right now; I know you saw me in the hallway last night," she softly wailed. I was a little shocked as I hadn't been sure she saw me standing in the dark watching her, and Beth only ever called me Emma when she was dead serious about something.

"Yeah, so what?" I asked while laughing at her. "I have seen you out in the hallway a few times before, you know?"

"Oh, please stop it, Emm. You know precisely what I'm talking about; I know very well that you watched me masturbate with Mom last night!

"Oh my god!" I played dumb again while pretending to choke and then spitting coffee everywhere, "I thought she was crying, and you were just checking up on her," I loudly blurted. "I was just about to ask you what was wrong with her; holy fuck Beth what in the hell do you mean you masturbated with her?" What in the fucking world does that even mean anyway?"

"Emm?"

"Yeah, Beth, what in the hell is it now?"

"You can stop your little fucking charade already, Emm; that's not the first time I was ever out there in the hallway at night, you know, and I just so happened to see you doing the very same thing just the night before last, now what do you have to say about that you stupid little winch?" she laughed aloud at her cleverly worded question.

At first, I laughed a little with her, but then I suddenly felt my advantage slip away and was replaced with red-hot embarrassment as I jumped up and ran to my room, partially covering my blushing crimson face as I exited. I could hear Beth laughing at me as I stumbled off and away from her as fast as I could.

...............

"Emm, please don't be mad at me; I won't pick on you about it anymore, I promise," Beth pleaded through my closed and locked door. "Besides, remember we were supposed to go to the beach today?" she softly belted. "And I also have a little confession to make, and if you let me come in, I will tell you all about it, I promise, ok?"

"But I'm so embarrassed," I mumbled through the door.

"It's ok, Emm, don't worry about it, it's not all that bad, you saw me doing it too, remember, we will get through this together, just like always, you know, just you and me, kiddo, ok?" After I let her come in, she sat on the edge of the bed beside me in her skimpy white bikini and then reached over and pulled me closer to her, looked at me seriously, and said, "First off, just so you will know this about me, I'm not into guys, and I always think about girls when I touch myself."

I suddenly felt hot butterflies flurry around in my stomach. I immediately wondered if she had ever used the thought of her very own little sister to masturbate with, and somehow, from the look on her face, I quickly determined that not only had she thought of me that way before, but she must have known exactly what I was thinking right at that very moment as we both suddenly blushed a deep dark red and then very quickly turned from one another's nervous yet curious gaze for a moment.

"Was that your confession?" I mumbled a moment later without looking up at her.

"Sort of," she said softly, "but there's still a little more that I think you may need to know about."

She then suddenly put her hand over her eyes and softly mumbled, "When I saw you in the hallway first the other night at mom's door, I stood at my cracked door and watched you play with yourself, and I masturbated along with you, then I made it a point to be out there first last night because I wanted you to watch me too!"

I was shocked as I suddenly realized what Beth was saying, and then I softly said, I masturbated after I watched you, too, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," Beth muttered; I listened at your door, too. That's probably why I'm telling you this, "I'm not sure what all of it means exactly," Beth continued to mumble as she stood to leave, "but I expect it's something we both need to think long and hard about."

"Beth?"

"Yeah, Emm?"

"Why did you mention always thinking about girls when you play with...?"

She suddenly stopped me mid-sentence and said, "Yes, Emm, I remember, and I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but it's always the thoughts of you and Mom that seem to work the best for me." I suddenly swallowed hard and gulped loudly as I inhaled a lung full of air. Beth continued to speak softly, "It's the thoughts of hot, passionate sex with you and Mom that get my motor revved up; they're the ones that seem to get me good and wet, you know what I mean, kiddo?"

I just nodded a little as I exhaled loudly and then felt my pussy twitch and tremble at the very thought of Beth eating Mom or me out. "I really shouldn't have told you any of that," Beth suddenly mumbled and laughed nervously. Her face suddenly turned beet red as she mockingly licked her lips and winked at me, then quickly turned and left in a heated rush. I was left sitting there feeling quite stunned but also with a warm fuzzy sensation beginning to build and boil deep down within my loins, and I was pretty damn sure that I had just fallen head over heels in love with my big sister!

...............

Later that night, I guess neither of us could sleep because just as the moans and groans began, Beth tapped at my door lightly, and when I opened it, she held out her hand and quietly asked, "Are you coming?" She led me off down the dark hallway to our mom's bedroom door, where we stood nervously hand in hand in the dark and, with our other hand, in our panties, we silently masturbated together along with our mother.

Beth quickly came first, but I soon followed as she squeezed my hand softly and then pulled me in tightly to her bosom. I trembled and shook in her arms while I buried my face deep into her neckline to muffle my cries while I vigorously fingered myself to another explosive orgasm as we listened to our mom pleasure herself.

Afterward, Beth led me hand in hand back to my room, and as she tucked me back into bed, she bent and kissed me gently on the lips, and I softly whispered into her open mouth, "Oh Beth, that was the best orgasm I ever had, I'm still shaking all over."

"I know, kiddo, believe me, I know, it was for me too," she whispered back, "now try and get some sleep, and I will see you in the morning."

..............

The following night, after Beth quietly led me to our mom's door, she released my hand and gently reached over and pulled my panties aside and held them there for me. We quickly brought ourselves off together as we carefully had each other's panties to the side for the other. "That was so amazing," Beth whispered against my lips as she tucked me in and gently kissed me goodnight. I could feel her soft, warm lips continue to twitch and tremble as they pressed softly against my own.

The next night, just as Beth reached to pull my panties aside, I quickly moved a little faster and slipped my hand down inside her waistband and cupped her slick, wet mound. As she gasped loudly and her sharp, fiery gaze suddenly found mine in the dark, I could see the hot, burning, lust-filled desire in her eyes as she quickly released my panties from her grip and then gently slipped her hand beneath the waistband and down inside of mine as well.

As we stood listening to our mom and gently caressing one another's stiff, wet clitoris beneath our fingers, neither one of us lasted very long at all, and we were both soon coming together. As one, we slowly sank to the floor and kissed one another deeply as we shook and spasmed uncontrollably in each other's arms.

..................

"We need a plan, Emm; I just can't go on living this way." Beth laughed aloud.

Yeah, I know what you mean," I laughed back. "I could sure use some sleep tonight; when in the world is Mom going to let up and take a break already," I giggled. That night, Beth came to my room very early before it was time for Mom to start. She gently took me by my hand as she quietly closed my door and then led me back to my bed, where we lay there in the dark and began to kiss each other passionately.

We rubbed and sucked each other's tits softly as we fingered one another vigorously until we quickly brought each other off. Then, we slowly drifted into a deep slumber while still trembling and holding each other tightly. When I awoke the following morning, I was still curled up in a ball in Beth's arms, and she was still clutching me tightly to her.

The next night, we lay on the floor in front of our mom's door in the 69 position. We quietly slurped away at each other's sloppy, wet boxes as we listened to her masturbate again. We both came twice; the last time, we came right along with our mom sometime in the wee hours of the morning. We were both thoroughly exhausted as Beth put me to bed and kissed me goodnight.

...................

"We could let her catch us, you know," Beth spouted softly over breakfast one hot mid-summer morning before we were due to leave and spend the day at the beach again.

"What?" I gasped loudly and spat a mouthful of milk and cereal across the table.

"Yep, don't be coy with me; you know exactly what I mean, Emm; we could make a lot of noise outside of her door one night and let her catch us masturbating right there along with her.

"That's the craziest fucking thing I have ever heard, Beth. Why on god's green earth would we do something like that?" I suddenly burst out.

"Because I want to have sex with her, Emma, don't you?"

I swallowed hard and suddenly felt my mouth dry as I thought briefly before softly yelling, "Oh yes, Beth, oh my sweet goodness, yes, yes, I do!" After somewhat catching my breath and then watching Beth begin to grin devilishly at me, I quickly said, "Beth, oh Beth, as badly as we may both want this, it is still a super crazy idea, letting her catch us masturbating is one thing alright but her having sex with us is way, way out there, it's in a completely different universe altogether, just how in the hell are we supposed to pull that one off?"

"Yeah, it is a pretty wicked idea," Beth said, winking at me, and continued, "But don't worry, we will figure it all out as we go along," but I'm pretty confident our first step should be to let her catch us masturbating with her." Then she stood and walked away while quietly giggling to herself. After returning from the beach later that afternoon, Beth and I made sweet, passionate love in the shower before finally preparing a small chicken dinner and fresh garden salads for us and our mom. We eagerly anticipated her return home from work that evening as we waited.

After dinner, Mom soon relaxed in the hot tub with her usual bottle of wine. Beth and I both knew mom was nude beneath the bubbles and hot rolling water, and Beth soon began prancing around in front of her in a sheer little nightshirt that left the bottoms of her ass cheeks partially exposed as she jiggled around the room.

As I observed, I noticed that Beth's attire did not go unnoticed by Mom as her eyes seemed to follow Beth's every move around the room. I quickly took the cue and left to change into something more comfortable. When I returned in a skimpy little bikini with all intentions of joining Mom in the hot tub, I found Beth sitting on the tub's edge with her feet in the water and her legs slightly spread open in Mom's direction, exposing her tight little pink panties to her.

Mom's eyes were wide and glassy as I watched her cautiously slip glances down between Beth's open legs when she felt no one was watching her; she had set her wine glass down, and her right hand had found its way down beneath the swirling water, her collar bone begin to flex slightly. I strongly suspected she was rubbing herself between her legs with her submerged fingertips.

Later that night, as Beth and I lay on the floor at the foot of her door, wholly naked and gently licking one another, I heard the precise moment on the other side of the door when our mom suddenly froze in mid-action and quickly switched her vibrator off. Beth had just roughly kicked the foot of the door with her heal and I heard moms bed springs squeak loudly as she jumped up from her bed and rushed to the door and suddenly snatched it open to find us both sprawled out naked on the floor at the foot of her door in the 69-position just lapping away at each other's hot little cunny's.

She was also completely nude, and she was still clutching a long, thick vibrator as she quickly accessed the situation at hand. She suddenly screamed lightly upon the realization of discovering us, and she promptly backed back into her room and slammed the door closed behind her. Beth suddenly jumped up, gripped me by the hand, and tugged me gently back down the hallway toward my bedroom. "What now?" I ask while still trying to catch my breath.

"Now we just wait," Beth said as we sat there holding hands, "It shouldn't be very long now, I don't think, she didn't get to cum yet, and I'm betting she is extra fucking horny right now after seeing us both laying there naked eating each other out like that, just you wait and see," she snickered.

Moments later, there was a soft rapping at my door, and Beth spoke up quickly and said, "Come on in, mama, we have been waiting for you." She was still naked and still clutching the big vibrator in one hand, and her ample-sized tits swung and swayed forward as she slowly pushed the door open with the other. She limped and wrestled to the edge of the bed as if she were in a daze and seemed almost as if she were sleepwalking. Beth and I reached up and gently pulled her down onto the soft, downy bed covering.

Beth and I both took turns alternating between her firm ripe succulent tits and her slick warm wet pussy as we both bought her off time and time again. We gave her many shuttering orgasms throughout the rest of that long, hot summer, and as it turned out, Mom was quite adept at giving them herself!

The End

As always, all comments, positive or negative, are undoubtedly welcome and greatly appreciated as well.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers